Qwackie

Cats

i love cats! they're one of my favorite animals! but, of course, of all things to be allergic to, I'm stuck being allergic to cats sad.gif. if i took that allergy medicine, i could probably have one, but my mom is also allergic, and much more severely. yeah. so i just cat-sit my neighbors cats whenever they go out of town.

one time, i got to see some little kittens that were just opening their eyes. they were so cute! and one even yawned and i got to see its tiny teeth just starting to grow! wub.gif

I grow up with cats and I love them! My cat has the name "Mira" and she follows me like a dog. xd.png

And she loves to speak to me but I don`t understand a single word.

I wish I could have a cat. D: My landlords won't allow it, though. I mentioned it in a passing manner and there was no response, which is about as good as "no." And besides, with school, I don't really have the time to devote to a new cat.

But still, I go "IWANNACAAAT" every time I see pictures of cats and kittens online. I volunteer with Friends For Life and cry when one of the kittens takes a liking to me because I want to bring her home so badly but I can't. I want a cat like some people want a baby.

Anyway. I had a cat when I was a little girl named Sabrina. I got her when I was nine. :D She was aloof and snooty and loooved canned food. As a kitten, her favorite sleeping place was in our napkin holder. I remember making an entire photo album/memory book of sorts dedicated just to her as a child. Most of my allowance money went towards toys for Sabrina, but she never played with them because she was lazy. My mom's cat loved to pick on her. We couldn't even bring her with us when we moved, because he picked on her so much. This was her, before we moved.

We ended up giving Sabrina to my grandmother, but I took comfort in the fact that she would be happier there than with her tormentor, and that I'd still get to see her once in a while. She spent the rest of her days eating canned food, getting doted on by grandma, lazing in the sun by the front door, and sleeping in the same spot on the top of Grandma's couch until there was a cat-sized dent in the cushion. XD And maybe it was me imaging things, but even though she never got out of her cat-dent to greet me when I came to visit, she seemed perkier when I was around and purred whenever I came to visit.

She died a very happy cat around three years ago, in her sleep, curled up in front of the front door in the sun. Her dent is still in the couch, three years later.

...I hate crying. Especially in public where people can see me. :|

I love my butterball of a cat. Shadow, we named her, but pudge-wudge we call her. She is black, looks like Charlotte, but bigger.

We have a total of 7 in our household. >_>' My eldest is Sarah at 15 years as of March 2010. We had her before he eyes were even open and the vet told us she appears to be half siamese/himalayan she has the siamese coat with all of her paws being white and her eyes... the prettiest blue ever!! She used to have a serious bad attitude but since she's gotten older she's really mellowed down. A lot!

Then we have Puff-Girl (my sister named her. I just call her Puffers though)

Oreo - she was a gift from my aunt who saved her from abusive pet owners who would throw her across the room and to their dogs. Poor thing had puncture holes in her neck when we got her...)

Rascal - Awww he's adorable and so fun loving! He'll rub all over anybody and loves it when you rub his belly. =3

Shadow - He sadly passed away last year when my one ex scared him out of the window in the basement where he then fell into a box and cracked his head and broke a leg. He took off though as if nothing had happened and hid for the next 2 days before I found him.... He was only 1 year and so skittish around people...

Oreo has had a good few litters too with Rascal (he's fixed now though because I couldn't handle it anymore!!! Plus he was cheaper to take care of at the time...)

But before rascal got fixed we had... Cotton/Velvet (we still have Cotton but lost Velvet), Mini (still born), there were two others after her that I just named Corva/Cole (my last ex took such good care of the one but the second was still born also...) and lastly Cookie and Black Magic who are still alive and hyper as ever! Black Magic is an all black female (like Velvet was) and Cookie is an exact duplicate of his older half brother Shadow.

And ironically a week before I got Rascal taken care of, Oreo ended up preggo again and it was partially my fault they both passed as Oreo decided to put them on my back one night while I was sleeping... I was dead tired and didn't know and when I rolled over...

And that was where I drew the line and could no longer handle Oreo having litters. out of Puffers and Sarah, Oreo is the only one Rascal ever got knocked up! Go figure... -.- I couldn't handle burying them and seeing her having them and neglected certain ones like she had Cotton. I think we've lost more then we've gained out of all of that. And wow what a long post I've made.... but I should show piccies of my babies! I love 'em all dearly and take as good of care of them as I possibly can. They're so hyper, my my....

last month, we spent a weekend with my aunt and uncle. they offered to take us to the SPCA, but we said no, because we;d want to take all the kittys and other home!

I love cat and I have own that as well.. she is calico..and her name daisy. she around 9 or 10 year old now live in my home. and other one older cat name samatha is more than 13 year old now live in my parent's home but same calico color. smile.gif

That's really weird, soundwave95. My friend Katherine has a calico named Daisy too. X3 Her dad's allergic, though. I don't know how they keep her.

