Depart

Necromancy

Gruesome

And for the future, I plan to name the following new releases:

Visitor

Bewitched

Ghoulish

c: Yay.

I lol'd when I saw Jeff under Zombies. Odd one out?

Post to add Black Rebellion (marrow), Golden Nenmacill (pumpkin), and last but definitely not least: Darkness of Moria (marrow).

That's all until my ghost dragons gender! biggrin.gif

I don't name anything until they are gendered and I try to name them after their parents if they have any.

Marrows so far:

Orizaba Bonebeak(Male)

Ferula Hex(Female)

Nightmare Whispyr(Male)

Pumpkins so far:

Jack Be Little Pumpkin(Male)

I still have an ungendered marrow and pumpkin to deal with and am still trying to think of other names for the new eggs that came out.

I agree with a lot of the others - i'd have to see the adults and read the description to pick a proper name for the new ones, though I am thinking of Shadow Filigree for at least one - love the egg whoever sprited it.

As for my marrows -

Skragg - named for his code

Dullahan - Irish headless horseman myth

Wrath of Khan - played with the code

and pumpkins -

Sweet Az

A Slice of Pumpkin Pie

Little Ray of Pumpkin - parents were Ry's

Emmarific - named after her code

My one and only Zombie - Why did you betray me

I have no clue on my marrows and pumpkins. Ill probaly name the new releases something with 2011 in it and if they look like ghost im gonig to try a lot of stuff

For my marrows I'm using ancient Greek names, like last year. They're mostly related to mythology, but some are literary quotations ^^

I have no idea, really. I know I certainly want to wait to see what the new dragons actually are before I come up with anything. Everyone is speculating ghost, for example, but what if they are wrong? I don't want to come up with several good names for a ghost dragon, and have it turn out to be something unexpected.

Well, these are the ones named so far:

Pumpkins:

Bunk

Etch

Spiced

Marrows:

Loathesome

Abnormality

Monstrous

Skinned

Deformity

Zombies:

Limbs

Deteriorate

Jeff

Expiration

Mortify

Decease

Depart

Necromancy

Gruesome

And for the future, I plan to name the following new releases:

Visitor

Bewitched

Ghoulish

c: Yay.

One day you'll probably find a dragon owned by Varekis called "I Did Have A Name But Grish Got It First". -n-

I'm secretly wishing that you've had those names for ages. XD 'Cause I know I tried a few of them recently but they were taken. Don't remember the owner names though. :P

I have no idea what the new Halloween dragons look like, but I have names reserved for them. :3 At the moment it's more of a "name them according to their ghostly... vibe" thing going on. Given that 2/3s of my eggs are jetting off for an IOU, I will need to trade for a few more in order to use all the names though.

I'm naming all of my pumpkins with the last name of 'Spice' and all of my Marrows with the last name of 'Lehava'

I have yet to choose a last name for my new eggs, I'll probably wait until I can view TJ's hatchies, ^^

I have Ever After, Fata Morgana and Heathcliff saved for them. If they are indeed ghosts as speculated (which i don't see why they wouldn't be XP) then Heathcliff will work splendidly on a male.

Not sure what else to use, though. My pumpkins and marrows are yet unnamed as well... I'm not sure what to call the little buggers XP

well i'm unoriginal, but whatever. works for me.

for marrows, the males always start their name with "Black" and the female's names end in "Marrow". the other word in their name is usually determined by what their lineage is, or for my caveborns...random halloweeny/brutal/dark words. dictionary.com and thesaurus.com are my favorite websites for this. lol

pumpkins, i'm not as picky about. i name after parents, or something close to it. just 'cause i'm too lazy to be original. but that's okay, i hope the parent's owner is happy about it. smile.gif

i have NO idea about these new ghost dragons. probably going to take 2 or more days after they're adults to decide what to name 'em...

Just snagged these names for the new dragons when they hatch:

Giving Up the Ghost

Spectre at the Feast (after a song from the band Arena)

Giggle at the Ghosties

iDied

Got three more names to think of, though, haha.

Edit: Just got Doctor Stein for a male marrow. Woot!

Edited by Derranged

I've only named those that have grown up this far, and they're as following;

Pumpkins:

Dyniowazh Niesjaciel (named after his parents who both had "Dyniow" in the beginning of their names)

Yrev Shochraos of Ra

Whedab finrai

Marrows:

Vutha drihil

Sepa sonear

And now it's time to come up with names for my last pumpkins and for the new ones. It should be fun. (:

Can't believe I just got P h a n t o m. xd.png I rather like the spaces; makes it seem more ethereal.

The names that I’m thinking off for my new Ghost dragons are:

Spirit Whisperwings – a good male name

Lilith SpiritDance

Or Sabrina LittleGhost

Whiteface Nightmare

I don’t know what gender my little Pumpkin Hatchling is, but because Halloween or Samhain was the end of the Harvest and the beginning of water, I may call it something to do with that.

I think that you need to wait for them to grow but you can think also in names of famous mosnters of hallowing =D

I've given my Black Marrows the typical gloomy, spooky names, with the last name 'Valenoir'.

I was able to snag the names Graveyard Moon and Coffin Fetish for my Zombies, which I'm chuffed about. biggrin.gif They're the titles of rather creepy but beautiful songs from the game Shadow Hearts. :3

Not yet sure.

However, I am absolutely disappointed that Thanatos was already taken as a name; I was REALLY looking forward to naming a male Black Marrow that; even the alternate Thanatus was taken. He's my FAVORITE deity too.

Edited by Hageshii01