fireball225

What dragons are you most proud of?

Hmm... The first silver I ever traded for. She has a very messy lineage, but I love her anyway. And my holly. My zombies too. I remember being so excited when they successfully turned.

Right now my Neglected hatchie that just gendered male as well as my 2nd gen purebred gold dragon.

My Zombie, Zorgon. He was my only successful turn, and I remember being so happy when he did... *hugs undead dragon* And my of course, my Purple, Wysteaerian 'cause he was my first dragon ever.

I really can't say with absolute certainty, but probably my CB gold. Also up there are the CB silvers and managing to finally catch a Holly this year although the lineage isn't pretty. Summoning my first ever GoN on Christmas day was pretty special, too. Zombies, discontinued/retired dragons - especially the CB ones - are also high on the list.

Edited by casprrr

Mine is my GoN. I got him on my first summon attempt, so he is particularly special to me. My first gold (given to me by Infinis) and silver (Caught from the AP as a hatchling) are my babehs too.

Hmm... I'm proud of a lot of my dragons, but I guess my greatest accomplishment is my CB Black, Numbers 96 Dark Mist. She's probably the rarest thing I've managed to catch by myself, as opposed to being gifted or trading, and I like the name I gave her, plus she's had a number of lovely Tinsel children.

I love a lot of my dragons <3 Pretty much can know their lineage roughly just by their names xd.png But most proud of hmmm. Likely to be Clan Corporate since it took foreverrr to get all the whites out :'D

Edited by sparkdragon

The two oldest dragons on my scroll, both stolen on August 15th in 2008. I don't remember how often I've changed their Names ^^ But I do remember, that I've raised them without any clicking sites and was so happy, that they did'nt die.

/view/vh4n]Lady of Cloudy Evenings[/url]

/view/Y4zL]Lady of Cruel Flames[/url]

~Dragon spam removed~

Edited by _Z_

My Balloon who was my first dragon

he is named wrong, has a girls name, named before he gendered and back then couldn't change names and now that we can, I won't as he is special

My 5 CB Frills, I so wish they would return sad.gif

I also have 4 stripes that were bred for me, they were my first ever stripes and although I have released

I also am proud of my GoN...then again proud of the trio who finally summoned successfully might be better wording laugh.gif

My fist neglected ever on my scroll, but more so the little one I froze that I managed to make sickly.

My holly gift is another.

Edited by Merenwen

I'd have to say my CB pillow. I've loved those dragons since I've joined and probably stalked the caves for two weeks trying to grab one. Of course I finally able to nab one while I'm procrastinating in my class when I should have been taking notes xd.png

Well until I traded for my Neglected, it was my Holly I caught at Christmas. Now it is a tie between the two.

All of them, for being on my scroll.

But I'm especially proud for my holly, whom I've caught and traded a cb silver for.

And for my messy-lineaged silvers, who've been kind enough to grace me with two children-who are frozen hatchies.

Edited by ylangylang

The first batch of dragons I ever raised. Back then, I didn't know a thing about lineages and inbreeding. I didn't even know there was a value difference between dragon breeds and lineages. As a result, most of these dragons wouldn't even get a second look in today's cave. But I still like them the most biggrin.gif

And of course, dragons I actually have descriptions for xd.png I'm much too lazy to describe dragons I'm not particularly proud or fond of.

I'm proudest of my Purple Dorsal, Devil's Cupcake.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jjifD

I mean, look at that lineage. First a tinsel fail, and then a Red dorsal fail.

She's just perfect, in my opinion.

I'm also proud because I got her randomly, as I nabbed her from the AP.

Plus Dorsal are cool. *huggles Cupcake*

I love all my dragons, but I'm most proud of my 2 Golds, my GoN, and my Goldens. smile.gif