TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I don't know why everyone's complaining about lag. It is the best I've seen it on a holiday.

Lulz, maybe on your end but for me, it's by far the worst I've seen. During last christmas and valentines day I didn't have any lag and was able to catch for myself and others. Now I'm having someone catch for me xd.png

It seems to be (I just went back to check - I think it is page 36 or 37) that we are no longer allowed to announce these things in public. For our own protection, I guess. So how can there be a thread ???

But I was offered by PM and I am one happy pumpkin !

Well if it's what I think you're talking about it's because there were some stolen scrolls and such and many complaints, so they shut down those threads. TJ posted about it in the news section and told us under no circumstances shall we use that method. (If that's what we're talking about)

Oh God Chrome is my hero.

I just got two in like five minutes. <3

PERFECT YESSS!

I only need one of each gender so I'm done!

Chrome did NOT work for me - it didn't even LOAD the cave. Nor safari, Opera, iE or firefox.

A catcher, on the other hand... biggrin.gif

Yes...3 Pumpkin Hatchlings and 4 new Halloween eggs.......now to wait for them to hatch......cant wait....

Edited by Xoje

Er... I've caught my 3 eggs plus 5 more eggs for others on FireFox, so I don't know why everyone is raving about Chrome (no, I don't have Broadband).

I have a feeling I'm going to have to rely on people breeding next year to get this year's Halloween egg. Are people still offering to catch?

*sigh* I don't suppose anybody could catch for me? I've got so much stuff going on today, no way will I get these, let alone all the treats. I'd be really grateful...

I used Chrome, turned off Java and followed TPishek's advice and got 2 this last drop, which is all I had room for. I am one happy camper! And I also got an adult zombie and a hatchie zombie. Yay!

Chrome did NOT work for me - it didn't even LOAD the cave. Nor safari, Opera, iE or firefox.

A catcher, on the other hand... biggrin.gif

I think it's been hit and miss with most of them this weekend. Chrome usually works the fastest for me.

When I grow up and get brave, I'll employ a catcher! laugh.gif

I suppose it doesn't hurt to try Chrome too... IE and Firefox don't want to help me right now...

I noticed that using "Fasterfox Lite" addon in the Turbo mode decreases the lag.

Good luck to everyone! And happy Halloween!

And thanks to TJ and to whoever created this spooky dragon, I'm sure it will be great!

Holy, I just caught two more.

WHOEVER WANTS THEM, PLEASE PM ME!

Lol claimed.

Edited by herduleik

Still terrible lag here? Oh my.... I will only be online for another 90 minutes or so but if somebody wants me to try catch for them I am willing to give it a chance. just pm me

When Firefox finally loads the main cave, this is what it looks like. I love that the ad is covering one of the eggs... as if this wasn't hard enough for people lol.

user posted image

Success! Got 4 new eggs now and a zombie adult <3 Lost three other dragons in the process though sad.gif I <3 Google chrome. Happy halloween everyone! I hope everyone here gets at least one of the new eggs happy.gif

Dang I got one now I can't get anymore. I just want one more. Can someome help me please?

And now I've got my four eggs, all thanks to Moritsugu. I'm gonna go enjoy the rest of my Halloween away from all this madness *flees*

Er... I've caught my 3 eggs plus 5 more eggs for others on FireFox, so I don't know why everyone is raving about Chrome (no, I don't have Broadband).

Chrome loads a little faster for me. Probably because of the extensions I have in Firefox, lagging it.