TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

It a great addicting game and people seem to think were wasting out time. Please, calm down on both fronts, hmm? it takes one to live, but t takes to to start a war. or somethin' like that. It's wonderful fun. You can like or dislike it. wink.gif

If the vine egg locks your scroll then I would say send it to the AP and keep trying for the new eggs.

Oh heck, I would send the little vine egg back to the AP and go HUNTING!!

There will be more vine eggs with much shorter lineages in the AP but today is the day for the new eggs biggrin.gif

Thanks for the opinion, Pinch of StarDust! Guess I will drop the vine and try more hunting with the Java off. Watch out beloooowwwww!

laugh.gif

No eggs for me either, but I'll keep trying, as I can throughout the day. Darn working on weekends!

If anyone wants to help, I'd love you forever.

In good news, I did manage to get a zombie hatchie to go with my adult from last year. Yay!

I'm already trying for 7 hours to catch one egg, but nothing...I turned off java, pictures, everything...but the laggs won't stop, it really sucks -.- could be the first event for me without catching an egg ._.

Well I could have been in that position, but I wouldn't complain about it. You can use whatever excuse you like, but the simple fact is I stayed up to catch my eggs so I didn't have to deal with this.

People just complain for the sake of complaining.

So you're assuming that others didn't stay up like you did? And deal with what?

Cute! You mind if I put it in my sig?

I'd be happy if you do so smile.gif

You all can use it freely

Has anyone tried forcing one of the new halloween eggs yet? But then again, who would force one of those eggs? xP I should experiment on one...

Someone last night eathquaked 4 all died, then caught 4 more

(boggles my mind how fast some can catch- took me 3 1/2 hours)

but why?

TJ's will hatch in an hour---- not worth losing a one day release dragon to my mind

I must be Halloween-cursed. I couldn't revive even one out of 4 dragons, and I still haven't gotten a single egg yet. *sigh*

Animals...Mob atmosphere...Paranoia...Oh dear

The lag is affecting every single dragcave thing! It affects the trick or treat catching, the halloween eggs catching,and the AP. At lease the lag stopped on the forum. I still can't get anything. If there are new treats I am going to die of catching them. I still need to catch more of the old treats. It's taking every single page to load five minutes (at lease that helps me catch more of the treats) .

Yay, finally my first (thanks PonyTales) biggrin.gif (and probably only unsure.gif ). Well anyway, happy helloween.

Edited by AncientFyre

So you're assuming that others didn't stay up like you did? And deal with what?

Deal with the lag and you'll eventually get an egg? Jeeze, I know people have stayed up late, but the fact is they don't have to complain about stuff they have no control over.

Anyways, nice eggs, can't wait to see what hatches out of em smile.gif.

I stayed up waaaay later than I should have, tried all the lag-fighting tips that have been posted, and still I'm getting wicked lags and no egg. If any kind souls would be willing to try for me, I'd be eternally grateful!

I just wanna give a quick shoutout of thanks to lithiumpocketwatch. You're my hero today, and you made the holiday enjoyable for me. Thank you again for your help and kindness. <3

I'd be happy if you do so smile.gif

You all can use it freely

Thanks Red for the beautiful banner..... biggrin.gif

With the horrible lag, I hope TJ will extend the drop perhaps through tomorrow. Pleeeeease? They could be All Saints' Day eggs. biggrin.gif

I think I hate halloween. No eggs, no zombies. I don't blame the site, though. I blame my bad luck ._.

*headshot*

I've still not caught any eggs. I'm having no problems with the ToT's though.

But I click on an egg and get the message waiting, waiting, and it never goes away. I've cleaned my cache, run CCleaner, run spot and deleted a ton of stuff I'm not using any more and still ever thing is slow. I also have the fastest internet AT&T has.

I can't find anybody to catch for me either.

*cough* Did you check your PMs?

Just want to pop in here to thank Juzz for catching two for me. I have no clue how she caught the dragons so fast for me, but thank you!

Aaaw 8 hours nonstop trying to get a fancy halloween egg. No luck. The page won't load in less than 30-60 seconds.

Maybe someone lucky would help?

I had no problems catching other event eggs and always helped others, but cannot do anything today. =´(

user posted image

Well... I guess this is the end of my Halloween 2010 catching... Gotta go to sleep now & good luck for those still trying! biggrin.gif

Oh, and I used the power of Google Chrome and the power of

Sorry, this egg has already been taken by somebody else. Page.

Edited by Juzz

Argh can't get any eggs. Takes about a minute for the page to load.

And when I use chrome it takes about another second after the cave loads for the egg link to pop up. Oddly enough the fastest I've seen is on a ten year old computer with internet explorer.