TJ09

2010-12-13 - Yay Updates

Has anyone else noticed the breeding page? Or did I just get a glitch?

BOTH the parents showed up when it told me they laid an egg....

Thank you for these, TJ.

I've done a few renames and will be embarking on a major renaming project over the next few weeks (probably).

It'll be super not to have to keep a really close eye on a hatchling you want to freeze at S1 to make sure it doesn't get too many UVs and then fogging it until it can hatch. It's going to be so easy now.

Have reset my scroll so I can see all dragons on my scroll and on others.

I'm not fussed one way or another re: Vampires. I always recorded who bit what egg, so even though all my bitten eggs are CB eggs, I knew which Vamp had bitten them and their bite history.

And thank you to the testers who worked with TJ to get this lot of releases out.

Thank you for the renaming function!! I've corrected the few that were irking me with succchh a sense of satisfaction x3

Right then... time to get with hatching Stage One hatchlings.

My main problem with that is that with eggs that have been retired, we won't be able to get stage 1 hatchlings. It seems so unfair...

Whoa! I was looking at my page before the changes, but when I came back few minutes later...my mind was completely blown. Niceeeee

Now I can rename one dragon I name wrong after forgetting I had influence it to be male, and the other with TJ code. Yay!!!

Edited by xxDragonisPrimusXX

Hehe, just had to try out biting some eggs - the lineages are wonderful <3

I hope that the new egg limits and the others features arrive soon as well.

hooray!!

on the number of dragons per page. ninja.gif

will that mess up the custom sort because i have too many dragon too mess up the custom sort. xd.png

I dunno if this has been answered yet, but can you rename only one time, or anytime you want?

Renaming has no limits.

As stated before, I'm really happy with the renaming function being installed, so thank you. I'm not really fond of the scroll-pages thingy, though, so I just hid it. But besides that, we appreciate taking the time and effort to put all of these together. Can't wait for the others to be installed as well.

Bit two, but one died sad.gif Oh well. People will have to wait another month before they get the chance to own a vamp dragon sired by Bucky the Buck-Toothed Vampire. I'm never renaming that one. biggrin.gif

Edit: Aw...whoever picked up the other egg killed it. My vampires will never have babies...

Edited by Raneth

I'm definitely keeping my scroll pages set to 0. I never really liked the idea. I am so HAPPY I renamed that poorly named dragon of mine, too. I like the Bite Lineages and S1 Freezing, too.

THANK YOU TJ!

Edited by PieMaster

erm... ok... biting seems a little... confusing perhaps... my previously bitten vamp eggs shows it's predecesor as a "bitten" while keeping new bites in the same category