fireball225

What dragons are you most proud of?

Probably my first ever dragon, a single CB Mint I raised without even knowing there were fansites, mentors, etc. I just stuck him in my sig in another forum and posted where ever and whenever I could find find an excuse. By some miracle the little guy survived my lack of any knowledge of what I was doing and now resides at the top of my scroll. smile.gif

My CB Ice male and CB Thunder female I caught myself.....my first dragon, a white, that I raised.....and a few more but I've to think of them.

The dragons I have described. I am such a lazy person when it comes to descriptions, and yet I have a paranoid pumpkin and a collection of odd splits.

My first bunch of dragons...before I realized hatching/growing is time-based not view based. Glad I wasn't spammy or they'd all be dead.

As far as awesome things I bred made myself, my Guardian of Nature, and my multiple 2nd gen alt vines and blacks. :3

As far as things I got by catching/trading, my two 2nd-gen silvers.

I have others, but if I listed them all the list would be massive.

Without a doubt my neglected, Misery. She's my favorite but shhh don't tell my other dragons. :3 Though I suppose my CB silver, Dusti Verre, would be a close second.

Edited by Indelicately

My sixth Gen black for sure. :3

http://dragcave.net/lineage/RKZM

I still want to take the lineage a bit farther, but she's my shining favorite, so far. ^^

Coming in a close second would probably be my sunrise: Pyro's Sunrise of Life

My only described dragon and the dragon with the most views on my scroll. :3

I love my Frill. His code is awesome and he was the only Frill I got because I didn't know Frills were being discontinued. D:

I love Frills. ;A;

This pretty girl. It took ages to breed her, especially since reds aren't the best commons to use for producing metallics.

But I doubt she'll hold that title for long. I finally have the dragons I need to breed a mate for her, so soon I'll be taking this lineage to 4 generations! As soon as I get a 4th gen silver from this line, that dragon will be my pride and joy.

Edited by Renorei

I've got a few...

My CB Gold and all his children with a CB White named Eowyn- Shieldmaiden of Rohan tongue.gif

All of my dragons with awesome names that I'm so glad I got, like my dragons with LotR, Avatar, and Marvel names.

And all of my many CB and PB Hellfires and Sunsongs.

My 3rd gen Holly, snagged him right off the AP while everyone was distracted by the Yulebuck eggs he was trapped in the middle of. Caught his mate randomly off the AP a day later. Those two are definitely my most proud catches. Even trump my CB gold.