TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Why not?

The way I see it, I'm lucky that I have a relatively fast connection and PC, and I'm very happy to have my own eggs, so why shouldn't I help people who can't get them by themselves?

I'd consider that sharing the happiness.

Exactly! It's nice of you all to offer your time and assistance to us people who don't have a hope of catching with this lag. Maybe instead of complaining all day long and calling all of us who got eggs greedy you should spend more time actually refreshing o.o

Where did the top hour drop go? :/

It died, along with all the kittens that were killed by this damned lagmonster >_< TJ, slay this foul beast before it consumes all our chances of getting spooky ghostie eggs!! D:

No eggs are showing up for me. At all.

For me too but that`s because of the lagg.

Why not?

The way I see it, I'm lucky that I have a relatively fast connection and PC, and I'm very happy to have my own eggs, so why shouldn't I help people who can't get them by themselves?

I'd consider that sharing the happiness.

You can look at it this way.

First few hours: Unlucky/slow people competing with lucky/fast people. Lucky/fast people get eggs.

After this there are two routes:

Rest of day: Unlucky/slow people battle it out. Mainly luck now.

or

Rest of day: Unlucky/slow people competing with lucky/fast people again, because some people are giving temp passwords away. We know we wins here.

I caught for 8 folk tonight while waiting for my scroll to unlock. Nothing greedy about donating your time and effort for someone else's benefit. I'm usually quite hopeless at catching *anything* so I am content in my 4 eggs- karma intact. smile.gif

No eggs are showing up for me. At all.

Join the club mad.gif

If all this isn't motivation to quit DC then nothing is...

SHUT UP about the hoarding thing! People might not even get the genders they want. Where has the egg drop gone?

Even at the 5 minute drops I'm seeing nothing.

What an interesting start to this Halloween egg release. When I saw the eggs at the cave appear with no description I just had to laugh. I thought, "That TJ sure is pulling a fast one on us!" laugh.gif

Then I killed 3 dragons sad.gif 2 dodged so I will try them later.

When I saw a tiny blink orb, I wondered what it was and clicked on it. Much to my surprise it was another treat! I found another one a bit later when I had turned on the JavaScript.

So far Halloween has been full of surprises!! biggrin.gif

Why should TJ limit them?  Yes, some people have snapped the eggs up easily...and?  I went through hell to get mine, right along with all the others dealing with the endless lag.  Limit them?  No way!

I wouldnt limit them either if there was no trouble in catching them, but as it is many unlucky people like me would like to have a more better chance in grabbing one as there will be less of a lag from the others already with one. Im going through hell trying to get one, hours of hell, and still havent succeeded. dry.gif And no, my computer is not a slow computer so its not that.

Hey have the massive hourly drops stopped already. I only saw three this hour

Well, that's 3 more than I saw this hour, lol.

I think TJ or maybe it was someone else that explained it in the wee hours of the morning...Valentine/Christmas are about giving and that is why there is a limit of 2 BUT Halloween is about getting as much candy as you can or in this case getting as many eggs as you can. I was mad last night but now thinking it over with a few hours of sleep I know that I was just frustrated at myself and the cave for not being able to catch an egg. It's very easy to blame others for your lack of catching an egg...frustrations run high when there are not good results after trying for hours.

Ooh.

I just noticed that TJ's eggs' codes are GHST, Bone and Dead. |D

Anyway, I have four eggs because one person helped me to get them. I'd help others, but because I didn't catch my eggs, I'm not better to catch them than any other here.

I still can't seem to get one. I;m not very patient but sure I can snag one or two before Halloween ends.

Now we just need Butter Dragons, and we'll be set.

Actually we have Cheese Dragon. Maybe, these two will be a great couple too. xd.pngxd.png

And thx to raevela, I have 2 amazing eggs right now. Kiss you a gazillion times, raevela. xd.pngxd.png

Join the club mad.gif

If all this isn't motivation to quit DC then nothing is...

Ehmm you do know this is a holliday and a game right? If you want to quit then just do it! but stop talking about hoarding and what a terrible time you are having plz.

Galaxy- You can say that again. I want to quit now!:(

I'm going to look into having someone catch for me too. It's a shame, but my on campus wifi just can't compete, heh. Of course I intend to keep trying for myself until I can find someone...

Meh... my internets so slow. I"ll never be able to get one. I can only try. biggrin.gif

I"m trying for a zombie right now