elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Grats, Raphy! smile.gif

For me it was more like.. another week another fail xd.png

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful. The Magma was not powerful enough either.. Let's next time try a Thunder ^^"

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful."

user posted image

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful."

user posted image

I brought whipped cream for the brownies. Pass some over here, will ya?

Holy ...., after only 2½ years of constant failures, I finally managed to summon my first egg. blink.gif

I have both of my GoNs now! biggrin.gif (I used a Female Ice for the 2nd one.)

Edited by BrightStarBella

I got so caught up in catching the newest release dragons, that I missed a chance to summon. Oh, well here goes:

Try #50...

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

1/50 (first GON on try #22)

Yeah, that was a big surprise. dry.gif

Coffee and brownies over here, please.

I was firmly expecting a fail, but somehow, I managed to get an egg on my 4rth try .___.

I'm so proud of my Magma dragon, Vogelsberg!

I think I really had an incredible luck, considering that I have only one complete trio. So I had only one Magma, six Ice and three Thunder.

I used my male Magma to perform the BSA.

Here he is, in case this is somehow helpful to anyone.

edited link to lineage link - ruby

Now if you excuse me, I have to perform a victory dance and scream out of joy to do this moment justice!

*runs away screaming like a madman*

Edited by rubyshoes

Congrats, Safira! Care to pass a bit of that luck over here? biggrin.gif

Tried again this morning. Not a thing. And we're surprised why? Oh, right. We're not. dry.gif

22/22 tries have failed dry.gif

not one summon yet

/cry

Failed again.

Try #56 I think??? I used to keep track very carefully but not anymore :/ It's 55-57 tho. Which is a lot.

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

Yup, I've lost count too. Still no GoNs!

Brownies, anyone? wink.gif

LibbyLishly~~> Thanks! I'll try! *try hard face*user posted image

sarrepta1~~>Congrats!! *runs away and comes back running with a cake while laughing maniatically* I brought cake! user posted image

Haven't yet managed to summon and have lost track of the number of times I have tried, I knew from the beginning it might take years so I am not really bothered.

Congrats to all who have had success.

Summonfail two days ago tongue.gif Even though I have two CB thunders, three ices, and one magma xP need more magma and thunder

The same song again:

*sigh* I really should stop to try to summon with Ice dragons v.v

I did it I did it I did it! FINALLY!!!

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg."

Been trying EVER SINCE summon was implemented!!!

Conga rats to everyone who's had success, I'm 0/6, so I'm passing around a plate of Fail Fudge for everybody-three flavors-chocolate, white chocolate, and butterscotch. Enjoy! biggrin.gif

FFFFFFUUUUUUUU-

It's been over a year now. I'll have chocolate, please >.>

I'll be able to Summon in an hour or two... I'll take a fail-cookie while I wait. *sigh*

@sarrepta1- OMG, congrats! That's awesome!

I forgot to post for my last two tries, but both were failures. 46 tries since I started writing them down.