elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

*clicks summon* - closes eyes, peeks through one eye thinking it's bound to have failed again *falls off bed in shock* "Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg." *re-reads 10 times* runs to scroll and there it is - proceeds to do the happy dance biggrin.gif

Been trying since my 1st ever thunder grew up on January the 11th this year so I reckon I can think myself lucky I got one in 2 1/2 months. It seems likes aggggges. But I guess that's the fact I checked them so many times and the timer hadn't clicked down enough! I had a very long break from DC (no computer) so it took me ages just to get my trio after I came back. So yeahhh!

Strokes lil GON eggy cool.gif Good luck to everyone else still trying!!!

Have been summoning over the past several weeks but nothing. Lost track of how many times I tried..

Yesterday I finally got an adult Magma... and 2 minutes ago I summoned my first GoN!

So, 1st try - success.

I just summoned my second GoN!!!

I am so, so happy!!!

Keep going, guys - I'm living proof that it can happen!

Good luck. smile.gif

tried again and guess what? another fail lol

maybe I should try different dragon to make the action? I'm usually summoning with one of my Ices. will try a Thunder next time (as if it mattered, yeah)

After about a year of failed summoning, I was finally successful today! (:

I used my Male Magma for once, and sure enough, it worked ^^;

Well, to start the third year of summons with my Thunder Dragon:

Try #41...

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

1/41 (first GON on try #22)

And, that's what I expected, so here we go again.

I got my 2nd GoN yesterday, Friday, March 30th, at 11:30 pm CaveTime (EST).

I'm positive Friday is the lucky day, since I posted in this thread (or maybe the first version) when I got my 1st GoN. And I think that was within an hour or two of it turning friday--meaning maybe 1:30-ish am at the latest.

I'm sure in both cases I used my Female Ice. 1st time, it was the only Ice I had, and this time, I was just lazy and clicked the first Ice I had, which was my female. But, then I'm always lazy, and just click to the page where my Ices are and use them. If I had it reverse sorted, I guess I would be using my Thunders and if it was color it could be my lone Magma.

My feeling was that in the fist case . . . all the slots for the race had not been filled for the day. This time? Maybe less people even tried that their are slots for the population. . . or pure luck.

Well, I think I've babbled enough. With luck, some of that incoherency was useful.

Even though the GoN is a gorgeous dragon, I really wish they weren't so hard to get for everyone who has been summoning for close to 2 years or so. They are only decoration on your scroll, they don't do a thing except sit there. So I wish everyone better success rates, as you all deserve to have them, and it bothers me that the one's that have been summoning for so long, haven't gotten one yet. I did get mine, but I know so many who haven't, including my daughter. Good luck everyone.

Well I Failed..Cried..Got over it... Same routine every 2 weeks. Maybe someday Ill get some luck.

Around the 30th failsummon!

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful."

First Summon on April 2, 2012

Next Summon available on April 16, 2012

AND SO IT BEGINS...

There's no right or wrong, you just do it and either you get one or you don't.

I did get one and I'm happy about it.

Still I have never had a Gold, Silver, Magma or Stripped cb egg.

It is what it is! blink.gif

I have decided to aim for my three-year banner instead. biggrin.gif

At least I can be certain of getting that xd.png

#1 - 1/17

#2 - 0/2

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful."

*looks at poll* Heck, I summoned that one almost 2 years ago (my second try), I have no clue which Trio I used to do it. Nothing but failure every two weeks since, except for vacation, which makes for hmmm....48 failures in a row. I've been switching off which one I've used.

Finally after I dont know how many attempts:

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

biggrin.gif yay

two full years it took me D:

Edited by Siryuki

Grats, Siryuki! I also finally summoned my first GoN last week after two years of trying. I was stunned. ohmy.gif

Congrats, Siryuki!

My most recent summonfail was today. I don't think I'll have the heart to put the two-year failbadge in my signature if I hit that mark. *eternal optimist here*

*rage*

I dropped an ice egg for you... How many more months... years will it be? Dosen't help that I see people posting "Oh hey, I got one and it was my second try. Teehee!"

*stab*

Edited by Shian