TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I was planning on catching 4 so that I could make a 4th gen even on my own scroll but, same lag as everyone else. O.o first holiday on DC and I guess it isn't normally this laggy but this time it is---no idea how I even caught one & now I'm just hoping I can catch another. Love how the egg looks though thanks TJ & spriter(s) ^^

The drop has three eggs. So if the person has four eggs, he's a greedy b*censorkip.gifd.

I got an assignment I have to start doing for school. I would like to have two eggs SOMETIME before the due date... dry.gif

Wow! Only an hour until they hatch already! biggrin.gif

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to grab an egg from the cave yet but I won't give up smile.gif

Are there just hourly drops for now? I've noticed that they can go as long as 28 minutes past the hour so I wouldn't be surprised if that's how it was tongue.gif

ETA: Oh and for zombie attempts: 0/7 laugh.gif

Edited by dragonico

The drop has three eggs. So if the person has four eggs, he's a greedy b*censorkip.gifd.

I got an assignment I have to start doing for school. I would like to have two eggs SOMETIME before the due date... dry.gif

Not greedy, just lucky. That's what DC is. A game of luck. Some you win, some you don't win.

Wow! Only an hour until they hatch already! biggrin.gif

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to grab an egg from the cave yet but I won't give up smile.gif

Are there just hourly drops for now? I've noticed that they can go as long as 28 minutes past the hour so I wouldn't be surprised if that's how it was tongue.gif

ETA: Oh and for zombie attempts: 0/7 laugh.gif

Yes it's been just hourly drops for a while.

Can't wait to see these babies hatch! I remember when the released weren't accelerated (not like it was long ago or anything) and I'd go nuts waiting 3.5 days for the dang things to hatch!

Eeeeeee- gonna stay up to see 'em! biggrin.gif

Great. So then this is hardly a game for me, who has the world's worst luck. It's not "Some you win, some you don't win" in my world, it's "It's a game of luck, in other words you already lost".

And I fail to see how someone can get four eggs when the drop is three at a time.

I have 3 eggs and hope to get 4...I'm not dropping a one of them. I worked like a dog though this unholy lag for hours on end to get them, sweated it out right along with everyone else, and I'm not giving them up after all that hard work. It's been a hell on earth on this site since midnight, when I first started trying to snag the eggs, and I've been at it ever since with only 3 hours of sleep, and a raging tension headache to boot. No, every single one stays right here after all that bs!

For two secounds my internet was as fast as it should be and but when some eggs came around everything went white... /: dammit, how I hate my connection when it's slow... seriously, I pay for 28 megabit/sec... and now I don't even have 2 megabit/sec... /:

I hope the drop is extended, and they put a limit on how much people can collect too. Lagmonster is beating me to the eggs sad.gif

I had to break down and for the first time ever on DC I had to ask (more like BEG) a complete stranger to catch an egg for me. It was nerve wracking to give my scroll info to a complete stranger but after 5 hours of me trying none stop and lack of much needed sleep I broke down. She ended up catching me 2 eggs within 15 minutes or so. COMPLETELY AWESOME!

I was hoping I would be able to return the favor to someone else but the cave is lagging more than ever for me. *sigh*

Treats: what 94 the last one collected or were there more since last night?

That was the worst lagged drop for me, too...

Still, I think I managed to make a few people a little bit happier. wink.gif

If anyone still needs help, I'll be on still through the next two full hour drops.

Oh, and the baby's hatch in an hour? How does one get enough views???????

how do you get a zombie D:?!

Kill a dragon then Revive it... It might become a Zombie, but trust me, it's hard getting a Zombie. Out of like 8 dragons, one became a Zombie for me.

and I hope you DO know, how long it takes one of us greedy b*censorkip.gif*s to get those 4 eggs? you DO know, that I got up at 5 o'clock to get them? so, if I have my 4 eggs, then I earned them and object to falling under the term of a greedy b*censorkip.gifd -.-"

I find it kind of funny how people are saying a limit should be imposed.

Also, lol @ "greedy b-tard" for having more than one.

I'm giving two of mine away, and once I do, I'm catching more for either myself or others.

It's been really annoying working through the lag and I've done lots of things to ensure I got these eggs; plus there are tons of catchers out there willing and ready to help.

I wouldn't be so quick to discredit people who have had luck in catching these eggs, you might (unknowingly or not) rely on their help/generosity to get some yourself.

Why should TJ limit them? Yes, some people have snapped the eggs up easily...and? I went through hell to get mine, right along with all the others dealing with the endless lag. Limit them? No way!

If you have three, you shouldn't be greedy by trying to get a fourth one. Move over and let someone else have a try!

If people get four eggs, they shouldn't start catching for others. It's hard enough as it is.

Why ? It means new people are getting them who otherwise wouldn't. What's the problem ? I couldn't have got mine without a catcher.

Either I've suddenly gained super powers or are the eggs getting a little easier to catch? I caught 3 in less than 10 minutes on the hour drop and just got another for a friend.