elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Today was my third time summoning. I desperately walked up to my first ever ice dragon, Ice of Eternity.

"Please, please, please summon!" I said.

They got together. I closed my eyes, and held my breath. When I opened my eyes, I saw this:

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

BEST. DAY. EVER.

Don't give up hope guys! It took me 33 tries for my first Gon, and 4 more tries after that for my second Gon.

I'm nearly done getting a CB Trio set... I just need the Magma.

After that, GoN, here I come!

Time for breeding a magma...

Oh, I can summon? I completely forgot it.

Really I should keep my scroll free, in case of a release next Sunday..

oh well, I know what will be the result, so why caring about scroll lock?

In fact "Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg"

Uh? Wait a moment... WHAAT???? ohmy.gif

Yes, I summoned my second GoN, and only 6 months after the first!

Now I can faint tongue.gif

Just summoned my 2nd GON. Used a male Ice (CB) at 12.36am

I had actually just been grabbing eggs from the cave and had collected six, was going to grab a 7th and then thought "Hang on, maybe should give summon a try". I tend to forget all about the summon action, so probably only do it every two or three months (rather than every two or three weeks).

Don't know if any of the details I gave are any help to others ... but good luck smile.gif

Still no luck with my second. I got another Thunder and Ice though, so yay for superstition!

Sixth (or seventh) try and sixth fail sad.gif this try, I used my CB magma;;

Edited by sh20000sh

I just tried on a whim, since I checked my male Ice's actions and noticed I had the summon available again, and...

I DID IT!! My first summon!!

Now how long will it take for my second, lol.....

Edited by Leicis

I just tried on a whim, since I checked my male Ice's actions and noticed I had the summon available again, and...

I DID IT!! My first summon!!

Now how long will it take for my second, lol.....

You lucky thing! Congratulations.

I used my CB Magma and tadaa sleep.gif

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful."

Noooo! I was so sure it will succes!

somehow summoned one my first try

can't wait to be trying for like 2 years to summon my second one to make up for that luck. unu

Just tried (for my second egg) using a Male Ice, and had no luck.

Hm.. Lets see.. I got all 3 of the trio within days of each other, all grow up within days of each other, and the day my Last one grew up I Tried for a Summon, just for kicks, and I got my first GoN.

So, It took me Two Weeks approx from First Trio egg to Successful Summon.

I just can't remember which one I used to do the summon lol. Think it was my Ice Fem.

I've been trying since....oh last year at least. Another fail today. I tried using my 2nd Gen PB Ice female. Been playing around with different trios and genders. Not working very well. I have 4 Magmas, 5 Thunder, and 6 Ices. Guess I'll have to acquire more and see if it helps in a couple weeks. sad.gif