fireball225

What dragons are you most proud of?

Gah, so lucky! I want a dino so bad so I can name it Yoshi 0_o

Back on topic, somehow I managed to find an Alt Black Female. I didn't even realize it was an alt until I started back on DragCave like a month ago and I was like "wait a minute, that doesn't look like the other scroll's black..."

Does anyone know exactly how rare an alt, female black is? I was told alt's are usually rarer and females make them even MORE rare and I saw Alt Black on many peoples completion lists. Did I just get lucky?

Are there any better finds then CB Metallics?

I´ve found 6 so far.

I found this little beauty Lineage

Not sure if it's an alt since I know scale-less Lumina can be bred with water horse and Turpentine. So I don't know D:

Does the spriter have an alt version?

^no actually it removed all it's scales from breeding with the turp (which stink)

they will grow them back soon.

Edited by 626lavaheart

Don't know about the Alt version but what you have is the Tan Version. The Lumina should be back to normal 24 hours after breeding.

I found this little beauty Lineage

Not sure if it's an alt since I know scale-less Lumina can be bred with water horse and Turpentine. So I don't know D:

Does the spriter have an alt version?

It's not a spriters alt, they go scaleless when bred wih turp/waterhorse.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nYf2O

Wish all the parents were named, though. I'm tempted to throw it back because only a few parents have names.

Edited by Ashes The Second

Ohhh! I had no idea o.o'

Very cool though that it does that, I kinda like the tan version though ;~;

Best Cave catch was my first Gold, Katan. :3 I've had many more CB Metals since him, but there's something special about the first.

Best AP find was my 2nd gen Holly, Wishes, from Holly x Bright Pink, hands down. I only wish her parents were named.

Best Cave catch was my first Gold, Katan. :3 I've had many more CB Metals since him, but there's something special about the first.

Best AP find was my 2nd gen Holly, Wishes, from Holly x Bright Pink, hands down. I only wish her parents were named.

Oh, gosh, jealous, hah! Gonna freeze any holly baby I breed. <3

merging with existing topic

My best is a Magi hatchling that is thuwed, has 19 generation lineage, and is related to Missingno

My CB metallics (1 gold, 4 silvers), and maybe my CB stripes. I've only ever found 2 that are CB. :/

My CB Silvers, Idril Iridian (traded for) and Atalantea (caught myself).

My 4 CB Thunders, all caught myself.

This Magma, from the AP.

My Paper, Origami Flutter, and my chicken, Runaway Muppet, both from the AP.

My CB Spring, Finetti, caught myself just last week.

This White, from the AP and by far the prettiest Dorkface lineage I own.

This Moonstone, caught from the AP.

And this Stripe, which I caught from the AP with 11 minutes left on her timer.

Wow, more that I thought. And there are probably others I didn't list, like my leetle tree and all the AP-snagged hatchlings biggrin.gif

I'm very proud of my tinsels. I remember when a 3rd gen tinsel was a dream. Now I have 20+ 3rd gens! I still truly think I could've won the Christmas tree decorating if I wasn't on hiatus. >.< and I was on vacation for the tinsels lotto. My dream... a 2nd gen bronze tinsel from Se 7 en and Electrics... I only have to wait 5- more months until I can offer to be in the waiting list! Yay!! And a Vivencia x tsunami is just an amazing addition to my collection! Thank you so much! You know who you are. Kay, you are such a kind person.

This pair might be my favorite thing on my whole scroll.

Unfortunately every single offspring of theirs but one that I have dropped in the AP has either been left unnamed or vamped/attempted vamped (or at least I assume so since it's dead) and then still left unnamed (in the case of the successful one). They've only had four offspring so far, but still. Makes me sad. ._.

I'm glad at least one of their offspring has a name, though. More than I can say for some of my other pairs. :V Maybe I should stop breeding for the AP and start giving them away on a thread...

...Oh, I also really like this pair. Their only egg so far looks like it's in safe hands as far as being named and not vamped goes, so I'm glad. :V

right now im very proud of my first dragon, a simple white dragon. i dont even know how he survived because i didnt have any forums to post in, had no idea that any fansites even existed, and to top it all off, i hadnt been on in who knows how long when i finnaly loged back in. laugh.gif

but im really proud that i finnaly got myself a striped dragon. id wanted one id seen them, and i think i joined because i saw a striped dragon too.

Flamingo wyverns Horse dragon Terrae dragon Waterhorse dragons Day Glory drakes Electric dragons Coastal Waverunners are special to me because to me (keep in mind im still a major major noob) there rare:P