elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I had a fail. I used my one male Ice to summon. I have one female Magma and one female Thunder. tongue.gif

Seven weeks after my first summon, it was successful once more.

I am now just...kind of staring at the egg.

Edit I used Sparekin, a CB Thunder Male.

Edited by bbishappy93

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

OMG YES biggrin.gif

I used my male thunder if anyone's wondering.

Congrats to everyone who's had successes. wink.gif

I really want my Legendaries to hurry up and cooperate - because after a discussion in the chat, I promised that I would name my GoN MM The Reincarnated Sock. And I intend to follow through, but all I'm getting are failed attempts. *pokes legendaries*

Well!

I just summoned, can't believe my luck. I've been collecting messy Trios for a bit now-- and I don't actually have that many. I used a CB ice, male I believe? Don't remember.

Three years but I got it. biggrin.gif Good luck to y'alls!

I know this was a while ago but you didn't have the trio all three years.... :L

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg!!!!

OMG I HAVE BEEN TRYING SINCE SUMMON FIRST CAME OUT!

I actually summoned something besides failure? Excuse me while I go die of shock ;o;!

(p.s used a CB male magma who just grew up. Need to name him something epic now)

Edited by Reidragon

Congratulations, Reidragon. smile.gif

My latest summon resulted in failure. I'm still trying to reach my goal of both GoNs before the year's up.

Waoohhhhhooooooooooooooooo

My first legend, yes finally he smiles at me. I DIT IT!!!! xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

user posted image

And here, let's me introduce you the one made my day today Fading away in Rainbow, a male thunder. wub.gif

Edited by shinjiteru

Oh my god I LOVE my Magma male! So far it has produced a Magma egg (almost) every time I breed it, and now I decided to use it to summon, and what happened?

I GOT MY FIRST GUARDIAN! *Happy dance!*

It was my 13th try (my lucky number btw), and finally I did it!

BTW, here is my hero. His code is also nice. smile.gif

Edited by Singalana

Congraz to all the successfull summoning. For me it was failure again. *sigh*

Maybe it's because I don't have a cb Thunder. It's the only one I lack. Just have to try harder to catch one. dry.gif

FINALLY!!!

After years (since Summoning was introduced) of trying and trying and trying and trying and failing to summon a GoN, it finally happened yesterday.

I nearly had a heartattack, LOL. I still catch myself looking at that little egg and wondering if it's some kind of glitch, or dream.

*dances around little egg*

FINALLY! Success!

I didn't even know at first. I'm so used to getting denied, I just closed the page and went back to my scroll. Then I was like "Wait...WHAT? NO WAY!"

Whew. So happy it finally happened. biggrin.gif

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

Broken record.

80 something tries? lost count.

Oh wow Bunns, that's awesome I have tried so may time and still can't get an egg.

Congratulations to all who have finally received their long-sought GoNs!  biggrin.gif

As for my second one, it is one year, one month and two weeks of fail brownies now.  Please pass the plate once again!

And repeat.

Finally!!

My first successful summon, with Eira Summer (female ice dragon) wub.gif

(I'll upload the screenshot later xd.png)

Edited by Slytherin7

no success here. :c. but congrats to all who summoned.

Failed a little while ago using a male ice, waiting till May 8th to try again dry.gif

I've been using a Female Ice since I got her (she was the last Trio I needed to summon); can't remember when I started trying to summon, but it's been fails the whole way through (though she breeds some nice Ices!). Might try using a Thunder or Magma next time. Next attempt will be on the 12th of May. smile.gif

Another try; another failure. As expected.