elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

*_* I just got my second GoN egg today!

Summoned with the same CB Female Magma as last time.

I feel like I must be stupid lucky. This is only my third time attempting to summon.

First time: CB Male Ice - Fail

Second time: CB Female Magma - Success! 1st Egg

Third time: CB Female Magma - Success! 2nd Egg

I honestly didn't expect the summon attempt to work...

I used a male Ice [today] and was unsuccessful xP

Edited by Wahya

0/4 so far.

Since then, my trio dragons have nearly doubled in ranks, from four to seven. My next summon is on the second of June.

Failure number five, coming right up! :'D

Just failed at summoning again. I'm happy to see so many successes. smile.gif

I've been Summoning since the BSA was released and finally summoned successfully on May 30th. :)

Oh my! ohmy.gifblink.gif

I'm going to faint.. after 2 years and 11 month, I got this sentence "Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg"

Oh my! ohmy.gifblink.gif

I'm going to faint.. after 2 years and 11 month, I got this sentence "Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg"

Brownies and sparklers for everyone. biggrin.gif

I tried to Summon today, but unfortunately the dragons failed. Now I have to wait until June the 22nd.... But i'm not too worried, at least I still have the dragons to summon!

Summoned and got nothing. sad.gif I've started using my CB female Magma, for superstition reasons.

Got my second Guardian of Nature. Completely didn't expect that.

At least my CB female Ice gives me one thing I want since she won't give me an ice. dry.gif

Got my first GoN FINALLY last week! *\o/* Also managed to pick up a CB silver and a CB black, so it's been a surprisingly great week for me in the cave. biggrin.gif

My latest summon attempt resulted in failure. I just look forward to my next attempt.

Well, I summoned my second one. Funny thing. 3 years or so trying non stop and nada. Then, in a matter of four months, I get my two, and I hadn't even been summoning. I had summoned, since getting my first, maybe three times.

Actually, I summoned because I kind of didn't have anything else to do. xd.png

No luck still.

on a different note, I came across scroll of a newbie and was amazed to find a GON egg on it. I thought, they must surely have an army of trios! Turns out..there was only one set of trio on the scroll. So I thought maybe they were trying since long, but I checked adult trios dates and all were barely a month old. Some people just have the best of luck!

And here I am, not even a single GON since nov2012, been summoning and collecting more trios regularly. sad.gif

Finally, after THREE years of summoning I have my first little GoN egg! My newest Magma (CB male) as used to summon gave me the precious beauty.

edited to add link to little one: beauty

Edited by Vampiresswolf

FINALLY

I'VE SUMMONED!

I've been waiting since the summon BSA came out for it to work for me!