TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I have:

- two new eggs.

- two last year eggs [halloween'09]

- all 94 treat.

successful halloween!

oh, and by the way, i noticed that my little badges have caught on on the forums, so i made a new set for this year

user posted image

[IMG=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/silverstreak12/Pum3.gif]

user posted image

[IMG=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/silverstreak12/Pum4.gif]

user posted image

[IMG=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/silverstreak12/Crust1.gif]

user posted image

[IMG=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/silverstreak12/Crust2.gif]

just reposting so it's not lost forever

Phewww...The cave is madness! I hav ebeen hunting for hours straight and didn't get any treats tongue.gif

@Mushumouse. That's some great advice. Sald ymy computer is still trying to load the cave from my last post here. I think he's got issues. Take that back. I know he's got issues. It's time for a trade in. lol *slams her desktop*

Zombie 0/6 with one more dragon I can kill. 2 revived to normal...

Thank you? Though now I just feel worse knowing that other people finished in 20 minutes and went to sleep, while it's 3:00 am here.

Well since it is 8 am here, I am most assuredly not going to bed now (rather start writing that damned protocoll -.-) Do not think so much about what others are doing, focus on yourself.

i feel really bad. :| i got as many as i could while being locked and offered to catch for someone else. now i can't catch any for her.

Hey, is there anybody here who's gotten the new eggs but hasn't gotten a zombie? I feel the need to gloat at somebody, and gloating at people who don't have either is just mean.

(Edited to add some semblance of tact.)

Edited by ~!~

~!~@ I didn't get eithere xd.png happy? lol

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

I don't think many will get the joke, but I had fun anyways =)

user posted image

P.S

The new dragon could also be a pie. Pies have crust! Think about it.

I have to go to bed in 10, hopefully I get a new halloween egg, but I probably won't.

Hey, is there anybody here who's gotten the new eggs but hasn't gotten a zombie? I feel the need to gloat at somebody, and gloating at people who don't have either is just mean.

Heh...gloat at me. All of my 5 attempts at a zombie failed and I got one of the new eggs. *slightly sour*

Jeez, I don't usually even contemplate hiring the services of a catcher, cause I've never had a problem catching Holidays eggs before(even with double/triple the number of users looking at the main cave) but this lag is seriously kicking my butt.

Guess who got another one? 8D

Just keep trying people!

EDIT: There is still more treats? o.O Now I have 94.

Edited by Play

Hm. Anyone have any idea how many treats there really are? Just got 94, now that I'm clicking around trying to get my scroll organized with my Halloween hunt being finished and all. unsure.gif

Hnggh, 3:30 am and still no eggs... I'm going to bed.. hopefully later today will bring more luck... It's like I click them right as they load, and still no success..

I got myself a zombie~

I have no idea how I'm going to nab one of these new eggs though...

Heh...gloat at me. All of my 5 attempts at a zombie failed and I got one of the new eggs. *slightly sour*

Oh my god, I just realized you have Harry White's puzzle in your signature. I had no idea that was still around.

Jeez, I don't usually even contemplate hiring the services of a catcher, cause I've never had a problem catching Holidays eggs before(even with double/triple the number of users looking at the main cave) but this lag is seriously kicking my butt.

me too T^T