fireball225

Halloween Dragon Names

I named my first zombie 'Grr Arggh' - only folks that watched Buffy/Angel on tv would get that reference. biggrin.gif

Love it!!!

Right now, I've saddled my poor sweet pygmies as placeholders for my Halloween names.

I was given a Black Marrow by a generous donor; the Marrow's mother is a Stone dragon named Song of Silence, so my Marrow is slated to be Song of Sorrow.

As for my Halloween eggies, I'm thinking I'll name them Sharp Shadows and White Roses, in obscure reference to my favorite short horror story ever. It's a ghost story called "Harry," and the first line is as follows:

"Such ordinary things make me afraid! Sunlight. Sharp shadows on grass. White roses. Children with red hair. And the name -- Harry. Such an ordinary name!"

Zombies:

Hallow Tide

All Soul's Day

Fall Solstice

King of the Dead

Pumpkins:

Harvest Home

Harvest Tide

Pumpkin n' Spice

Brown Sugar n' Spice

Marrow:

Festival of Dionysus

Feast of Avalon

Feast of the Dead

Depression Fracture

Compression Fracture

I snagged Zombine for a zombie dragon :D

I'm thinking of naming one of my new dragons some variant of Todd in the Shadows, simply because of the egg description.

Half-Life 2 for teh win~ Such a good name for a Zombie XD

I've got a placeholder for Space Ghost... it will eventually be the offspring of a Ghost x Nebula biggrin.gif

And I'm completely shocked it wasn't taken!

Zombine... RAWR why didn't I think of that.... *head desks*

Pumpkin:

u want a pumpkin spice latte?

xd.pngxd.pngxd.png (hehe personal joke...)

Marrows:

bones crusher

beaky death

bloody bird

Names for my ghosts (all on placeholders for now...)

foggy fog

gh0st

fading memory

Casper the very friendly ghost

Some of my favorites for my dragons:

Pumpkin:

Taq Polymerpumpkin (anyone here familiar with PCR?)

Marrow:

Eric Draven

Dark Transparency

DarkMousy (son of D N Angel)

I've been naming my zombie babies from creepy movies. I've got "Carol Anne" from Poltergeist, "Gage Creed" from Pet Sematary, and "Baby Jane" from Whatever Happened To Baby Jane.

And I stuck "Baby Boo" on another zombie, but I think I'll give that to a Ghost hatchie eventually xd.png

Zombine... RAWR why didn't I think of that.... *head desks*

Funny thing is, I think it's only recently been open- I tried to reserve it once a while back, but it was taken.

Second time's the charm, eh? xd.png

all my ghosts' names are on place holders. i have five eggs right now (i hope to get more hatchies/eggs later) and their names will be (according to code):

Peskin

Flasken

Gypsin

Flexen

Synthin

Edited by lizardtail

"Shawn of the Dead" for a Zombie, too bad the correct spelling of "Shaun" was taken. Close enough though! biggrin.gif

"Shawn of the Dead" for a Zombie, too bad the correct spelling of "Shaun" was taken. Close enough though! biggrin.gif

Nice :>

I just named my new Marrow hatchling R 'lyeh. ... hey, it worked. -shrug-

One day you'll probably find a dragon owned by Varekis called "I Did Have A Name But Grish Got It First". -n-

I'm secretly wishing that you've had those names for ages. xd.png 'Cause I know I tried a few of them recently but they were taken. Don't remember the owner names though. tongue.gif

I have no idea what the new Halloween dragons look like, but I have names reserved for them. :3 At the moment it's more of a "name them according to their ghostly... vibe" thing going on. Given that 2/3s of my eggs are jetting off for an IOU, I will need to trade for a few more in order to use all the names though.

BWAHAHA. I doubt I'll get all the good dragons names xd.png I have a handful of people, including yourself, to battle with tongue.gif And I recently ran out of dragons to name but after Halloween I freed up some space tongue.gif

I've had a few of those names, mostly the zombie names, picked out months ahead just for Halloween happy.gif They were just stuck on different dragons.

Hrm I have 5 new release eggs but only 3 names to go with currently D: I'll have to name hunt for some tomorrow!

EDIT: Just got Ubiquity c:

Edited by grishiu

I got some nice ones:

Zombie:

Putrefactor

Marror:

Extirpator

Extricator

Execrator

Excoriator

Pumpkin:

King o' Lantern

Queen o' Lantern

Lord o' Lantern

Lady o' Lantern

Lass o' Lantern

biggrin.gif

These are my Halloween names n.n

Zombie: Rancid

Marrows: Portend, Bael, Funerary, Closure, Look Alive, Embalming, Kiss Me You Animal, Decayed Rose, Ren de los Esqueletos (named after parents), Cemeteries

Pumpkins: Easy Peasy Pumpkin, Peasy Pumpkin Pie

Damon and Galgen for two of my marrows.

German names which translate to Demon and Gallows in English. :3

My newly gendered pumpkin was named "Monster Mash" after the song. xd.png

Adding Henker and Sunde to two more marrows.

More German meaning Hangman and Sin. wink.gif

I have no idea what I'm naming my new Halloween eggs.

Edited by Daydreamer09

I gave all my '11s the prefix-name of "Amduat." So far I've had 5/7 hatch out. Their given names are:

- Aqebi

- Saset

- Tchetbi

- Tekahra

- Magdalena.

The first four are Hour Gates in the Egyptian underworld. Magdalena is, of course, named after Mary Magdalene, one of the Ascended Masters of Theosophy.

Waiting on the other two to hatch out. They will after maintenance is done for the day.

Update:

Welcome, Amduat Wovoka and Amduat Arcturus! smile.gif

Edited by Xocowolf

My named Marrows so far:

Tridy's Anubis Acir

Lily's Candied Razors Acir

Vanity is Putrid Acir

Gothic Lolita Acir

Chocolate IV or DNR Acir

Naughty Midas Acir

Frosted Skulls Acir (name may change)

Beauty is Death's Mask Acir

Hope to get more but they are hard to find lol. Good luck everyone!

Some more of my Marrows!:

(Changed Frosted Skulls to Caramel Coated Monster Acir biggrin.gif )

Devouring Baby Flesh Acir Yeah, I know, it's a bit.. morbid and too much, but it humours me -evil laugh-

Soul Searching Acir I'm not in love with this name, so it will change soon I'm sure.

One of my ghosties will be named "ghost in a shell" I was quite astonished that was still available ^__^ the rest will get weird latin names I suppose :3

I'm gonna write them all descriptions about how my ghost dragons haunt me for being a greedy ol' witch on Halloween. >:3 So they've got Christmas Carol references in their names:

Ghost of Halloweens Past

Ghost of Halloween Present

Ghost of Halloween Future

I Wear the Chain

I Forged in Life

I Made it Link by Link

And then there's o S0L3 Mio, named for his code oS0L3. ^-^

My marrows are being named with song lyrics, but I haven't come up with any ideas for names for my new dragons yet.

Marrows: Thirteenth Hour (female) and Paradise Lost (male).

Pumpkins: Candlewick (female) and October's Afterglow (male).

Ghosts (yet unhatched): I Breathe Disaster, Ever After (for Marianas Trench's new album), Fata Morgana, Heathcliff and possibly Ophelia. Only the first three are ones I'm using for sure.