fireball225

Halloween Dragon Names

I froze a S1 hatchie and named it "Plucked Chicken". :3 I've been saving that name for a while.

I got funereal, knell, In Memory, Propitious, Graven, Propitious

I named my Marrows after their parents :3 Ecto Aura-Marrows (m) and Plasm Pooh-Hon (f) hehe Get it? Ecto, Plasm? x3 I thought it was funny and witty xd.png I don't know what I'm naming my Pumpkin yet ^^;

I got funereal, knell, In Memory, Propitious, Graven, Propitious

What I find really incredible is that two of those names (In Memory and Graven) were names I had held until I recently dropped both. tongue.gif

My Marrows from last year are Horrificus, Harrowing, Vae Victis, and Ripper Jack.

So far, my Marrows from this year are Raison d'Etre Sanglant (which I have no idea if I got to make any sense), Left Me For Dead (code LFM4D), and Letters from Hell (offspring of Ripper Jack). Dunno what I'll name the rest. (Edit: Named another "Heartstring Horror," since its father was a Sweetling.)

My Pumpkins from last year are Lantern Light Jack and Jack's Lantern Light; I've named one Pumpkin from this year Hallow's Eve Sealight (PumpkinxSeawyrm), and I don't know what I'm going to name the other yet. (Edit: She's "Jacqueline's Lantern Grin Glow," being the offspring of my older Pumpkins.)

Edited by god_matter

"Battle Medic" is my Marrow from dragons Surgeon and Tank...

"Malpractice" is my Marrow from parents named Ambulance and Gorehound...

And I named another "Frostburn" from parents Chilblains and Froze.

Oh yes, these names fit perfectly. I suppose this could also go in the "Badly Named Dragons" thread =)

Forensic, Contamination, and Septicemic (go Wiki it) are the names I gave some new blood Marrows. I love Halloween, it brings out the best in creativity and naming =D

Edited by Nine

I have two names in mind that I'm hoping will fit the upcoming Halloween dragons. I've been holding them since past Halloween and was going to give my marrows those names but I didn't think they fit very well with the breed unsure.gif I hope they'll fit better for this year's.

The Halloween dragon I've had hardest to figure out good names for are the pumpkins, so I've no idea yet what I'll name the ones I've bred and caught this year. However, those from 2009 and 2010 are named Iline, Foaruri, Caladhiel of Ra, Pumpkin dragon of Ra (all females, last one's frozen), Entwined destiny of Halloween, Guar O'lantern and Entine.

The black marrows is quite easy for me to figure out names for, at least the offsprings to my own, since they're a part of one of my lineages. Those from my male marrow should be named with a first name that ends with "th" or "tha", those from one of my females should be named "itha" or "ith", and those from my last female should be named anything that sounds like a demon name. All of them should have names that ends with "Drakhaoul of Death". Those from 2010 are named Ceiveth Drakhaoul of Death (male), Naricz Drakhaoul of Death, Arice Drakhaoul of Ra and Dyide Darkblaze of Ra (females, last one's frozen so that's why she's named Darkblaze instead of Drakhaoul).

The only vampire that I've bitten this far that didn't die belongs to another part of the Drakhaoul-clan. So it will be named with Drakhaoul in its name, but I haven't influenced it so I don't know yet what I should name it, but it doesn't matter, I've names for it no matter what gender it decides to become. And I've way too many vampires to bother with writing all their names here, so I'll just say that my first vampire from 2008 goes by the name Curse of dragon and that the two first vampires in the Drakhaoul-clan goes by the names Belberith Drakhaoul and Kahukura Drakhaoul.

And when it comes to the new Halloween dragons for this year, I'll probably come up with something good when I've seen them.

I tried to name mine after their parents or just Pumpkin Koni and Marrow Koni, I add 'Koni' to the end of all my dragons' names.

My Marrows got named:

Devioso Mort dAmant

Vicont Targaryen de Sangria (PB, both parents with Targaryen family name so decided to keep that!)

