elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

*Sigh* Someone pass me some failbrownies. My summon failed yet again.

Oh that's right, I forgot I could summon yesterday.

Failed today.

Try 53 I think? I kinda quit counting after 50.

If its been asked earlier in this thread then I missed it and will apologise, do frozen hatchlings count towards completed legendary "sets". Say, would an Ice adult, Magma adult, and frozen female Thunder hatchling count as a complete set? Thanks in advance

Edited by Blackhawke

EEE! I saw this in the Current Topic list and was like hmm, I should summon. Won't work, but why not.

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

YAY! I finally got my second!

My first one was summoned March 31, 2011. Over a year ago. That one is female so I just need to influence this one male.

HUZZAH!

If its been asked earlier in this thread then I missed it and will apologise, do frozen hatchlings count towards completed legendary "sets". Say, would an Ice adult, Magma adult, and frozen female Thunder hatchling count as a complete set? Thanks in advance

I kind of thought only adults would count since only adults can summon but I don't see it written in TJ's posts anywhere so my thought is only speculation. smile.gif

Congrats, Kanaye. smile.gif

I kind of thought only adults would count since only adults can summon but I don't see it written in TJ's posts anywhere so my thought is only speculation. smile.gif

Congrats, Kanaye. smile.gif

Thanks Rubyshoes, thats what I'm thinking, but it was worth a lawyers question.

Guess its time to start breeding, since my catching speed is slow. Maybe I should use a net?

Grats Kanaye (I'm jealous darn it!!)

EEE! I saw this in the Current Topic list and was like hmm, I should summon. Won't work, but why not.

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

YAY! I finally got my second!

My first one was summoned March 31, 2011. Over a year ago. That one is female so I just need to influence this one male.

HUZZAH!

I'm a neglected, so I am vain, so I am quite irate and jealous at this, human. :|

Just failed my second summon. Methinks I have a good year or two ahead of me filled with disappointment.

Nothing, nothing and more nothing. I don't have many complete sets, but seems like my luck is not going to increase by hoarding trios.

I'm a little annoyed at this.... dragon.

How many years has it been already since the release?

I failed summoning today. That makes 0/2 tries since the new updates. I've already got one, just trying to get my 2nd one.

Another attempt to summon...and, very surprisingly...it failed...once again...

at least 5 pairs of trios, I think...doesn't seem to make a difference.

Edited by icare4u

So these new summoning updates don't seem to have improved anything for most of us. What is it? A 1% chance increase for every trio set?

And it's your 28th dragon ._. Congrats!

I've been trying to summon since March this year and still got nothing. No drama though, it's been not so long time ago when I've completed my first trio set (I've got three at the moment), and GoN is not my top priority.

Edited by Light Concorde

My last summon worked.

I've been trying since I got my first trio.

Feels like ages but I'll be quiet now. Some folks have been trying longer.

I waited until the summon action was available again and went for it.

My second GON egg.

On my mobile phone.

I did a screen save of the page I was so shocked.

Female CB ice dragon, like last time.

Makes missing the new dragon drops bearable.

Carry on.

ninja.gif

Congrats to the successful summoners!

I wonder if it increases your chances if you use a CB/short-lineaged dragon to summon? I'll have to try this next time. My Trios are a mix of CB, short lineages, and long, messy lineages, and I usually click the first one I see when it's summoning time, but next time I will pay attention. JUST IN CASE.

Congrats to the successful summoners!

I wonder if it increases your chances if you use a CB/short-lineaged dragon to summon? I'll have to try this next time. My Trios are a mix of CB, short lineages, and long, messy lineages, and I usually click the first one I see when it's summoning time, but next time I will pay attention. JUST IN CASE.

I also think the fact that everyone's trying to grab the new dragon eggs helped.

A lot.

Good luck with it.

cool.gif

Are they really hard to get? I thought that there's no chance at not getting a GoN .

I tried as soon as my first volcano and thunder grew up and summoned - got the egg on my first try http://dragcave.net/view/6AoGd

I guess im going to be in trouble when im trying to summon second egg then .

Edited by margot775

Are they really hard to get? I thought that there's no chance at not getting a GoN .

I tried as soon as my first volcano and thunder grew up and summoned - got the egg on my first try http://dragcave.net/view/6AoGd

I guess im going to be in trouble when im trying to summon second egg then .

Wow - congrats!

Yep, there are people who have been trying to summon for years and still haven't gotten one.

So these new summoning updates don't seem to have improved anything for most of us. What is it? A 1% chance increase for every trio set?

I wonder what the increase is as well.

Wow - congrats!

Yep, there are people who have been trying to summon for years and still haven't gotten one.

Congrats to all who have got it as well. smile.gif

Yeah, some of us have been playing since times of the old pink, and have been summoning non stop since the dragon was released. It's a matter of sheer luck, I've never been lucky at lotteries so it doesn't surprise me one bit that I've been unable to summon till this day.

What I fear is that, with this new improvement, many of us who used to gift away our trio eggs to people who didn't have any will be hoarding them in hopes of someday managing to summon one egg. I am, at least, I'm so frustrated I'll hold to any tiny bity chance I get. I really like the sprite.

I've finally got my 2nd GoN *_*

The first one I've got on 2nd try, right after the trios were out. Since then I have been keeping to summon, but without luck. Now, finally I've got it smile.gif

If it is coincidence or thanks to the update on chances, I don't know. I am just happy to have it (and need to decide whether to freeze it or let it grow up ;P)

Good luck to everyone who still needs one or both GoNs