elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nope, Guardians of Nature cannot breed and they're not attached to the lineage of the dragon used to summon it. They're some sort of a CaveBorn.

Thanks a lot smile.gif , I should keep my thunder (with a messy lineage) then, not sure when I could have a chance to grab another one huh.gif ....

Thanks a lot smile.gif , I should keep my thunder (with a messy lineage) then, not sure when I could have a chance to grab another one huh.gif ....

Definitely keep it! Ever since the DC update 2 months ago, the more (complete) trio sets you have, the more likely you are to summon a GoN. I need one more magma before I have 2 sets.

I get to failsummon again on Monday.

Oh yeah. I can summon today. dry.gif

blink.gif

What the censorkip.gif !!!!!!!!

*looks to her dragon Thunderhead* I love you. wub.gif You have given me my very first GoN. I've been trying since day one, and I finally have one of those beautiful eggs.

24 tries and I finally got one! Though that is most likely because of the changes...-stares at 9 complete sets- I love you. <3 I can also finally use its nameplace.

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

/slowmo table flip/

I can't remember when I started anymore lD

*SQUEE*! I recently decided to increase my number of trio sets, from the 2 I had... I basically was able to increase to 6 by my next summon, which was today.

I just summoned, not really all that hopeful.... SUCCESS! My second GON! *squee*

Ha.

I just tried for the god knows how manyth time - failed again.

I have 6 sets too sad.gif

Going to go try now. 4th time though so not feeling very hopeful xd.png

It's saying "this action is not available until Sep. 10 2012" which is today. It's not letting me summon which hasn't happened before. Has this happened to anyone else?

Edited by HeroLink42

Oh, I forgot to mention. This time around I successfully summoned with a Female Magma. I'm not sure what I used the first time.

Going to go try now. 4th time though so not feeling very hopeful xd.png

It's saying "this action is not available until Sep. 10 2012" which is today. It's not letting me summon which hasn't happened before. Has this happened to anyone else?

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful."

Well poop.

0/4

Maybe today will be the day, they said.

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful."

Well poop.

0/4

sorry about that sad.gif...oh btw thanks for your previous reply. Good luck next time smile.gif

11 complete sets, more then 2 years attempts and still no luck for me sad.gif

I am glad to be in such good company sad.gif

2 complete sets. Not sure how many failed tries prior to this. I completed my first trio in December 2011, so since around that time.

Today = Success!! smile.gif Female Magma. Kind of floored and touched that it happened today, 9/11.

Congratulations, all. And, jocosa, it just worked for me, too--and I agree, it's touching...

I used a female Ice dragon, and I *love* the code of my little one. Good luck, all! xd.png

Congratulations, all. And, jocosa, it just worked for me, too--and I agree, it's touching...

I used a female Ice dragon, and I *love* the code of my little one. Good luck, all! xd.png

Congrats to you too! smile.gif Mine has a funny code but I've got it fogged for now as I've heard some scary stories about view bombing in the past.

Fingers and toes crossed for everyone about to summon soon!

And one more fail, I don't even remember anymore how often I failed...

Fail loves me.. still xd.png I should better remember to not use that darn Ice again ^^"

Third time summoning... Success! (the dragon grew up like 2 weeks ago but im posting this here) im curious to see how long it takes me to summon another.

I have 4 full sets and I've been failing forever. I can't help but really doubt if the percentage upgrade is really a thing when I saw someone with 11 sets having similar fate.

Edited by CNR4806

I have 4 full sets and I've been failing forever. I can't help but really doubt if the percentage upgrade is really a thing when I saw someone with 11 sets having similar fate.

I have over 50 sets,but I haven't got my 2nd one since Feb.

welp

Brownies, anyone? :/