elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have been trying since the BSA released, and I FINALLY got my first GON.

*Kermit Flails*

I was just all, "well time to fail again." I had to reread the message about 5 times to make sure I had actually read it right. xd.png

I got lucky, and was successful on my 5th try. I can't believe people can take over a year to get one-unfair! dry.gif I recently renamed my GoN, because she is my pride and joy, and she deserved a better name than the previous one...(it was Guardian 0f The Temple). I have tried summoning once since, and failed. Oh well...at least I have one GoN

Edited by C88

I usually try with my darned electric or ice dragons, but this time I did a female magma named Thirteen Point. Bingo, GON egg. And I haven't been back in a while as well, this makes up for missing some of the new releases.

Don't you mean Thunder and not Electric dragons wink.gif

ohmy.gif I did it! I finally summoned an egg. blink.gif

I used a female Dorkface Ice.

Elb Diamond Dorkface - I love you!

Edited by Elisabel

I just summoned my very first GoN, after 3,5 years of trying!!!

Omg, I can't really believe it. blink.gifbiggrin.gif

Oh and I used a male Thunder to summon it.

I've begun trying to summon my second GoN, and the first attempt was unsuccessful.

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful."

This time with my Thunder.

You know, it's only been a couple of tries but I am already tired of seeing this message. dry.gif

after years of summoning only failure, I got my 1st guardian 1 month ago and summoned a 2nd egg today blink.gif

Strange...

I used a CB thunder female to summon both times

Just tried summoning for the first time with a female thunder. To my amazement it actually worked

I um... I just summoned my second egg. blink.gif I got my first one July 2nd. I haven't even tried every possible time in between, just randomly as I think about it. ohmy.gif

I used the same female Thunder as last time, too, and only have 4 complete Trios. I just... I don't even... laugh.gif

Yesterday was the day when I can summon, but I was egglocked. I abandoned one of my egg and summon and yes, I failed. I think I was idiot. The egg which I abandoned was Seragamma Wyvern's egg sad.gif

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful....

Again ,after all this years sad.gif

sad.gif

After the time it took for me to get the Legendary Trio, my first attempt failed...

After the time it took for me to get the Legendary Trio, my first attempt failed...

Same here

Is it just me, or does it seem like a lot of people have been successfully summoning recently? I've seen a lot more than usual on people's scrolls and in click sites.

Is it just me, or does it seem like a lot of people have been successfully summoning recently? I've seen a lot more than usual on people's scrolls and in click sites.

It's not just you; I've been seeing more GoNs on the hatcheries as well.

And EDIT: I just tried to summon again, and guess what? It failed!

Edited by Hazel360

I just summoned my second Guardian! I did a double take when I saw that it was actually successful. lol I used one of my Magma girls. smile.gif

I just summoned my second Guardian! I did a double take when I saw that it was actually successful. lol I used one of my Magma girls. smile.gif

May not work for everyone...I used Magma females for both my GON thumbs_up.png