elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I truly believe my scroll is coded for NEVER NO WAY GO AWAY YOU WON'T SUCCEED..... xd.png

Me too! Another summon!fail today.

....brownies, anyone?

And CONGRATS, REDBULL! That's fantastic! smile.gif

Me too! Another summon!fail today.

....brownies, anyone?

If you would pass some over this way, I would be most grateful. SO MUCH FAIL...

*Hands 'round glasses of sympathy milk to go with the fail brownies*

REDBULL, you've just became the most epic guy on DC ever. :'D

Hmm okay, I'll be able to summon (oh really?) this Sunday. Can't wait.

...and nothing, as I thought.

Edited by Light Concorde

I've only been on DC since last October and I've summoned already? I don't get it blink.gif

I've only been on DC since last October and I've summoned already? I don't get it :blink:

Well, TJ did recently tweaked summoning so the base success rate is higher than what it used to be, even if you only have one complete set of trios. ;)

Congrats anyway!

Well, TJ did recently tweaked summoning so the base success rate is higher than what it used to be, even if you only have one complete set of trios. wink.gif

Congrats anyway!

Thank you!

That must be what it is.

Was reading through this thread and remembered, "Oh yeah, I can summon too". So I tried once more-- and like so many others-- not expecting anything out of it. But it did work, I actually summoned my first egg.

It's pretty cool, the egg sure is pretty... but I'm not all that ecstatic over it. I guess the fun kind of lost its luster after the first year of failure. Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth =P It's just more of a, "Oh, cool. I summoned an egg." reaction than a, "Ohemgee so awesome!! A GoN egg whoooooaaa!!"

I forget how many sets I said I had. 15? Good luck to those still trying for their first =P

REDBULL, you've just became the most epic guy on DC ever. :'D

Hmm okay, I'll be able to summon (oh really?) this Sunday. Can't wait.

...and nothing, as I thought.

Thanks all! I'll report back when my little Guardian of Luck(That's what I named him just to show how lucky he was) has grown up!

i getting very sad about this action i tried over 100 time for a gon. i think my summon button is BROKEN

Well, TJ did recently tweaked summoning so the base success rate is higher than what it used to be, even if you only have one complete set of trios. wink.gif

Congrats anyway!

Fat lot of good it did me (with six sets and a bit over...) 2 1/2 years and counting....

I just summoned my second GoN. It took me "only" 2 years and 5 months to get them. But do you know what I'm even happier for? I WON'T HAVE TO CLICK THAT BSA NEVER EVER AGAIN WOOHOOOOO!!!!! biggrin.gif

Fat lot of good it did me (with six sets and a bit over...) 2 1/2 years and counting....

Aww, yeah that sucks. :(

To be honest, fuzzy, I still frequent this thread for ya to see if your trios have decided to behave (or not!). I'll tell Princeps to send all his summoning lucky vibes to yours. ;) *hugs*

Try #49...

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

1/49 (first GON on try #22)

Same old, same old. Oh, well I think I'll have a mudslide (or two) with my brownies.

You know what's funny? The only thing i regret is that I will never get to see a summonfail...wow isn't that backwards?

You know what's funny? The only thing i regret is that I will never get to see a summonfail...wow isn't that backwards?

You probably don't want to.

You keep telling yourself 'Today's the day I'll finally summon a Guardian of Nature! I just know it!' The adrenaline is pumping in your blood as you go to your favorite trio dragon, click actions, and hit 'Summon.'

"You combine the powers of blah blah I forget the fail message YOU FAIL AT LIFE HAHA NO GUARDIAN OF NATURE FOR YOU."

And all of your hopes and dreams for life on DC are no more. :c

You probably don't want to.

You keep telling yourself 'Today's the day I'll finally summon a Guardian of Nature! I just know it!' The adrenaline is pumping in your blood as you go to your favorite trio dragon, click actions, and hit 'Summon.'

"You combine the powers of blah blah I forget the fail message YOU FAIL AT LIFE HAHA NO GUARDIAN OF NATURE FOR YOU."

And all of your hopes and dreams for life on DC are no more. :c

^. So. Much. This.

I'm gonna slap the GoN egg just for being a meanie to me, assuming I don't totally give up, skdjasjfds.

A racing heart for me makes my heart hurt, a lot. Like, the muscle gets squeezed and I have to actually stop whatever I'm doing and sit down for fear of it bursting. It scares me that much. Inherit nature to freak out when a major artery is going nuts.

...It's not good for trying to summon. ;_;.

Yay Guardian of Luck grew up! Surprisingly enough she was my 50'th Dragon! What better way to commemorate by Bronze Trophy then my second GoN! Well there goes the GoN struggle! Gratz hybrid!

My first try resulted in a epic failure tongue.gif but I only had on of each breed and they keep on not making the egg I wantz! >:(

May be a stupid question, but just wondering if there is lineage for GoN? My thunder has a messy linage, and if I successfully summon one GoN, I hope it won't show anywhere?

Nope, Guardians of Nature cannot breed and they're not attached to the lineage of the dragon used to summon it. They're some sort of a CaveBorn.