elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just got my second summon today, after I got my first one back in December! This time I was able to do it with my male CB Magma Quiaglith. I'm so happy to know that I can finally check this off my goals list!

Yesterday was when my first attempt to summon took place; which is also my first attempt to have failed. I can't say I was expecting much. Maybe I'll get lucky within a few more tries. Ah also, I tried to summon with my female Magma, if that means anything.

I got my second after six and half months from the first (which was fool's luck, successful first summoning) laugh.gif

I did prep my trio ratios for this though. Right now I have a total of 750 dragons and 9 full sets of trios.

For summoning I used a 3rd gen thunder female I recently bred, if anyone's interested. smile.gif

I think it is more important how many sets of elementals one has than which type is used for the summon. It would be really useful, I think, if people who successfully summon a GON posted how many sets they have of the trios. I have fifteen complete sets, or I will have before I can summon again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, original poster, could you add a poll of how many trio sets successful summoners have?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I long ago lost count of the number of times I have attempted to summon. It has been three years. Not one successful summon. sad.gif

Finally managed to summon! I have 15 complete trio sets.

I have 16 sets of trios & still can not summon the GoN! sad.gif

Been trying since the very beginning, just about as often as allowed, failure every single time! blink.gif

I have yet to get even one GON. I was on hiatus for a couple years *hides* but I think I had been summoning for about nine months before that. So, yeah, it's been a while. I'm getting frustrated, because I really wan to complete my scroll.

All I know is that if I make it to two years without even getting one, there is something seriously wrong. Why would anyone continue to play a game that requires years to get one dragon? It doesn't make sense.

I heard of some games that made you take 5 years to get something.

I have FINALLY summoned my FIRST GON egg!! I have been summoning every 2 weeks since the very beginning! What is that now? 3 years? I almost died of shock. Female messy lined Thunder was the one that got it.

Edited by EverlastingAcres

*Hands out fail brownies and milk*

Failure again here. It's not such a big deal now that I'm on my second one (almost two years in, too). Big congrats to those who recently got one!

*Pokes at her Trios* Useless little brats...

I got all three trios around their release, but I went on a hiatus before BSAs existed...now that I'm back, I've tried 2-3 times to summon with no luck. I only have 2-5 of each trio though.

I'm not sure how many various Trios I have, but I don't think all that many, (certainly not all that many complete sets, and I'd think more Ice than anything else) and although it took me years to do it, I did ultimately get both GONs without collecting 15 or 50 complete sets.

So don't lose heart - I had fewer when I got my first one, although that also took forever, lol...

But some people do successfully Summon on their first try with one set, so, there's always hope!

Finally, my first successful summoning! xd.png

I used my CB Magma female and I have three full sets of Legendary Trios.

I am 1/35 I got my first at 33 so I am assuming it is going to take awhile before number 2 comes!

Finally, my first successful summoning! xd.png

I used my CB Magma female and I have three full sets of Legendary Trios.

Just successfully summoned my 2nd GoN biggrin.gif -hands out celebration cake- tongue.gif

Yaaaaaay, 'grats!

Edited by LibbyLishly

I've been trying to summon for years. About a month ago I finally was successful for the first time and couldn't believe my eyes when the page told me so.

Then my GoN grew up and now - after the September release I tried it again. And what happened? I was successful again! Yay! biggrin.gif

<Dragoness> i just tried again to summon & was not successful sad.gif

<Beldarius> I can summon again in 10 days.

* Groovy has quit (Ping timeout: 184 seconds)

<Concorde> I can summon again in--

<Concorde> oh, now.

<Concorde> I don't give myself hope though lol.

<Concorde> ...

<Concorde> "Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg."

<Fredz> muwahahahaha~ I just sold a granma

<RedArmy> see, when you don't care, you get your GON

<RedArmy> tongue.gif

<Concorde> trololololo I've just got my second GoN by negative thinking. What the chirp is this.

She -> http://dragcave.net/lineage/bL8Mo summoned my first GoN too.

I usually try with my darned electric or ice dragons, but this time I did a female magma named Thirteen Point. Bingo, GON egg. And I haven't been back in a while as well, this makes up for missing some of the new releases.