elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just nearly had a heart attack.

I was breeding my two CB trio pairs, a thunder/electric and a hellfire/magma... accidentally clicked "summon" instead of "breed" when I went to breed the lady magma, and thought "Why not? I was going to put it on cooldown after I finish breeding anyway." Well, turns out it was a good choice. laugh.gif

She then proceeded to give me a hellfire egg.

After more than two years of trying, I finally have my first success.

Happy Thanksgiving to me...

But after taking so incredibly long, it's more "ugh, finally" than "yay!" Which is a little sad.

I just summoned my second GoN - the try after I summoned my first one! blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif My jaw literally dropped!

I just summoned my second GoN - the try after I summoned my first one! blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif My jaw literally dropped!

wow lucky it took me a couple years 2 get both of mine my 2nd was summoned right b4 halloween

Finally got my second GoN c: Thunder female. First was a magma female.

wow lucky it took me a couple years 2 get both of mine my 2nd was summoned right b4 halloween

I've been trying for about a year. I was expecting to wait about that long again for the second when suddenly a wild GoN appeared. I can't really remember what I used to summon the first time, probably a male magma. The second time I think it was a female magma, because I was going to breed her and saw that summon was available.

Another fail. Totally worthless BSA, even Splash is better.

The failure message can be changed to <DRAGON> used SUMMON! But nothing happened! like right now.

Only 33 days before my two-years-and-half-failures goal rolleyes.gif

I think my scroll was no-success coded

Failure again.

*Sigh*

I really should collect some more Trios...

Almost uninterupted tries since the BSA was introduced and still no GoN... it's becoming pathetically ridiculous by now how difficult it is to get this dragon. Why even bother then... mad.gif

Oh, yes!! Just summoned my second, and last, GoN! biggrin.gif

I think I will miss summoning, actually.. It has been a part of the game for me for so long..

Hmmm, oh yeah, last summoned on Nov. 8. I can try again. OK, Jack Frost are you ready? If you do this for me, maybe I'll introduce you to some nice girl...OK, now---SUMMON...

Try #52...

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg... but they are not successful."

Anyone surprised? Not I.

1/52 (first GON on try #22)

Since my last post, 13 attempts, 13 failures, bringing me to 0/13.

Can summon again, though~

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful."

Okay, then. 1/60, 0/14. :| I can't have any banner because I got my first the week before TJ made it "easier" to Summon.

Edited by gistofeverything

I just got my second egg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used a new ice this beauty, to be more specific.

Now, should i freeze it as a hatchie, or should i let it grow up?!

I just got my second egg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used a new ice this beauty, to be more specific.

Now, should i freeze it as a hatchie, or should i let it grow up?!

Congrats!

Aww, seeing that lineage reminds me that I never got my ice from that pairing. :( Then I eventually forgot about it. Until now. D:

Oh they're so cute as hatchlings... if I wasn't such a "don't want frozen things on my scroll!" activist, I would say freeze since the adult sprites are the same. :D

My friend get's a first ice dragon and summon GON after that ....

How is that possible ?She have just one trio ..

just VERY VERY LUCKY. xd.png

When the GON was first released, my sister got one on her first try, then never summoned again. It took me nearly a year to get my first, still trying for my second.

I successfully summoned both times with one of my CB Ice dragons. I don't remember if it was the male or female or both. xd.png

I was geared up for my 25th try, and got this:

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

I want to cry in a corner. I have 4 complete sets, and no GoN yet. I thought the chances were upped? They seem the same to me sad.gif