elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

First GoN: 1/6

Second GoN: 1/5

Little more than six months after my first Magma grew up to complete my Trio, I got my second GoN smile.gifsmile.gif

Can't summon mine until April. /raeggggg

Edited by Ashes The Second

OhhKay... year 3 is off to a banging start... 0/53ish? Sorry everyone else seems to be having my luck... there's starting to be a strange sort of pride to being in the Double 0 club...or maybe I'm just trying to make myself feel better lol...

*serves the fail brownies in anticipation of the attempt to happen today*

I've given up, really, but I keep trying anyway. I figure I'm part of a more exclusive percentile with every summon fail. Besides, brownies are yummy. laugh.gif

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

0/4

Keep on goin'.

Just a quick question, but let's say that you have two of each trio. Does that mean you can summon twice, or will it be for your whole scroll that you can summon once per two weeks?

Your scroll can only summon once per two weeks, yes.

Correct.

First Summon: Nothing

Second Summon: Nothing

Third Summon: Egg

Fourth Summon: Nothing

0/2 GoN's for me.

2 years and counting since first summon. 11% chance, pish.

Edited by Eldrene

My Trios couldn't even get their act together on Easter. *grumbles* That would have been the ultimate Easter Egg. Worthless dragons.

My Trios couldn't even get their act together on Easter. *grumbles* That would have been the ultimate Easter Egg. Worthless dragons.

Well, stand with me. My three year banner will be stupendously striking. biggrin.gif

I haven't really been summoning regularly since I got my trio, but all I've ever gotten is epic fail with failsauce and a side of fail.

I haven't really been summoning regularly since I got my trio, but all I've ever gotten is epic fail with failsauce and a side of fail.

Wait for faildessert. It is really quite nasty. xd.png

Well, stand with me. My three year banner will be stupendously striking. biggrin.gif

I will be the first in line to get it. I'll be the one wearing the straight jacket. wink.gif I think this BSA's real purpose is to drive me insane and it's doing an excellent job.

I will be the first in line to get it. I'll be the one wearing the straight jacket. wink.gif I think this BSA's real purpose is to drive me insane and it's doing an excellent job.

I noticed. xd.pngxd.png

I have started work on it already - it will be MOST special smile.gif

But not animated as I can't DO that !

I'll be able to try next on Friday the 13th. Maybe Jason will give me some luck before he goes on another killing spree. dry.gif

*growls gently*

I couldn't have said it better myself Fuzzbucket! Although there wasn't anything at all gentle about the growling when I got my last fail... blink.gif