fireball225

What dragons are you most proud of?

Oh wow, some of those lineages I'm really jealous of! xd.png

This would have to be a very special dragon for me.. My first paper dragon, and I just love the code wub.gif

he doesn't have a name right now, but

-please use lineage links- view/aPKr[/url]

My very first magma. I didn't know he was inbred until just recently, but I love him anyway.

Edited by rubyshoes

Merging Show off Your Special Dragons with the Dragon you are most proud of thread as they seem similar/the same to me. Feel free to PM me if you disagree with the merging.

This guy, right here.

Endless Rebelion

He was my first and only metallic for the longest time.

After 4 years of breeding, he still hasn't given me a silver egg though. xd.png

Beautiful Dorkface White

CHICKEN!!!!

Nice-lineage Gold Dragon - thank you sooo much Iside!

Self-caught CB Magma

Double stairstep Ember - I put in a fair bit of effort to create this. It may be a very high-gen Tinselkin but it's beautiful to me because I bred the last generations of it myself. Other extra-special Tinselkins: 4th-gen Sungold and double stairstep Gold Tinsel, another one I bred myself.

And my favourite (except the chicken!),

2nd Gen PB Alt Black

The beautiful nebbie that I got from Elayne gendered and colored correctly~ <3

And I've been fairly lucky so far in building her mate!

I can't express how much I adore the lineage biggrin.gif

Also, of course, my neglected.

I have Arvin, my 9th even gen purebred pink.

I remember raising his great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather Alexander almost 3 years ago, and the rest of his ancestors as well. Almost done with his future mate (one breeding away), and I can't wait til he has babies! smile.gif

Ponytales, he's not just special, he's Legendary!

My "Wall Of Stone Lineage" may not be spectacular, but breeding it made me pull my hair out lots and lots of times because those Stones kept giving me nothing but Geodes! xd.png

But finally I got a PB even 6th gen Stone Dragon.

Nice work there. smile.gif I can imagine what a pain that was.

Dragons I'm most proud of/find most special so far are:

-Atlantean Stardust, whose father took ages to find a mate for.

-Reasonable Demands, the most recent gen in my very weird little personal inbred split project (which I've been neglecting for a very long time now). The whole thing got started because I got one of Socky's 2nd gen babies in the AP a looong while ago, was amused by their names, and branched off from them in very weird and quite possibly ridiculous directions.

Also, I have most of the Git family on my scroll. (Monty Python fans, you know what I mean.) Ghastly Spotty Horrible Vicious Little's name is currently attached to a Sunsong as a placeholder until the dragon it's meant for hatches-the actual family is made up of Sunstones. Dirty Lying Little Two-faced and Ghastly Spotty Cross-eyed are the children of A Snivelling Little Rat-Faced and Dreary Fat Boring Old, though I couldn't manage to stick their surname in. Vicious's name is actually shortened a bit, the poor girl. (I had to use initials for the first two words. xd.png)

Oh, and then there's this guy, who happens to be my first and only CB metal, caught pretty much by accident.

Hmm... Well, it would still have to be my Purple, Wysteaerian. He was my first dragon back when I first joined, and my favorite color.

And I'm also really proud of these two: my Holly Eowemir and my Gold Sharrdas. Both were very unexpected gifts with very nice lineages... Again, thank you both! You know who you are. wink.gif *hugs both dragons*

And this Horse I'm proud of simply for his name, because my naming scheme is so weird that I rarely have a "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST GOT THAT NAME!!!!" moment.

My first dragon of course:

Me!

A nice purple I picked up. I naturally had to take the one of the three available that was 'unexpected'.

This one, because I worked so very hard to get her. (Via breeding, not trading.)

Trepidation. His name. I'm exceedingly and excessively proud of his name. It was the very first Halloween release, so coming up with a suitable name for such a dragon was crucial. I am happy with all my dragons' names and proud of some more than others. His, definitely the most.

There is Layla, of course, but I'm most personally fond of him. He was my very first CB metallic, and I was very excited to catch him.

Also he's named after a game boss that I have some fond memories of.

I have several dragons which I'm quite pleased with, some caveborn and some lineaged, but one that stands out is this CB Silver, stolen on Leap Day, Feb. 29, 2012.

I have several dragons I'm especially fond of for various reasons, but each has a different reason.

I'm quite proud to have this lovely Bright Pink CB.

This lovely lady has an amazing lineage and was given to me by a wonderful friend who found her as an egg in the AP.

Finally, this tinsel is the most successful metallic dragon I have. He breeds like a dream and very rarely fails or produces his mate's breed. That progeny page hasn't been trimmed. That's what he's actually produced.

This lovely gift, a Red x Frill checker:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/PVE8H

Then there is my first Gold, a most unexpected present, and my first Silver. Thank you! happy.gif

I am working on my first breeding project, but it has a long way to go! When I get further along, I will hopefully have more news!

My Rocket Engine pattern inbred dragon.

One sire, with successive female offspring bred back to the sire, and one dam, with successive male offspring bred back to the dam, for 10 generations, then sibling inbreeding to create the pattern.

Some people may not like inbreeding, but this one is special to me.

You may notice my avatar is half of this pattern.

Edited by snave

My L'amour. smile.gif Definitely. I never thought that I would ever catch a Holly on my own, but I did.

I'm also quite proud of the 2 CB Silvers and CB Gold I caught back in the day. cool.gif As well as my 2 CB Bright Pinks, 2 CB Frills, Shimmerscales, and my 3rd Gen Waterhorse Thuwed. rolleyes.gif

Hmmm... I have a few, actually.

Not in any particular order:

Lugya, my GoN. Got her on my first try wink.gif

Sunshine Spectre, my first Gold <3

...and Silver Mist Cloud ZaN. I was SOOO happy when I finally got my first tinsels. And to get a clean lineage I can actually carry on made it even better. biggrin.gif