TJ09

2010-12-13 - Yay Updates

Thanks TJ!

Your da BAWMB! :3

Because people had lineages planned. I did, anyway, and I can only assume others did as well. I don't want to "trick" anybody, I don't need some sort of special trade fodder generator, I just had a lineage plan that involved a very specific naming scheme, and having an extra vampire that doesn't follow the scheme tacked onto that lineage in the first spot ruins the pattern for me. *is a nitpicky consistency freak*

Well, I see the point. But currently, it seems to me that the only chance to fix this is to use your imagination to explain this little nuance. Think about it positive: it might make your story even more exciting cool.gif

Anyone know when the new updates shall appear?

Lol, we just got these tongue.gif

Let T.J. have some real life xd.png

Edited by Outer Space

i love the scroll thingy, but i cant get all my frozen hatchies on one page on the last. ive tried and tried. oh well, its just as well. i still like having 100 or so per page. now to decide how i want to organize them.

thanks for all your hard work, TJ! wink.gif

Holy crap I can finally rename that dragon whose name I didn't capitalize. That has been bugging me for OVER A YEAR. xd.png

Scroll sorting FTW.

Now my computer doesn't have a heart attack when loading large pages~

Oh, turns out Countess V (can't believe that name wasn't taken, just renamed her) was bitten before April some time... good, I only really need for a "CB" Count and Countess <3

Thanks so much for the Updates. I'm in Rename Heaven. laugh.gif

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I FINALLY RENAMED MY BAD NAMED DRAGONS!

I'M SO HAPPY I OVERCAME MY SADNESS FOR NOT GOING TO AN AMUSEMENT PARK YESTERDAY! YAY!

Oh gosh. I really needed to shout this. Sorry but I CAN'T HELP IT! lol

Thanks for the updates. smile.gif I had some Dorface names to add.

Ah, typos, yes X3

I put my pages at 100 dragons per. Still haven't renamed 3 out of the 4 pages I have...

YES! I can finally rename Cave of Clacite Cave of Calcite. That typo has been annoying me for a long time.

Well, I see the point. But currently, it seems to me that the only chance to fix this is to use your imagination to explain this little nuance. Think about it positive: it might make your story even more exciting B)

The names were coming from someone else's story, so I can't really add/take anything out of it, unfortunately. Though, if the retroactivity (is that a word?) doesn't extend back into 2009, I should be fine if I rename a couple of my dragons. I'm hoping that's how it is, or else I'll have to rethink my lineage to use a different breed.

Either way, this tribute lineage will be done! The vamps would have just been the perfect breed for it. XD

On an unrelated note, is it sad that I'm going through and looking for dragons to rename just so I can use the rename action? Yes, it is, but it just makes me so happy that I want to use it everywhere. :o

Yay! Thank you! *goes on renaming spree*

And the vamp bites ARE retroactive - HAH! I thought so! Everyone seem to assume otherwise. I knew I saw you post something somewhere that hinted that the data was stored. cool.gif

Oh, what's this?

When I breed 2 Dragons, they suddenly appear both on the "egg page" - is that new as well?

A hidden new feature? *goes off to breed to find out* Cool! smile.gif

I wonder what he meant as well. I have hatchies I froze as s1 that I wanted to go to s2 so I made sure that they had enough views to go to s2 even after they were frozen. If the tool does revert s2 to s1, I hope we can "target" which hatchies to use it on because I wouldn't want my s2 hatchies to return to s1 (with the exception of may be a couple of the holidays).

From my understanding, this is it exactly it. Otherwise, he probably would have said something along he lines of "In the future, the hatchies you froze at s1 will revert to s1". A "tool", to my understanding, is something you can use at will.

it's awesome that I could fix a dragon that didn't fit with my naming for seasnals (all of mine must have single letter words that start with K) from Morth's Auttombreeze DX what I was doing when I named it?

Any word on if the scroll limits will be rasied before Christmas tj?

I need to collect on some Holidays, and will only beable to get one or two pairs if I'm lucky so having that higher limit will save years off from collecting those darn limited releases

Only thing I'm peeved about is that there's not a "choice" about showing Vampire lineages or not. I wish there was I wanted to hide that mine were bitten. if it applied to Vampires who where turned after today it'd be one thing but now I don't want to go on my vamp's pages. there really should be a hide vampire lineage button dry.gif

Edited by Sorrowgrave

biggrin.gif Renaming!

I'm wondering, is there a way to turn off the "page" setting? I can't seem to find it, and I don't like the way my scroll looks now. :/ After I spent so much time getting it in perfect rainbow, too xd.png

I really do like the rename feature; like everyone else, I've gone back & added the proper Dorkfaces & Thuweds to some misnamed dragons, fixed the odd misspellings, & changed a couple of names that just didn't fit anymore. It's nice to be able to go back & fix those mistakes!

biggrin.gif Renaming!

I'm wondering, is there a way to turn off the "page" setting? I can't seem to find it, and I don't like the way my scroll looks now. :/ After I spent so much time getting it in perfect rainbow, too xd.png

Go to Account Settings, and set the dragons per page to 0. c:

YES!!! FINALLY MY DREAMS HAVE BEEN REALIZED! YEAH! WOO-HOO!!!!!!

. . . . . . . . . .

*takes a few deep breaths* It's all good.