elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

I am honestly completely baffled at this, it took me three years to get me my first one and immediately afterwards I get my second?

What is this sorcery.

I am honestly completely baffled at this, it took me three years to get me my first one and immediately afterwards I get my second?

What is this sorcery.

Whatever it is - feel free to share! wink.gif I'm still waiting on my 1st one - and it will be 3 years since the release on 4/1.

Seriously though - congrats. glad you didn't have to wait another 3 years for #2!

Another fail.

I lost count a while ago, but I might be up into the 80's in number of tries.

Well!

I just summoned, can't believe my luck. I've been collecting messy Trios for a bit now-- and I don't actually have that many. I used a CB ice, male I believe? Don't remember.

Three years but I got it. biggrin.gif Good luck to y'alls!

I summoned once, a year ago, after trying for ages, and now still can't get the second one. lol.

After almost a full three years since I summomed the first one (way back on April 10, 2010!) I have just successfully summoned the second.

user posted image

I used a CB male Ice...actually my very first Ice I caught.

Edited by RMMC

oh?........... oooh??............ ooooooh???

FAIL x_X how many years have i been trying, lets think... maybe... 4? ish? ive been off and on dc but in all about 4 i guess. missing some of them

and then my friend who has been here for 1 year off and on summons one -headdesk- im like AHH Dx

FAIL x_X how many years have i been trying, lets think... maybe... 4? ish? ive been off and on dc but in all about 4 i guess. missing some of them

and then my friend who has been here for 1 year off and on summons one -headdesk- im like AHH Dx

your going to hate me then, I only started Summonering since....last halloween ohmy.gif

your going to hate me then, I only started Summonering since....last halloween ohmy.gif

and you were successful???

ahhh darn you x-X i have the worst dc luck.

im on page 4, 250 dragons per page and i dont have 1 cb metal x-X

also my first metal was like... 4 months ago AHH fail haha

i have horrible luck on dc... just in general haha

That would be 3 years. I got my first one 2 weeks after they initially became available in March of 2010.

And I do understand how you feel. Seeing folks who have TWO and have only been playing a few short months made me grit my teeth.

*hug*

Another Summon, another fail. I think I'm probably the record holder for most fails. Lol. Started summoning from when it was implemented, until now, still no GoN. mad.gifsad.gif

I figured maybe I'd get lucky this time, since that would lock me, but it looks like I get fail-brownies for Easter, lol.

I get those all the time, though...

I waited four days on the latest Summon attempt, hoping that there might be a little holiday luck. Well, "Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful."

Pass the fail brownies this way, please?

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

Once again, by choosing a holiday or date with special meaning to me, I now have my 2nd egg, both finally gotten in 2013. Before when I was just attempting to summon when it was time, I failed every time.

Good luck to those trying! smile.gif

I just summoned my first GoN!!! Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!!

I was just getting ready to hit the 3-year mark in June, too! I summoned successfully with a Male Thunder.

To everyone still trying don't give up! Be persistent and you'll see that wonderful success message!

I just summoned my first GoN!!! Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!!

I was just getting ready to hit the 3-year mark in June, too! I summoned successfully with a Male Thunder.

To everyone still trying don't give up! Be persistent and you'll see that wonderful success message!

YAY! Congrats!! biggrin.gif

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

Tried with Eira, ice female. xd.png

Just summoned for the first time...the cave playing an April Fools on me? xd.png Hehehehehehe smile.gif

Edited by Emeraldmay

Getting ready to summon again tomorrow! I've been collecting Trios with some dedication over the past few weeks and am now up to 7 of each breed (yeah, I know - not many, especially compared to the player back there who has 200, but hopefully it will be enough). How many Trios do those of you who have summoned successfully have?

*Crosses fingers for tomorrow and makes brownies just in case*

Edited by LibbyLishly

SUCCESS!!! Summoned my first GoN egg! Thought it was a mean April Fools joke, but its April 2nd lol! Finally! *pats all trio dragons on back and gives them a handshake*

'Grats, Erob! Summon fail again for me... as anticipated. *Passes 'round the plate of freshly-baked failbrownies*

ETA: Post #666! shades.png

Edited by LibbyLishly