elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"Oh, I think I can summon again. Better get that out of the way."

~finds magma dragon, clicks Summon~

"Blah blah blah, summoning a mysterious egg, another fail-- wait. Wait? Wait, what?"

Finally, a success!

Congrats on your successes, everyone!

My latest summon attempt was a failure. I'll just keep trying.

after 3+ years of trying every 2 weeks or so, I finally, FINALLY summoned my first GoN today. I actually thought it would never happen... blink.gif

Those of you frustrated and grouchy - I get it...hopefully it wont take you nearly as long to get your first (or second) GoN as it did me.

Good luck everyone!

well my trio gets off cooldown tomorrow, but I think I'm going to wait till after the anniversary release, so all my slots can be open. Ughhhh waiting is so hard X|

I was finally successful! I've been trying since they first came about. I haven't kept track of how many times, but it's been a lot. I seriously couldn't believe it when it didn't say "unsuccessful". I used a female Thunder.

I FINALLY got my second yesterday. Both were from the same CB female Thunder. But I don't think that makes a difference, to be honest. Every time I tried since the first one, I tried with her, and 6 months it took her to do it again xd.png

I got my first GoN 2 years ago and now FINALLY after so much failure I got my second one!! w00!!

But kinda sad that I can never try again =(

My "Incredibles" theme-named dragons helped me again! I finally got my second GoN! After all these years I am done with with the summon BSA.... FINALLY!

With many seeming to have success lately, I attempted to Summon the 2nd GoN with a little renewed hope.

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful." dry.gif

One more time.

I've had my Magma and Ice for quite a while, but finally managed to get a Thunder egg a few days ago. It'll be ready to grow up later today, so I'll be able to try summoning! Yes, I know it'll probably take several attempts to get a Guardian of Nature, but it's exciting! smile.gif

Edit: Someone said if you've got a dead egg on your scroll, summoning auto fails? In that case I need to wait a few days until my dead egg's gone.

Edited by lilagrubb

After so long of trying...

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg." biggrin.gif

Just got my first one a few days ago. It was my second attempt at summoning. I'm seriously in shock! I wasn't expecting it to work.

I'm guessing summoning a second one is gonna take me a long time, judging by what I see here? That's a pity - the GoN's are so pretty!

I successfully summoned mine a week ago or so, after a year of failure...

I was so shocked I couldn't stop looking at the page "Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg".

My beauty :3

I know the second one won't come easily xd.png

I don't think that it depends on what dragon you use, though. I've always used my female Magma, but this is just because I hate my Ices and Thunders (Y U NO BREED??)

On April 5th (2013) I summoned successfully for the first time.

Today, May 21st, I summoned successfully for the second time.

Either I'm extremely lucky, or having 9 sets of Trios really did pay off...

Oh, the first one was an Ice (can't remember what gender though) and the second was with a female Magma~ C:

o.O I summoned my first GoN. Oh, the hell. xd.png Now I lack an eggspace for the following release. Wow, just don't now if I am freaking happy or slightly disturbed. xd.png

By the way. I used a second gen female Ice.

errr, summoned once again unsuccessfully. it's only y third time though, so I shouldn't be too upset. at least the release will be over the next time I can summon. that way I won't be egglocked.

Still can't summon my second GoN. I've trying for more than a year. ohmy.gif

After a year and a half of summoning, I FINALLY just summoned my first GoN! Maybe the successful summoner's name provides a clue as to why it worked this time. laugh.gif

*Bakes celebration brownies with sprinkles to share with everyone*

Edited by LibbyLishly

Tried Summoning with my CB Magma; no success.