elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

New month, still same failing at summoning...

Oh god, after nearly two years I finally have one.

Give me a moment to sob happily into a tub of ice cream.

Oh god, after nearly two years I finally have one.

Give me a moment to sob happily into a tub of ice cream.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! biggrin.gif

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

blink.gif omg ohmy.gif omg blink.gif omg biggrin.gif omg laugh.gif omg xd.png omg!!!!

I can't believe it at last!!!!

Almost two years of failsummon and this is my second attempt after the update a couple of weeks ago,

*summoning...*

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

The familiar feeling of another failed attempt. I have about 15 complete trios... meh.

Another try, another fail...

Increased chance? Yeah, right...

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

I.....I....I think I might have just peed my pants a little....

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful."

*sigh*

This time I have 21 complete trio sets, and I'm becoming increasingly convinced that success is inversely proportionate to the number of sets one owns, alleged change or no. dry.gif

Case in point, my niece only had one set (that I bred and gifted to her, I might add rolleyes.gif) and summoned successfully on the first try. It was her 30th dragon. On her scroll. Overall. blink.gif And yes, she already has her second one, also with only one full set, and she doesn't even have a gold trophy yet.

/rant

*passes fail brownies to everyone else who is in the same handbasket*

Shala - who's getting more bitter and crabby with every failure sad.gif

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

Hm. Time to get more trios.

This time I have 21 complete trio sets, and I'm becoming increasingly convinced that success is inversely proportionate to the number of sets one owns, alleged change or no. dry.gif

Case in point, my niece only had one set (that I bred and gifted to her, I might add rolleyes.gif) and summoned successfully on the first try. It was her 30th dragon. On her scroll. Overall. blink.gif And yes, she already has her second one, also with only one full set, and she doesn't even have a gold trophy yet.

/rant

This. X'D This seems to happen all the time and I don't even....why...

Four days to go til I can try summoning again. Trying not to hope it works, but I CANNOT wait to be done with this bloody BSA.

9 days 'till I can summon again. I have roughly two or three full sets of Trios... the BSA hasn't worked once for me for two long years now and I'm having horrid luck getting more Trios... I cannot wait to finally get my two GoNs and never have to use this BSA again. :L

Edited by Switch

Got my second egg. Dunno if how I do it is a successful method but I've only summoned twice and both times I got eggs. smile.gif

Legendary Trio, I'm beggining to think your all commons in disguise!

For the hundredth and one time dry.gif

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg."

OMG!! blink.gif After 19 tries, I finally summoned my first GoN!!! biggrin.gif

Me, I think my scroll is coded for a NO. xd.png

Surprise - with 5 sets and a few extras - another fail. Two and a half years now....

/me gives up and floats away.

>8|