elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I got my first! I'm surprised(and kinda feel bad) because I think this is my 5th or 6th summon attempt. I never bothered before the Summoning boost because of the poor chances but now that I have four complete sets(and like 20 extra Ices) I thought I'd try. I was very surprised to see it actually summon, I wasn't expecting it to at all.... lol.

Today was my second attempt and I FAILED. But I found my second evar CB thunder right afterwards. It seemed like a sorry but you failed kind of gift xd.png

I tried and tried and tried.....all I got is failure blink.gif

Got 5 complete sets and some Magma and Ice extra but after mor than a year of summoning still no guardian

I honestly keep forgetting about summon. Seriously. And then every once in awhile, I'll

remember that it exists, and go try again, and fail again. Rinse and repeat.

I've also lost track of how many fails I've had.

Well, something must be wrong, I summoned today, only took 2 1/2 years dry.gif

I have 18 complete sets

used a female Ice

Edited by dragonpuck

I don't know how long it will have taken me by the time I finally summon a GoN but I was well into this site when the GoNs were "released" and I still have failed every single time since then. Been at it forever, no success whatsoever (I made that rhyme - oh yeah). Hooray.

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

Official 1 year of summoning, and no GoN.

I get to fail again later today biggrin.gif *sigh* Who shall I allow to Do the Deed ?

AAAAAND *drum roll*

Another failure.

My three year banner is coming along nicely.

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful."

user posted image

Just summoned my 2nd GoN! laugh.gif

Two in the one year since I joined *Passes on good vibes*

My first was summoned by a Male Thunder and the second a Male Ice. Now all I have to do is decided to freeze it once it hatches or let it Mature fully. Oh the decisions.

Ech I only have one male ice one male magma and two thunders, one male on female. My next summon will be on the upcoming sunday and I bet it'll be at least 90% of failure. tongue.gif

Well just summoned - was hoping for a Magma actually but got my 2nd & last GoN xd.png and it was just after my 1 year on DC - so not bad. I consider my self very lucky smile.gif but then again i dont have many rares any ways (or none that actually breed dry.gif ) laugh.gif

Another summon, another fail with 18 sets. I recently bred one thunder and got another as a gift/trade(?) so I have more sets now. All I need to do is have them catch up to the ices and magmas. I wonder if I'll be waiting another year to finish my set. I at least have one so it's not so bad.

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

Try #21 Result:

(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ︵┻━┻

Edited by xeyla

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg."

I can't believe it...finally. After I don't know how many tries...

Aaaaand another fail. I'm starting to wonder if my dragons know how Summoning works. wink.gif

Edit: congrats to the successful though!!

Edited by inlaterdays

i recently bred myself another magma, which brings me to 3 complete sets of trios. hopefully it will up my chances in my next few summons, even if its still not much.

'Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg........'

Wha..? huh..? blink.gif

My favourite Ice is now my favourite dragon! wub.gif

Taken me about 11 months. xd.png