fireball225

Halloween Dragon Names

I know most of the eggs have not hatched yet, but if you would like to share what you are thinking of naming your new egg go right ahead. Since we only have the hatchlings to base our names off of so far, you can always change you mind later. smile.gif

If this is too early to have been posted or if it's a duplicate, mods feel free to lock this topic.

I would probably not share the names you are planning on giving your dragon. If someone decides that they like the same name and wants to be a meanie, they may use it before you get a chance.

As the egg descriptions reminded me of toast, at least one of them has to have something to do with toast. Not sure on the name yet, but the idea is definitely toast. o3o

I first want to see the actual name of the breed, i'll put that in a translator and look what language i like the most.

Otherwise i'll use something that is typical for it.

Like my harvests are called Rispinge meaning harvest in a Dutch dialect

I don`t thought about the names. I will give them when I saw the aduld dragons, may I will find names which would fit the new dragon.

Possibly name mine Small and Ugly? or how about, I'm With Ugly? xd.png

Nah, putting it off until I see the adults...

I've no idea what I will name mine right now... I'll probably come up with something when they've grown up.. And that reminds me, I've quite many dragons who wants a name now.

I want to give them a certain name scheme, just not certian yet which scheme that will be. It'll all depend on how many I can grab. ^^'

Most likely mine will remain unnamed until I think of something. I don't know what I'll name them, I usually get a random bout of inspiration then name it tongue.gif.

I think I'll wait until TJ's dragons are adults, and if I have the description of them I can find a good name for them.

I had names thought of, but I forgot to write them down and now I can't remember them. >:|

Maybe I'll remember once I see the adults. XD

I'm going to have to see the adults ;3 but I sadly don't have any ideas yet... *goes off to ponder*

Haven't thought of names for the new dragons yet, but Jack O' All Trades, Jacklin O'Rassa, Samhain Midnight Dancer, and Lil' Jacko are the names of my pumpkins. I think I'll be having one more pumpkin coming in who I have yet to decide the name for.

I haven't decided on names for my new eggs yet, & I still have 3 pumpkins in need of names (along with a couple dozen others!). The only dragon I got during the Halloween rush to get a name was my new zombie, Urglauh the Foul.

Edited by Siliskor

My current pumpkins (both grabbed this year and both just grown up) are named for two of my favorite and most supportive members over on The Celtic Connection, a site that helped me through the hardest of my teen years.

I don't know if Theosophia or EarthBoundSpirit have ever discovered this site. I hope they have. I want them to know that they are loved and gave me a boost that got me through a very trying time. My dragons (pumpkins may be my new favorite treasure) are named in homage to them.

I have no idea what I'll name my 3rd pumpkin or what I'll name the new dragons. I'm hoping that the idea will hit me like the last one did.

I hadn't really thought of names yet. I'm waiting to see what the adults look like.

One has a name already: A chuisle mo chroi, meaning "pulse of my heart" <3, pronuonced khwish-la *yarly, stolen from million dollar baby xd.png*

I usually name mine after their parents ;]

Edited by GoldenShadowFire

One is definitely gonna have the name "I Didn't Get Any Candy" solely because it's code is 'NAtA'.

Female will be "Mistress of Benevolent Hate" and the male will be "Master of the Malevolent Love". Their children - depending on who I mate them with - Will be "Tsuko" and "Yami". And the child of those two will take my username. lawl.