TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

sad.gif No zombies for me this year. And I couldn't catch a single pumpkin either. sad.gifsad.gif Hope to get betterluck with the new dragons *sigh*.

Great. So then this is hardly a game for me, who has the world's worst luck. It's not "Some you win, some you don't win" in my world, it's "It's a game of luck, in other words you already lost".

And I fail to see how someone can get four eggs when the drop is three at a time.

Only if you choose to have that view on it =/ I don't consider myself incredibly lucky as far as DC goes, but yet there have been times when something insane happened like I snagged a Dino egg while it had just been sitting there. A hundred people viewing the page, and I was the one that got it (disclaimer, not bragging, making a point.). If you have patience you can catch anything.

And about the four eggs thing, it's true the 5-minute drops only have three. But there are more than just one 5-minute drops in an hour wink.gif

If you have three, you shouldn't be greedy by trying to get a fourth one. Move over and let someone else have a try!

lol, why should I? I rather drop the ones I caught early and FFA them for others to get them off the AP and recatch new ones in the cave. Where is your problem? If you want one-asking politely might help you know...

Why should TJ limit them? Yes, some people have snapped the eggs up easily...and? I went through hell to get mine, right along with all the others dealing with the endless lag. Limit them? No way!

Your hell is someone else's heaven. You may think what you went through was bad, but think of the people who spent longer time than you have, only to end up with no eggs at all. What those people would give to be in your position.

and I hope you DO know, how long it takes one of us greedy b*censorkip.gif*s to get those 4 eggs? you DO know, that I got up at 5 o'clock to get them? so, if I have my 4 eggs, then I earned them and object to falling under the term of a greedy b*censorkip.gifd -.-"

I hate to sound bragging, but it took me all of one drop session to get all four...

As for greedy, isn't Halloween about as much as you can get? tongue.gif

Are you people kidding me? Greedy for trying for a fourth?? Please! I've been at this since freaking midnight...how long have YOU people been up? I earned every one of my eggs, and I'm not begrudging those that got them easily! If I have to slog through the damn mud uphill for hours to get results, and you do too, so be it! Sheesh! >.<

And who's been at it longer? I've been at it since it started, and I don't think it get's any earlier than that!

Edited by MedievalMystic

I hate to sound bragging, but it took me all of one drop session to get all four...

This.

Oh, hush. That's how this holiday is. I've not been able to get anything, but eh. I wait around and see what I can get.

's a bit sad if I can't get one, but it's pixels. I'll try again next year.

Does anyone still need help catching? Will be offline for a little bit, but as soon as I come back I'm happy to help! Just PM me. happy.gif

No more for now. smile.gif If you PMed me and haven't heard back yet, don't worry -- I'm handling one person at a time, but I'll get to you, I promise!

Edited by Danne

That is exactly why there is no limit.

@UkyoKuonji: Just know that there are people much much worse off than you are.

If you have three, you shouldn't be greedy by trying to get a fourth one. Move over and let someone else have a try!

TJ's already mentioned that Halloween is the one holiday where being a greedy hoarder is acceptable (on DC at least) so people are going to catch 4 eggs if they can. I'm really grateful to the person who caught mine for me. Still that doesn't mean that there should be a limit put on eggs, maybe TJ will add some extra time for this release since there is so much lag but then again I wouldn't get your hopes up. There are always complaints of lag and not being able to catch on Holidays *shrug*

Are you people kidding me? Greedy for trying for a fourth?? Please! I've been at this since freaking midnight...how long have YOU people been up? I earned every one of my eggs, and I'm not begrudging those that got them easily! If I have to slog through the damn mud uphill for hours to get results, and you do too, so be it! Sheesh! >.<

I have to agree - if you work hard at it and end up with 4 good for you! I tried last night and then again this morning for hours and hours but due to the lag I got no where but now, thanks to an awesome catcher, I now have one.

I have been trying for the past few hours now and still nothing. I don't want to rely on a catcher because they all want my password(changed or whatnot). I got an assignment I have to work on, and I'll have to start it soon if I want to have it done before the due date.

Well, I'm not having any luck... Llebo already large amount of time, but nothing. Becomes boring to my view as many "loading..." and get nothing... Perhaps try having more zombies...

If people get four eggs, they shouldn't start catching for others. It's hard enough as it is.

Why not?

The way I see it, I'm lucky that I have a relatively fast connection and PC, and I'm very happy to have my own eggs, so why shouldn't I help people who can't get them by themselves?

I'd consider that sharing the happiness.

Ok, I hate to ask, but I'm going to need a catcher for this one. I refreshed at 11:00, got hit with lag, then at 11:01 there are absolutely no eggs left. I only ever saw the first three. This is ridiculous.

Isn't halloween about grabbing as much as you can and keping it? So guys, stop complaining for other people to stop being greedy; After all, this Is halloween, so expect people to grab lots of stuff.

The Lagmonster ate the hourly? :U

I have been trying for the past few hours now and still nothing. I don't want to rely on a catcher because they all want my password(changed or whatnot). I got an assignment I have to work on, and I'll have to start it soon if I want to have it done before the due date.

Actually it's not a matter of WANTING your (temporary) password, but of NEEDING it, so the egg someone catches will be yours.

But I understand your point of view, I was actually surprised that some people took up my, a newcomer's, offer to catch for them.