fireball225

Halloween Dragon Names

Adult Male Pupmkin: Harvest Pupmkin

Adult Female Pumpkin: Cirtouille d'Amour (Pumpkin of Love, in French)

Frozen M Pupmkin Hatchie: Pumpkin Bel

Frozen F Pumpkin Hatchie: Pupmkin Belle

Adult Male BM: Midnight Marrow

Adult FM BM: Plague Corpse

Frozen M BM Hatchie: Black Skeleton

Frozen F BM Hatchie: Vicious Pickings

I'm still trying to decide what to name them.

Kinda related: Has anyone else noticed that the Black Marrow dragons look kinda like the male vampires?

Mine are named:

Lord And Master

Angel of Treason

Envy Aet'hir

I'm a bit anal about my names; I like them to be mostly one word (or if they're ones I picked up from the AP, like my pink, I match the parents' names in some way). I also like themes. My pumpkins, for instance, got variations of Samhain/names tied to Samhain. My nebulas are all named after the Harlequinade, too. So with my Black Marrows, I went with a theme: War Gods/Goddesses!

Mor-Rioghain (f)

Kokou (m)

Rudianos (m)

Ankt (f)

Marrow: Bubonic, Anthrax, Plague Doctor, and Leprosy.

Pumpkin: What Pumpkin, Spook Schema, Candy Corn Vampyre, and Tootsie Roll Frankenstein

Edited by silverstreak12

Kinda related: Has anyone else noticed that the Black Marrow dragons look kinda like the male vampires?

Probably because red, black, and white are such popular colors.

Also, PeaceFrog, The Lost Lenore = <3

Probably because red, black, and white are such popular colors.

Also, PeaceFrog, The Lost Lenore = <3

I mean the designs. The head/skull part looks similar. It's like vampire dragons originated from Black Marrow dragons or something.

I think I'm going to name one "Darkest Midnight Gem"

My Marrows are Ama Os ♀ and Esito Os ♂. They mean, respectively, "to love a bone" and "to continue eating a bone" in Latin. Usually I just go for one word names, but I really wanted my Marrows to have a hybrid name :D

My pumpkins are Cytrouille ♀ and Kabik ♂. They both mean pumpkin, the first in French (from citrouille) and the second in Turkish (from kabak).

Aaaand I gots mah Zombies X3 I only got to name the male, though, due to all my female fodder failing >.< He's Caryosus (from cariosus) which means "rotten, decayed" in Latin. My female ended up being Ynculta (from inculta; my former Spitfire >.>) which means "waste, desert" in Latin. Which I guess ended up working, but now I don't know what to name my new Spitfire lady D:

I just name the today and I named them on just the things that popped in my mind xd.png

Male: Midnight and Dawn

Female : Wings in Night

Male: Wicked Ripper

Ah... well, I ended up remembering a name from a book I love- Askeladden. In reality, it's just a folk-character, but in the book, it meant 'lucky third son'. ... I will factor this in, somehow.

Male _ Marw Black Marrow (Marw means Dead in Welsh)

Female_ Mareth Black Marrow ( Mareth means Death in Welsh)

Pumpkin I name her Petra Pumpkin

I know I suck at naming things

My Marrows are Horrificus, Harrowing, Ripper Jack, and Vae Victis. :3

Edited by god_matter

I have two Black Marrows. My male is named Ares Baiella, and my female is Enyo Baiella. (Baiella is just the surname all my dragons have.) They are a god and goddess of war. biggrin.gif

(Edited for spelling.)

Edited by moonfreak

My other 2 marrows has been named: Iyzebel ur-Baal (female) and Akibeel (should be male since influenced) smile.gif

I got 1 male and 3 female Marrows (wanted 2 and 2, but thats my luck *sigh*). I haven't named all yet, but the named ones are:

Male Marrow: D e a t h g o d

Female Marrow: B o n e s

I write every name like this. I got tired of writing it normal and getting the sentence: ... but the ink disappears... (or something like that)

So i tried this and almost every name gets accepted biggrin.gif

I've named them all now. (:

The three pumpkins from this year are named; Entine (female), Guar O'lantern (male) and Entwined destiny of Halloween (male).

And mine black marrows are named; Dyide Darkblaze of Death (frozen female), Naricz Drakhaoul of Death (female), Arice Drakhaoul of Death (female), and Ceiveth Drakhaoul of Death (male).

Named my Marrows

Females- Weeping Rose and I Emma Ghost (get it? xd.png )

Male- Grave Diggers and Fractured Skull

Edited by emmaiskewl

Mine aren't really halloween-y names I guess. More spontaneous.

My zombie hatchling is Halloweenian, my 2 pumpkins are Dulcet (yeah... not exactly trick or treat) and Chartreuse, and my Marrows are Assassin and Persnickety (not sure what to name the last one).

edit; I just named the frozen hatchling Deathbed (:

Edited by Zerokins

My Zombies are Uunmei - can't remember what that means - and Basutobarun (it means Burst Balloon; was originally a PB Balloon hatchie)

My Marrows are Demon King Malladus, Bonewings, and Black Mallow /slapped

I only have one, and after a quick google search for "monsters" I named it Gualichu, which is an evil spirit in the Mapuche mythology. My dragon's a female (my favorite of the two sprites, so no complaints here), and I think Gualichu is a male name, but who the heck cares? tongue.gif

Oh, almost forgot my adorable little pumpkin! His name's Gourdy.

Edited by Goslander

I named my last two Marrows Daecraban (shadow crow in Elvish) and Delheryn (Horror lady in Elvish). I'm liking this Elf naming thing I've got going on. I think I may stick with it tongue.gif