elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh yes, finally got my Magma.

Clicked summon.

Failure ;_;

Clicked my Magma's actions:

"You cannot use this action until April 3, 2012."

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

0/3, I think? o3o

I'll keep trying.

I know that the Summon success should be completely random, but has anyone tracked what time of day they've tried? I know we've tracked which gender of which breed...and how many slots you have open and a host of other factors, but i don't think I've seen this one discussed...

I know very little about the cave ratios - but say there are x number of GoN's available in a day over all - would there be better chances of getting Summon to work, the earlier in the day that you tried?

Just thinking - since I've tried Summoning for 2 years now and I just wanted to give myself the greatest chance of success when I can summon again tomorrow?

I've been summoning since October 18, 2011 and have yet to see any sucess at all. I'll try to keep better track of all my failures on here, if it helps. xd.png

I know that the Summon success should be completely random, but has anyone tracked what time of day they've tried?  I know we've tracked which gender of which breed...and how many slots you have open and a host of other factors, but i don't think I've seen this one discussed...

I know very little about the cave ratios - but say there are x number of GoN's available in a day over all - would there be better chances of getting Summon to work, the earlier in the day that you tried?

Just thinking - since I've tried Summoning for 2 years now and I just wanted to give myself the greatest chance of success when I can summon again tomorrow?

I'm thinking time has no play on success rates-- I know that I usually summon extremely early, around 3 or 4 am server time. No such luck for over a year now.

Edited by Nine

I'm thinking time has no play on success rates-- I know that I usually summon extremely early, around 3 or 4 am server time. No such luck for over a year now.

Yeah...didn't work for me either, thanks for responding though!

another Summon Fail. 2 years now. I was hoping not to need that banner but I guess I'm a member of the 2 year club, anyway.

Grr... oh well, off to breed.

smile.gif The banners are pretty...

Someone I hate (because she has two) who has two reckons it helped that she always used the same dragon to do the job.... (because it is the closest to the top of her scroll.) Well -she did and she has two, so...

I am now doing that. You never know. 3 summons from Ghiaccolo Supremo so far... All failed.

I can't even remember which trio I used to summon. It was a magma though since they're close to the top of my scroll.

I get to summon again on April first, which is a bit ironic because the one GoN I have was summoned on April 2nd.

Someone I hate (because she has two) who has two reckons it helped that she always used the same dragon to do the job.... (because it is the closest to the top of her scroll.) Well -she did and she has two, so...

I am now doing that. You never know. 3 summons from Ghiaccolo Supremo so far... All failed.

That is something I haven't tried - so it is worth a shot. Guess I'll move the trio to the top of the scroll and start using one - can't hurt, right? After all, a summon fail is a summon fail.

I feel like they're laughing at me... smile.gif

After all, a summon fail is a summon fail.

I feel like they're laughing at me... smile.gif

*serves fail brownies to fellow 2-year club members in consolation*

Well, I spent the first year (about 20 attempts) using the Ice Dragon that was the first Trio dragon on my scroll. Then, the second year used the first Magma Dragon on my scroll, and about the second try with him I got my first GON. Now, I am about to start the third year with the first Thunder showing on my scroll. I sure hope I get one before I start the cycle over again. tongue.gif

Its been so long I don't remember what I used to summon, either time.

After the first year of no success, I thought this action was ridiculous. Now after two years of no success, I'm thinking I'm a complete idiot for trying. If I make it to year three, I think I shall just go ahead and commit myself.

0/1 for my second GoN. Somehow I feel like I'm going to be in for quite a long journey. tongue.gif But this time I'm going to keep track of the number of attempts anyway.

After the first year of no success, I thought this action was ridiculous. Now after two years of no success, I'm thinking I'm a complete idiot for trying. If I make it to year three, I think I shall just go ahead and commit myself.

I'm right there with you. I was hoping for better luck since today was the anniversary of the release. Nada.

I'm joining the club smile.gif I'm still trying, but looks like I'll not get any GoN ever

Considering the Trio is based off of the Three Legendary Birds, I find myself drawn to them...I've always been a fan of Pokémon. Still am.

I can't wait to get started, despite the long road of fails ahead of me...

Edit: Also, I feel as though the Guardian of Nature should be genderless. They do not breed amongst their own kind, nor do they breed with those of a different species...I think. XD Correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Plant

Exactly 1 year and 8 months from my first attempt, and of corse again a new failure. Neither my new beautiful thunder could anything dry.gif

My daughter has been summoning since the beginning, and she has never gotten a GoN, which I think is quite ridiculous to be truthful. Anyone who has been trying that long, should have them by now. I got mine within the first few months. I think that's a problem.

Tada !

Summoned again.

Failed again.

*giggles*

I start to think the summon action is broken on my scroll, just had another fail...

After 30+ fails, i got my first GoN in Febuary.

Now already tried getting the 2nd, but till now only fails.

It's really difficult. dry.gif