elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I summoned my 2nd GoN just now! I was seriously thinking that it wouldn't work, but it did! And by using a Thunder dragon no less! biggrin.gif *does happy dance*

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

ohmy.gif

My first one! I've taken lots of breaks from DC, so this is only really try 22, but it felt like forever. I always type fail in my summoning chart before I even try, but this time I get to go back and edit it to success! What an awesome DC day!

Sir Barton and I have decided that our scrolls ore coded to fail for ever. Join us ?

Where to submit the application form?

FINALLY !!!!!!!

With a CB Thunder.

I didn't make it to three years for my amazing banner...

FINALLY !!!!!!!

With a CB Thunder.

So happy for you.

Enjoy.

I tried for ages and then got my two within a short time of one another.

And I felt a bit guilty about it when I read posts from folks who had been trying for way longer than me.

Have you picked out a name?

Kind of, but I am not coming out with it in public just yet as I am letting it gender itself; I can influence the next one to get one of each !

Kind of, but I am not coming out with it in public just yet as I am letting it gender itself; I can influence the next one to get one of each !

Good move.

I got the names I wanted, luckily.

And I sweated the eggs hatching like nothing else. I fogged them pretty obsessively.

It was a major relief when they grew up.

OMGSH FUZZBUCKET CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

As for me? Failed again today. dry.gif

FINALLY !!!!!!!

With a CB Thunder.

At long last! tongue.gif You must have just been unlucky in the past, because from what I can tell, the changes TJ made seem to really be working. happy.gif A lot more people seem to have had success lately!

I'd had a LOT of fails since the changes, believe me.... xd.png

I just got my second, almost a year after the first, I had lots of fails since the changes and I have 8 full sets of trios.

Congrats to Fuzz and all the other recent winners!

13 ice, 23 magma, 12 thunders .... Still nothing....

If there are scrolls coded to fail, I am most certainly on the list.

I consider my gold male a lucky charm even if nobody everyone else considers him a reject for his horrid lineage ( he held one heck of a secret in his line.) That secret got me my first summon.

So far my second summon has been a resounding failure. I have tried every combo with all three sets of my trios -.-

Okay, I'm intrigued. What secret, and how did it get you the summon? Do tell! laugh.gif

FINALLY !!!!!!!

With a CB Thunder.

Congrats on finally getting your first GON! Sincerely - may your second one come quickly so you can get your full set.

Don't throw your banner out - some of us may need to borrow it! blink.gif I'm still 0 for however many it's been since GON was released now. I lost count. Worse yet - my Ice's refuse to breed! They must all have migraines...

I literally just successfully summoned after over a year on DC. I almost died of happiness.

Yeah sad.gif

Failed summon every time for me, no idea how many. Summoned as soon as my adults grew up, shortly after their initial release. Nothing, nada, zilch every time.

When the update came, with the 'increased' chance, I increased my summoning dragons to 2-3 pairs of each type. Whilst I'm almost strictly a x2 adult per breed collector, I was hoping this exception would net me at least one GoN.

Still nothing. It does make you wonder sometimes, if your scroll has accidentally been coded max limit on GoNs ><

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

The same old song.. But at least I remembered to use a different Trio this time laugh.gif