elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Finally got my first GoN. Used my male Magma, Tatsumo, to initiate the summon. Did a mental happy dance. XD

Finally got my first GoN. Used my male Magma, Tatsumo, to initiate the summon. Did a mental happy dance. xd.png

Congratulations!

My first second-summon fail today. With the new eggs out and actually having *finally* gotten a Guardian of Nature, I have enough to keep me happy for now. Nevertheless...

*serves frosted failbrownies to all who wish to console themselves with one*

I can failsummon tomorrow. >->;

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

Whoo! Finally! laugh.gif

Siiiiiigh. 18 sets of trios and more on the way. Still no summon egg since trying from the first release of the feature. .-.

I'm kinda thinking I'll have collected 50 sets at this rate and still have no luck; or some scrolls are just coded to not get a GON. >.<

My first took almost 2 years. I think my second will take about as long. Summoning failure today like so many others...

Wow, getting it before you've even hit your bronze trophy makes your GoN a pretty rare one! xP Congrats =)

Thanks Light Concorde and Varekis! Indeed having it so early is a great asset! I'm indeed very happy!

@SnowSherry - a picture speaks a thousand words. smile.gif Congrats!

*can try to summon again on the 30th but will probably end up passing the brownies again xd.png *

Another day, another fail... why it sounds so familiar dry.gif

Hehe I can summonfail again on the 26th. ^^" Let's see whether I finally will be able to get my 2nd GoN. (could it be that after you successfully have summoned one, the likelyness of summoning successfully a 2nd time will drop even more? ^^")

I even have started new lineages including Trios in order to up my trio account to increase the chancees. Wonder whether that helps at all.

EDIT.: and grats, SnowSherry!

Edited by Belisar

I can summonfail again on the 29th, but I've given up hope already, I don't think I'll ever have a GON...

Summoned my second GoN. (female thunder)

I think I have 14 sets of trios?

Good luck everybody else, I'm out of the race for good now. <:3 It's almost a bit sad I won't ever get to try again, really.

Finally first GoN is here laugh.gif

Thinking i would fail i didnt!

Only 4 try's laugh.gif

Keeping it hidden so no jerks try to kill it on the first day xd.png

....Well ill eat my words and the second one xd.png

Edited by dragon1089

Wow! Since the upgrade, a lot of people seem to be having success. biggrin.gif Congratulations! I have to admit, after having both of mine, I've started to miss the summon feature a little. I wish there was another BSA like that. tongue.gif I've got my magikarp badge and my two GoNs so I have no more repetitive BSAs to clickclickclikc.

user posted image

blink.gif

*THUD*

user posted image

Congrats to everyone who has successfully summoned, and good luck to everyone still trying. There is hope! laugh.gif

Cheers,

Shala

*off to edit my signature*

Edited by ShaladorsLady

I FINALLY got my first summoned. I used a female Ice Dragon.

I now have at least one of all the rare dragons out there.