fireball225

What dragons are you most proud of?

Found this little beaut amongst the abandoned eggs, took me by surprise when I saw what it was. But as a semi-newbie, I'm countin me lucky stars ^.^

This seems to be a duplicate of what dragons are you most proud of so I'll be merging it with that thread.

This is my favorite dragon:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/SLoVe

I have a best friend, who is the person who introduced me to DC. His name starts with S. One day, S tells me, I have a special gift for you, and give me SLove. He said that when he saw the code, he couldn't believe. So yes, this is my favorite dragon ever. biggrin.gif

Edited by danicast

This guy, without a doubt. The lineage is nothing special, but this dragon has a history. I caught it from the AP as a very sick hatchling. Over 29,000 views, 2800 UVs, and 25 clicks--the highest stats I've seen on something that's not a CB prize or a Thuwed. I have no idea how or why the stats got that high, but I thought for sure it would die before it could grow up. I kept it fogged as a kind of experiment, to see what would happen, and to my very great surprise it grew up instead of dying. That's why it has "undaunted" in its name--it beat the odds =)

Welp, just pulled this golden prize egg out of AP while seeing what was around. Went for it as soon as the page reloaded and was able to get it. Found a silver not long ago and now a golden. biggrin.gif

I'm proud of my Even Gen Inbreds. smile.gif I would never inbreed animals in real life, coz offspring health problems, but dragons are fine so... biggrin.gif

I'm also pretty proud of my All the Colours Stripe lineage. (Even though they refuse to give me a 5th Gen Black. dry.gif ) biggrin.gif

Edited by Cireth

So a friend sent me screenshot of this, what dragon is this? I can't find it anywhere but they insist it's real.user posted image

I asked for a bigger imageuser posted image

Edited by bunniefrg

So a friend sent me screenshot of this, what dragon is this? I can't find it anywhere but they insist it's real.user posted image

I asked for a bigger imageuser posted image

A very nice fake.

According to the given information of the screenshot (parents names and dragon stats) you will find this dragon:

http://dragcave.net/view/XUXAL

Looks familiar, right? xd.png

If you're still unsure, ask for the lineage or view link. If it's really an existing dragon s/he should be able to give you a direct link to it wink.gif

what's your favourite dragon / dragon you're most proud of?

it could be because it has a perfect lineage, it's really hard to get or because it has a great description!! post down below

Pretty sure there was a thread like this that got merged with this.

I'm proudest of my first three dragons because they survived a viewbomb attack, even tho it was my first day on DC and didn't know what viewbombing was. xd.png

This egg. for the last few days I've just been kinda bouncing around with no one to tell. for 5 years I've been unable to summon anything, and on Halloween I had an uneven number of open slots. I figured, hey, might as well try, and I summoned my first GoN on Halloween. I'm going to give a long description about the effects of summoning him/her on Halloween causing them to have a twisted sense of humor.