TJ09

2010-12-13 - Yay Updates

Yeah, I know, it's just that... I was a member back when the vamps were originally released. I just had taken a little break from DC at the time. D:

Same here. At least you know you're not alone. tongue.gif

Thank you so much TJ! I've been wanting to rename some of my dragons for ages now! ~<3

And the scroll pages are made of awesome too. And the vampire lineages. 8D

I missnamed a lineage dragon, and now I fixed it. I love this, and the scroll pages.

I really, really love the renaming. At first I thought it wouldn't be doing much for me, I thought I had just a few misnamed dragons. But then I realized I could finally rename a lot of my frozen black hatchlings... and now I've almost finished the poem "The Raven" with their names biggrin.gif I've been working on that for so long xd.png

Really looking forward to the Biomes now smile.gif

I've played around with all the new features now. (Except the vamp lineages, of course, 'cause I don't have one.) Everything's worked perfectly smoothly. So nice!

Many, many thanks to TJ and all the testers who worked so hard on it!

(And very much looking forward to the rest of the new features! *bounces in anticipation*)

Thanks for renaming, I fixed my two frozen hatchlings with spelling errors. And updated their descriptions. I am so happy that I don't have to live with those mistakes any more, they really bugged me.

I like the Vampire Lineage. I found out which of my dragons bit that one frozen Vampire hatchling I couldn't remember.

I set my scroll viewer to 0, so I could see scrolls as a single page. Just like they were before.

Thanks so much, TJ!

I have almost as much renaming as naming to do, lol.

Merry Christmas to you and to our lovely and charming mods and to all of DC!

I'm one of those odd people that aren't into the vampire lineages thing and might end up releasing some vampies because of it, but c'est la vie.

On the other hand, renaming is something I'll absolutely make use of, since I do want to name all of my dragons, but sort of ended up tied because of picking a difficult-to-adhere-to naming scheme. So huge yay for that!

Overall, thank you kindly for the work you put in the site. *raises glass*

I am so loving the renaming - suppose to be studying for exams, but I couldn't resist trying it out - it has opened up endless possibilities!!!

WOW thank you so much for the updates! Ya'll are awesome.

Love the renaming and the Vamp lineages LOL

Fixed a bunch of badly named dragons and now my Vamps are all in sync with names from my fav writers series

HUGS

I'm loving scroll pages, but I'm having a hard time getting all my breeds together. Maybe you could set each page, as one page could be 112 dragons, the next 114, and so on.

Thanks for the new features! I already renamed all the dragons I wanted to. biggrin.gif Some of them really bugged me.

By the way, is the renaming feature unlimited or is it set on a one time thing?

Unlimited. smile.gif

I finished all my renaming now. smile.gif

Whooo hoo!! The first set of updates!! And it has the Scroll thingy!!! *huggles TJ silly* wink.gif

Just one quick question... I thought we were going to be able to decide how many dragons went on each page. (Ex. Put all your dragons in lineage 1 on page 2, all your dragons in lineage 2 on page 3, etc) *shrugs* Whatever, this still helps tremendously!!! smile.gif

And now I can rename a couple of misnamed dragons... guys that don't want to be female anymore, and females that don't want to be males anymore. tongue.gifxd.png

Edited by Corindia