Lucrezia de Borgia

Pumpkins:

Cinnamon de Autumnal Dream

Marietta de Vanilla Spice

Still waiting on one Marrow and Pumpkin to gender! smile.gif

MY Halloween dragons from previous years are:

Marrows

Nuamar

Nazgul

Daecraban

Delheryn

Pumpkins

Rosie Gamgee

Frodo Gamgee

Pervinca Took

Buffo Boffin

Adalgrim Baggins

Ferumbras Mugwort

From this year:

Marrows

Morcraban

Siopilos

Fastred

Folcred

Pumpkins

Goldilocks Gamgee

Berylla Gamgee

Two of my Marrows are still unnamed because they haven't gendered yet. I'm so excited to see what this years dragons will be :3

Just named a bunch of matured hatchlings ^^

Pumpkins:

Ragamuffin Copius

Se'quashe Copia

Pepita Copia

Marrows:

Samhain Wolfsbane

Samhain Fermehnk

Deathpillow (xP)

Samhain Ankhu

Not sure I'll keep those marrow names though, they look odd because I incorporated some consonants their parents' names had (Fermehnk, Ankhu).

My Marrows' names aren't that inspired, although I am glad that I got "Po" for my male.

My pumpkins: Jacquelina, Lantera, Gourdana (females), Gourdonn, Olantern (males), and Aumpkin (ungendered).

I named my two Marrows Nero and Dante x3

My pumpkins were named.... Pumpkin and Patch (cheezy pun eh?)

The two marrows I have are called

Scath and Ziel Silver(silver being their "Last" name)

Scath meaning shadow in irish

and Ziel meaning Soul in Dutch (thank you Google translate...)

Marrows:

female adult: Kali from Ksew's Farm - after the goddess of death Kali

frozen male: Baby-Skeleton from Ksew's Farm biggrin.gif

don't know yet what for my future male adult (he's an egg now)

Pumpkins:

male adult: Pumpkin-Addict from Ksew's Farm

female adult: Pumpkin Queen from Ksew's Farm

frozen female: Lady Luck from Ksew's Farm as her dad is named My Lucky Day

Named Halloween dragons so far...

Brazen Skull - Marrow (named after parents)

Em's BoneMarrow - Marrow

Terry12 - Pumpkin (named after parents)

Pippin's Glory - Pumpkin (named after parents)

I named my male Marrow Bloody Emperor. I'll name my soon-to-be female something similar. Bloody Empress, maybe? Yeah. I'll go with that.

I named my Zombie 'Have A Happy Halloween'. It'll probably only be a temporary name, though.

Can't wait to give my New Halloweenies names!

I name my Marrow Skeleton King

My zombies Dusnoir and Reaper's Scythe xd.png

Well, these are the ones named so far:

Pumpkins:

Bunk

Etch

Spiced

Marrows:

Loathesome

Abnormality

Monstrous

Skinned

Deformity

Zombies:

Limbs

Deteriorate

Jeff

Expiration

Mortify

Decease

Depart

Necromancy

Gruesome

And for the future, I plan to name the following new releases:

Visitor

Bewitched

Ghoulish

c: Yay.

My naming scheme is all over the place. I named most of my pumpkins after synonyms for Will o' wisp phenomena. And my marrows were kinda whatever I felt like. Some were named after parents. Others were just kinda pulled out of thin air.

Pumpkins: Wisp Skelmtan, Jack-o'-Lanturn, and Spunkie

Marrows: Shemar Ipenia, Mad Moxie, Talutah Eldlurn, Haemon Riar, and Eztli Imon

Zombies: Something Dreadful and Something Horrible

I think I'm going to wait until they mature to name the newest dragons. But it's gonna be something ghostly. smile.gif

Well, these are the ones named so far:

Pumpkins:

Bunk

Etch

Spiced

Marrows:

Loathesome

Abnormality

Monstrous

Skinned

Deformity

Zombies:

Limbs

Deteriorate

Jeff

Expiration

Mortify

Decease

Depart

Necromancy

Gruesome

And for the future, I plan to name the following new releases:

Visitor

Bewitched

Ghoulish

c: Yay.

I lol'd when I saw Jeff under Zombies. Odd one out?