elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Almost 2 years of summoning to get my first GoN. Nearly another year of summoning to get my second...

I summoned my 2nd GoN on Halloween. ohmy.gif

The time it's taken to get these should annoy me, so why am I stoked to get my 2nd???

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I....swear...my summon...is BROKEN <___<" 2 years and nothing ;___; not one single GoN.... Catching CB Metallics is totally easy compared to this xd.png

Congrats Siliskor! it must be nice to get your GoN on a special day like this, you can give it an appropriate name for the occasion smile.gif

cottondragon~~> Believe me, when you have a fast internet like mine, it really isn't. Can you imagine how many CB rares I see per day, knowing that forever I will be unable to catch one by myself? *go crying in a corner in a dramatic way*

I'm on try 43 of the failure train. I saw someone in the Halloween Eggs news post say that the more sets of trios you have, the better your chances. Is this true? Because I remember getting my first one under 5 summons with just one set.

I'm on try 43 of the failure train. I saw someone in the Halloween Eggs news post say that the more sets of trios you have, the better your chances. Is this true? Because I remember getting my first one under 5 summons with just one set.

In theory yes. However almost three years on and I - with several pairs - haven't one yet. TJ said in an update post a while ago that he was tweaking it.

i got my one and only on the day they were announced i have tried and tried for my 2nd so many times iv'e lost count. Tried on Halloween and failed again

I think my scroll is doom where GoN is concern. Doubt I'll ever get it. Too many failures sad.gif its getting to the point of depressing.

Wow, not even one? Good luck! Don't give up, only because it'll give you something to do inbetween new egg drops and events.

Thanks, fuzz!

I think my scroll is doom where GoN is concern. Doubt I'll ever get it. Too many failures sad.gif its getting to the point of depressing.

Sir Barton and I have decided that our scrolls ore coded to fail for ever. Join us ?

Sir Barton and I have decided that our scrolls ore coded to fail for ever. Join us ?

LOL... Here is me, joining you both - add me to your "club".

*dang GoN*

I lost count of how many times i have tried dry.gif and yet i have none! pfffft...GoN! if i ever get one he's gonna get a special failure name hehe

two and a half years. of fails.

i've been summoning since June 17, 2010. and today, i got my first successful summon. biggrin.gif

Finally! i've had the name "Liat D'Razil" on hold for my first GoN. <3

Edited by lizardtail

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

Brownies, anyone?

I'll take some of those brownies. My summon is available to use again on Saturday and I need to up my morale. alot.png

Been trying since the BSA was introduced, have yet to get a single egg from summoning. At the point now where I don't even try anymore. Far too frustrating. sad.gif

Ive only got one of each Trio, and just used Summon for the second time... AND GOT A GON EGG!!! *happydances* I think I just stared in shock for a whole minute, thinking "that cant be right, I dont have that kind of luck!" So whoever I borrowed some luck from, thanks! laugh.gif

Try #51...

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

1/51 (first GON on try #22)

Yeah, that was a big surprise. dry.gif

After getting my first trio set, took me two months to get the first one. I got my second egg almost 16 months later.

Yeah...still nothing. I've lost count at how many times I've tried, and I even have a good amount of trios to. Ah well, next time maybe.