fireball225

Halloween Dragon Names

Mine are called Kuroi Kotsuzui and Honenuki Kotsuzui,

They mean Black Marrow and Bone Marrow in japenese.

I named my glitch Marrow Cold-Hearted Glitch. smile.gif

Haha that's my favorite name in this thread.

And I just named my last two marrows:

Deadly Intention

Eyesore (I plan to freeze this one)

i have two male and two female marrow dragon hatchlings

male 1: Cemeterydemon. kinda obvious right?

male 2: Macabretrick. again,obvious

female 1: Candyskull. named after the confection/decoraction used for the spanish day of the dead. kinda ironic also.

female 2: Spookytreat. as obvious as her mate, Macabretrick.^-^

also,i have two pumpkins aswell.male is called Pumpkinslicer and his mate is Pumpkinangel

Edited by CrystalSetsuna

the one with the code BoRL I named Ebon Burial, my other one I named Sefadiat Ebon Defiance.

Still have one I'm waiting on to gender. Want to make sure it genders properly. Don't want to name it and then be stuck with it if I need to trade for a different one.

I named my Male 'Blood Trail" and I named my Female "Disturbed Soul" (:

Bietjie Kalabaza

Sir Minuscolo

Are my two pumpkins...I played around with a translator. rolleyes.gif

I'm still indecisive about my marrows..hmm..

I am going to name one of my Black Marrows, Crustee Candee, don't know about the other one yet.

My pumpkin is named Jacqueline O' Lantern, Her mom and dad both had O' Lantern at the end of their names.

My Pumpkin's parents are named Hollow Delight and Pygmy SunBeam... so I named it Hallowed Sun.

And my Marrows, one male and one female, are named Ebony Eulogy and Sable Requiem.

So far I've named a female Marrow 'Callie Maggotbone; but I can't think of a name for any others.

Mine are Bonecrusher Sebastian, Bonecrusher Belle and Bonecrusher Lilac. And I have a third female hatchie that someone dropped on to the ap so her name, hopefully, will become Bonecrusher Morticia. smile.gif

So far I have:

Bad To The Bone Marrow

Redoshusboh - Saurian for Bonecracker

For the others, I went for birds of prey:

Sagittariidae (Family name of the Secretarybird)

Caracarinae (Caracara's subfamily classification)

Striated Caracara

Carunculated Caracara

smile.gif

All of mine have been named now! I never did remember what my original names were, but I found new ones that are likely more awesome because they're all related to Finnish mythology. :3

Lord Tuoni (God of the Underworld)

Lady Tuonetar (Wife of Tuoni and Queen of the Underworld)

Lady Kalma (Goddess of death and decay)

Lord Surma (Beast that guards the Underworld)

I had to add Lord and Lady because all those names were taken. XD And my two PB pumpkins are Pumpkin Princess Pepita and Pumpkin Prince Pepon. I can't wait to breed them next year. :o

Edited by AngelKitty

This far I've only named two of mine back marrows, my frozen female is now known as Dyide Darkblaze of Death and one of mine adult females is known as Naricz Drakhaoul of Death...

How creative I'm this dark evening... Wonder if I can come up with something to mine three pumpinks from this year and mine two last black marrows too... and all the other dragons I haven't named yet.

Halloween Lagmonster is one of mine. Other that that I don't know. I'm thinking Italian because of the plague mask...

Wow, you guys can think up awesome creative names!

Mine finally gendered today, so I named the male Bone Reaper and the female Death Lilly (because Death Lily was already taken). Last year I named my CB Pumpkins Jackie-Lantern (female) and Jack the Pumpkin Ripper (male). tongue.gif

Edited by Maladjust

I named mine Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna because I was watching that movie when I was trying to get my dragon. And, I probably would have quit trying to catch at 1 AM if I wasn't trying to finish watching it.

Bone Wraith X Bone Grim

I'm hoping they will make beautiful PB babies next Halloween. ^.^

My Black Marrows are named:

The Solemn One

The Masked One

The Malicious One

and

The Dastardly One

I named my female Black Morrow I am the Monster under your Bed and my male Bloodshot eyes knock you dead Edited by Crystalwing

So many people have come up with brilliant names.

I went with song titles...not the most creative of naming schemes, but oh well.

Males are Hollow Bones and Icy Bones.

Females are Crossed Bones and Bone Dance.

Edited by blackhilllife

Mine are boring. xd.png

My black marrows were given the oh-so creative prefix of Samhain, and last name of something dead-related. So,

Samhain Putrescine

Samhain Taphos, and

Samhain Voldemia

Pumpkins got the less dramatic suffix of Copia or Copius, gender-respectively. So,

Comatrophe Copius, and

Cantafruta Copia

Two marrows and two pumpkins, not that great of a Halloween haul but it was because I caught a silver as well xd.png

Edited to fix prefix/suffix screwup.

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

Two of my Marrows have gendered and grown up and the other two are taking there ow sweet time gendering, so haven't named the last two. Here are the names of the ones that I have named so far:

Marrows

Nazgul ♀

and

Nuamar ♂

The female's name is obviously the name of the Nazgul from LotR and the Male's name is a combination of the Elvish words 'Nu', meaning under, and 'amar', meaning world. So, Underworld in Elvish.

Pumpkins

Claw of Pumpkin ♀

Scales of the Harvest ♀

Fangs of October ♂

Luin Mereth ♂

Luin Lhug ♂

Luin Cabor ♂

and

Luin Hini ♀,❄

The last four are n Elvish too,but I don't feel like explaining all of them.