fireball225

Halloween Dragon Names

Oh, and Acridic, I ended up naming my embers after parts of a volcano xd.png

I was thinking of naming the male Deathwing xd.png they do remind me of volcano's I will have to look into that!

2 names so far:

I'll scare you to the Marrow

Actually has black Marrow

I decided to give my three adults first names from the Nightrunner Series, and second names of Santeria saints. My frozen hatchie follows my frozen naming pattern of ___-chan/kun, and I gave her a Santeria saint name as well. So I ended up with:

Nyal Obatala

Meringil Orula

Beka Oshun

Oya-chan

I especially liked that I was able to use all O-names. I hope they can breed PB, I really want to make Beka and Nyal a mated pair.

And my pumpkins I named:

Kurpitsa Kiittaminen

Oranssi Kiittaminen

(Kiittäminen meaning Thanksgiving, Kurpitsa meaning pumpkin, and Oranssi meaning orange, all in Finnish. Although obviously I had to do without the ä character.)

I named my two marrows after fitting fictional creatures, one from Chris Paolini's Inheritance series and the other from Harry Potter. Both are skeletal, rather creepy creatures, so I thought they made good names for the awesome yet scary black marrow dragons. They are:

Ra'zac Terror and Skeletal Thestral

Edited by MissVampire13

After thinking long and hard and not knowing what to name them that was in the theme of things, I came up with the following. I am not too sure how original they are as I haven't read this thread or looked at any scrolls as I wanted my naming to be all my own. Anyway, here are my Black Marrow names:

Female:

The Witching Hour

Males:

The Warlock's Pet

The Candy Stealer

The Reason For Dental Decay

I named all my pumpkins after pumpkin food xd.png my marrows I honestly can not think of a single thing for them. So I named them after SAW Characters.

WB

Well, I have one pumpkin hatched so far and she has been named Wickedly. I have been using up Halloweenish names like mad on my other hatchlings lately, so it's possible that one of their names will end up transferred to a new Halloween dragon if it really suits. Usually I like to see the adults of a given breed before I name any of them, so I'll have to wait before thinking about the new new ones.

My older pumpkins are named Cressidia, Kesselyn, Tryzm, and Dannien (and frozen baby Tounasu) and my Black Marrows are named Spektre, Spirette, Tituba, and Troian.

Edit: My new pumpkin hatchling for freezing has been named Punkie.

Edited by tiktokism

When mine hatch tommorow, I have some good names in mind. I'll post them tommorow so they don't get nicked >:I

My new hatched marrows got their names from a fantasy name generator. I normally think of the names myself... But that didn't happen this time. tongue.gif There names are RaeQuan and Rakveso Nyin. My new pumpkin is called Little Evil Pumpkin, after it's parents.

My little halloweens will be going through Moonlight Dragon Clan treatment with the names. The pumpkins will be "Pomriaf" and marrows "Marrboni" by their suffix. :3

ETA:

The new halloweens... once I see what they are going to be, the names will be decided.

Edited by Moonlightelf

My new hatched marrows got their names from a fantasy name generator. I normally think of the names myself... But that didn't happen this time. tongue.gif There names are RaeQuan and Rakveso Nyin. My new pumpkin is called Little Evil Pumpkin, after it's parents.

xd.png I named most of my dragons from the fantasy name generator biggrin.gif Happy to see that someone else does the same~

I only got one marrow this Halloween and I've named 'him' Inhumane. Considered renaming my CB male marrow, but I've grown quite attached to Zedryk, which was the name I first gave him. x3

As for this year's Halloween dragon... it depends on what it looks like. I'm sure I'll think of something. o3o

I bred last year's Marrows and three 2G Marrow hatchies appeared on my scroll this morning.

Their names are:

Raven's Esbat (Marrow x Hellfire)

Hut On Foul Legs (Purebred)

Asphodel Sangromancer (Marrow x Magi)

I also bred a 3G Pumpkin and he just hatched this afternoon. His name is 5E Field of Wheat. It's a reference to a part of the Egyptian Underworld. "May loaves of bread be given unto me in the house of coolness…and a homestead forever in the Field of Reeds with wheat and barley."

I have a ribbon dancer x marrow egg that once it hatches I'm naming Bloody Ribbons (currently using another marrow as a "name" holder).

I have a few names in case they get taken. then i can just swich them around tongue.gif

also have 4 more marrows that will hatch before the release on the 31st.

marrows are:

Halloween's Power, Mischief of Halloween, Deaths Nightmare, and Russian Halloween (named for its code)

Pumpkins are:

Darkest of Lights, Harvest Froggy biggrin.gif

still have to come up with a few more though xd.png

I name all my marrows based off the poem on my scroll.

But I'm totally at a loss for the pumpkins ...

Damon and Galgen for two of my marrows.

German names which translate to Demon and Gallows in English. :3

My newly gendered pumpkin was named "Monster Mash" after the song. xd.png

Edited by Daydreamer09

My female black marrow will be named Orlageddon (after me, because the marrows are my second favourite DC breed <3). One male will be named Aceon, after my character, and for the rest I don't know yet.

No idea about the pumpkins either, they might end up with names after their codes.

I don't yet have any names for my marrows or pumpkins but I also have two vampire hatchies on scroll one of which just gendered female and her name is "Blood and Fangs"

Male Pumpkin: Jack o' the Lantern

Female Pumpkin: Jill o' the Lantern

No idea what to name my Marrows xd.png

I named my first-hatched Pumpkin that I intend to freeze "Puppy Roasting on a Awkward Fire". I named my first-hatched Marrow with a really pretty lineage "Kukaru", and I have "Malchut" reserved for his eventual mate.

For the new ones (or for my other Pumpkin and its mate if I don't think it fits), I have Gradiel and Mishugi reserved.

I named one marrow hatchie Deathpillow, I'm sure the parents are guessable xd.png She's the only marrow who won't have the prefix Samhain.

my 4 CB are

WS Dark Sesharn(m)

WS Darkest Shedinath(f)

WS Banoslor(m)

WS Fryssa Whitewalker(f)

the new hatchies I got this year for freezing are

Zux (st1)

Kr8ZE (st2)

I'm probably going to name the Halloweens after their parents.