fireball225

What dragons are you most proud of?

During yesterday's organisation spree I rediscovered a few gems on my scroll. laugh.gif

These are all AP finds, trades or gifts (click for lineage):

user posted image user posted image

And here some I bred:

Right now I have to say it's Golden Galway on my scroll. I worked hard to create a completely shiny gold lineage thus:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XwA9d

Oh, all the lovelies that went into this.... biggrin.gif

I have numerous dragons I'm very proud of, but getting this 2nd gen Red (with that code and everything!) from a breeding attempt was definitely glorious. It still makes me chuckle looking at it xd.png

Edited by s0r0k4

My cheese that I got from the AP. I was really lucky that I clicked it first. In fact, it's the first dragon that I decided to a description for. Here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/mbQnp

Also, the first black I hatched was a alt, and a female which is even better. This was before I even knew alts existed.

I have a dragon dedicated to my late grandmother-in-law. It's a daydreamer. It's very special to me.

First one that comes to mind is the Split that sits at the top of my scroll. He/she was my very first dragon and the only one that survived my 2008-2010 hiatus. The others died to data-loss or something-- idk, I wasn't around. I have a soft spot for Splits, won't deny.

Trying not to get "proud of" mixed with "favorites" here... all my first CB catches were all proud moments, but my Silver tends to be a bit special since I got him during Christmas of '11 =)

(Most of) my Tan Ridgewings are great too, being (mostly) prolific breeders that give me what I'm after (most of the time). The PB even-gen lineage I'm trying to make with them is something to be proud of.

Right now I'm really happy with this little guy. Took me awhile to get all the names just right but everyone was very cooperative with the breading and always gave me the egg I wanted. tongue.gif

And this guy here gave me a sliver egg first try breading and another this week and he is so far is my only metal to give me any metal eggs except for his daughter who also gave me a little shiny. I guess I got a very cooperative sliver and it's a a hereditary thing. biggrin.gif

My two CB silvers, and my new darling here, who has the first complete lineage I've ever built from CBs.

The dragons I'm most proud of are my CB nebula, which I got in the AP, and my silver tinsel. All that time I spent watching the AP paid off!

I'm most proud of my 7 CB Golden Wyvern, 5 of which I caught myself smile.gif I really like my Nebulas too (7 Red, 6 Purple, 5 Green... 0 Blue rolleyes.gif)

My 2 CB Magmas and my CB Thunder. I need a CB Ice too >.<

Edited by Xaios

Monsoon Killer

He took me a VERY LONG TIME and much begging on forum. Bless all who helped me xd.png

I've just topped 2500 dragons and a LOT of them have special meanings to me, whether CB or bred, found in the AP, result of a trade or one of the magnificent gifts I've received along the way. However, with the arrival of the Royal Crimsons, I have finally found my true in-Cave persona. Since her story has now been mod-approved, I want to introduce Dragongrrrl! biggrin.gif

And thank you again to Imbecamiel and Nectaris for creating this beautiful breed! wub.gif

I have Arvin, my 9th even gen purebred pink.

I remember raising his great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather Alexander almost 3 years ago, and the rest of his ancestors as well. Almost done with his future mate (one breeding away), and I can't wait til he has babies! smile.gif

And here he is!

The 10th even gen purebred pink!

I sure hope it isn't another 3 years before he has a mate xd.png