elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Congratulations SnowSherry and ShaladorsLady!

I just had my most recent fail. I have chocolate cupcakes to eat, so I'll be alright smile.gif.

Tomorrow I get to fail again.

LUCKY me xd.png

I've been holding off on summoning (and breeding) to have open spaces for the Blusang eggs I can't seem to catch. Right now, that seems a bit ridiculous-keeping room on my scroll for eggs I can't catch by not summoning an egg I'm not likely to get, either. huh.gif

Summonfailed. 8c

Tomorrow I get to fail again.

LUCKY me xd.png

AAAAAAND

I did ! (fail. again.)

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

Successful summonfail with "Melting Heart Beli'Sar" [Magma]. Gosh the only thing I'd love to fail soonish is the summonfail xd.png

Summon Successes: 0/19 Next try: 9-11-12 *crosses fingers*

I truly believe my scroll is coded for NEVER NO WAY GO AWAY YOU WON'T SUCCEED..... xd.png

I truly believe my scroll is coded for NEVER NO WAY GO AWAY YOU WON'T SUCCEED..... xd.png

the same here! since we can summon i tried but no egg produced... i'm getting tired of this thing!!

Edited by gogetassj4dp

Failure summon sig STILL remains in my group of signatures. I am just gonna have to breed my trios for more of them until the cows come home. Since this is the third time I have summoned and still no success since the update, it feels no changes were made to improve the chances.

It is so ridiculous. Well, next summon on 9/11.

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combime their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

AHHHHHH NO WAY. wub.gif

1/10

Tenth time's the charm. I used a male ice and I have 3 sets of trios.

Two months after summoning my first GoN, i have successfully summoned another.

i have 5 sets of trios, used thunder male for second successful summon, magma female for first successful summon.

Already reserved a name for her c:

I too have had no luck summoning a GON dragon.

Fail summoned today xd.png

But it was my second time trying and I got a GoN on my first try , so it's okay smile.gif

Now waiting for next summoning .

I failed again...still without a GoN, and probably never will have one, the way it looks like.

I have my egg at 5 days, 7 hours right now...I'm not sure how to raise it. I've heard that they get sick very easily so I haven't posted it anywhere. Should I wait until it's ER? Incubate?

Edited by EeveeSkitty

I... succeeded. I had one open egg slot and wanted to breed a CB ice for someone. On the actions page, I hit "Summon" first, got the message "Your fire, ice and magma dragons combine their powers yadda yadda yadda...", checked, saw no egg sprite on the page, went back to action, bred the ice to a blusang and got a message. They bred the requested blusang egg, but it was auto-abandoned because my scroll was already full...

(Of course, if I fail, I fail well. I did another CB ice x blusang breeding, but got an ice egg instead of the blusang. Gah, dragons! One of these days, they'll give me grey scales - I mean hair. Definitely hair.)

OK guys this is just so amazing I had to share it with you. A while back was my first ever summon in history and that was a success. That's already ridiculous to most. Now today I just took my second summon EVER and I got my second one!!!!!!!! So I have both my GoN's before my Bronze Trophy!!!!!!! Check him out!~ http://dragcave.net/view/K49UI

OK guys this is just so amazing I had to share it with you. A while back was my first ever summon in history and that was a success. That's already ridiculous to most. Now today I just took my second summon EVER and I got my second one!!!!!!!! So I have both my GoN's before my Bronze Trophy!!!!!!! Check him out!~ http://dragcave.net/view/K49UI

I don't think I've heard of anyone that's ever got 2/2 so a huge congrats!!

Holy. XD

That is so awesome to have two GoNs with a 2 week gap between their summon dates. ;w;

Congrats! I concur with dragonico - you're the first I know of too. :P