elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just summoned my second GON with my only CB thunder. xd.png

Will hide the egg till 5 days.

1/1. First summon got a GoN egg, feel kind of guilty now that people have been trying to summon for years :-(, my next GoN will probably be summoned in like a year rofl.

I caught one of each trio the day they came out and have been using summon since that day what 3 years ago now? Something like that. I have YET to summon even my first GON rolleyes.gif

FAILURE IS ALL I SUMMON!

Edited by Reidragon

T_T Just tried summoning again and still no GoN. I think I'm going to reach the 3 year mark. sad.gif

T_T Just tried summoning again and still no GoN. I think I'm going to reach the 3 year mark.  sad.gif

Lol I think I already have xd.png Welcome to the party. Mine failed again today. Beginning to think my scroll is broken somehow ._.

Edited by Reidragon

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

Tried with Liv Autumn (female ice).

I had tried two or three times with a Thunder female, all unsuccessful as well. This is going to be tough. tongue.gif

Edit:

I successfully summoned both my GoN eggs via an Ice male. It probably really helped my luck that I got my GoN after they changed it to more chances with more Trios you have. I have literally over 200 Ices. Yes, I counted. blink.gif

Wow, seriously?? ohmy.gif

I wish I had read this before trying this one! Thanks for the hint!! biggrin.gif I'll keep trying with my Thunders then happy.gif now two more weeks ahead!

Edited by Slytherin7

Just tried to summon and just failed again. My system is to try with the newest Trio dragon on my scroll, but so far that hasn't been working.

*feeds Successful Summon berries to dragons*

This thread is just sad. Mostly because TJ obviously has the chances as being so incredibly low.

Maybe he should increase it? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Please, with a cherry on top.

TJ already made it so you can increase your chances by having multiples of the trios, didn't he?

Doesn't really matter to me anymore. My second GON just grew up a day or so ago. I'm just relieved as heck I don't have to try to collect multiples of my trios now. sad.gif I really didn't want to after it took so long to get the three I have!

I always had the best luck while using my ice dragon to summon. She's the one who got me both of mine!

TJ already made it so you can increase your chances by having multiples of the trios, didn't he?

Doesn't really matter to me anymore. My second GON just grew up a day or so ago. I'm just relieved as heck I don't have to try to collect multiples of my trios now. sad.gif I really didn't want to after it took so long to get the three I have!

I always had the best luck while using my ice dragon to summon. She's the one who got me both of mine!

Yes. I believe he did increase the chances by having multiple sets of the trios.

edit: I think he said that in a thread in suggestions a while back.

Here it is http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=6582784

Edited by rubyshoes

Successful summon with a male ice after ages of nothing.

Pretty much what just happened to me.

I just got my first GoN with my male ice after trying for years! biggrin.gif

Try... Fail.

So what else is new?

1/59 (first GON on try #22)

Didn't get the Trios as they were released, but have a couple of them now. I tried with everyone of them but all I summon is failure! xd.png But I'm not giving up. Someday it just has to happen.

Second try, second fail. No surprise there. I can't say I'm optimistic. laugh.gif

Well - after another summon fail - the next time I summon, it will be after the 3 year anniversary of the BSA so I am hoping "3rd year's a charm" lol. I know lots of people are either working on or have their 2nd GoN - but at this point, I'd be happy with one.

Off to make some Summon-fail brownies! Everything tastes better with chocolate - even summon-failure.

smile.gif

I summoned my first GoN on Christmas Eve, and got the second after one more try. ^^

Got my second today! biggrin.gif

Used a 2nd Gen Ice that has been sitting on my scroll for ages.

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.
My first Guardian of Nature. Finally!

After straight line of no success basically since these were released, finally had first success today. Congrats to everyone else on their success and good luck to those with not so much success