Are you serious, Snow? I would go without a moment's hesitation.

KITTYS!

I am magorly obsessed with cats.

I has...

6 KITTYS! (top that) and yes they all are partially indoor, partially outdoor.

Theres Streakneck, he's eight or nine and grey with white splotches. And fluffy-ish.

And Wicket and William are brothers and... three now? I dunno. Wicket is a darkish tabby shothair, and William is a light tabby and.... FLUFFY! So huggable. Hes also HuGE, he looks like a Maine Coon really.

Then Myoryu. Hes a seal point siameese, mostly traditional with a bit of modern. And he and his nonexistint twin savage people in pillowcases. There is a stary behind that.

Dash is white with grey heart-shaped splotches and a grey tail. He has medium length fur.

Nightshade is black and cute and she is awsome and sweet when you get to know her. She is the cutest kitty in the world. And the awsomest.

That's really weird, soundwave95. My friend Katherine has a calico named Daisy too. X3 Her dad's allergic, though. I don't know how they keep her.

Are you serious, Snow? I would go without a moment's hesitation.

yeah I call her Daisy after Daisy Duke in Dukes of Hazzard when I got her in late december 2001 around that that why I like sweet name. my mom call samatha after my mom's old dog when I was born in first house that why my mom and I like name after that. that cool is it huh? rolleyes.gif and that cool, Stunningfire. but my mom's samatha's bit different kind on it. smile.gif

Edited by Soundwave95

I love cats. <3 Currently we have four, a big gray tabby tom (who's, like, 15 human years old @_@), a solid grey male, and a black kitten and gray stripey kitten. All of our cats, of course, are lazy. >.> And one of them plays fetch with bottoles caps and a fake flower. lol.

All of my cats are mixed breeds, but i would love a purebred Ragdoll someday. My friends have a Ragdoll and he's gorgeous. <3 I love longhairs.

i love cats.

favorite animal

i have four...

one is eight years old, he is black with a white belly and his name is Figaro

one is a silver tabby, he is named Bobby and he is four years old

one is a brown tabby, named Max, he is three

and one is black, very very fat, also three

<3 cats

I currently have an American short hair with brown mackerel tabby coloration. I hope to get a savannah, bengal, munchkin, or somali some day.

@glamoursea2: funny how Bobby and Max are pretty common names, and then you have Figaro xd.png What's your very very fat black kitty's name?

My kitten,

<- this kitten went after my tom cat. well this happened:

he walked in my room purring wanting attention she comes up to him he's all like Oh Sh- and RUNS out of the room she follows him he runs to the basement door she poucnes on his tail he backs away and starts hissing at ME even. hissing at the kitten like she's the spawn of Saten I grab him and pet him he's still hissing and growling like crazy, scratches me pretty good actually..*rubs cat scratches on right arm and thigh * so I took him downstairs went back up picked up the kitten said she was lacking in the brain side of the genepool (lionking refrance)

and put her in my room,she's siting in the same chair I am now though I think I should put some bandaids on the cat scratches...if a twenty pound tom the same size as a small dog clawed you what would you do?

man my cats rolleyes.gif

Edited by Sorrowgrave

I love cats so much!

This is my kitty, Isabell. (Caught her in the middle of a yawn, so she's a bit scary looking...) I got her from a shelter, so I have no idea what breed she might be. Anyone have suggestions?

user posted image

Here's a better view of her:

user posted image

Edited by Enitsnid

My kitten,

<- this kitten went after my tom cat. well this happened:

he walked in my room purring wanting attention she comes up to him he's all like Oh Sh- and RUNS out of the room she follows him he runs to the basement door she poucnes on his tail he backs away and starts hissing at ME even. hissing at the kitten like she's the spawn of Saten I grab him and pet him he's still hissing and growling like crazy, scratches me pretty good actually..*rubs cat scratches on right arm and thigh * so I took him downstairs went back up picked up the kitten said she was lacking in the brain side of the genepool (lionking refrance)

and put her in my room,she's siting in the same chair I am now though I think I should put some bandaids on the cat scratches...if a twenty pound tom the same size as a small dog clawed you what would you do?

man my cats rolleyes.gif

Was he on top of him and biting his neck? That's a sign of dominence, I think. My kitties do that a lot.

Was he on top of him and biting his neck? That's a sign of dominence, I think. My kitties do that a lot.

nope..this was Big kitty claws out smacking little kitten who was pouncing on his tail

I love cats so much!

This is my kitty, Isabell. (Caught her in the middle of a yawn, so she's a bit scary looking...) I got her from a shelter, so I have no idea what breed she might be. Anyone have suggestions?

user posted image

Here's a better view of her:

user posted image

Most likely an American Shorthair. I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure I'm right. American shorthairs come in many colors and patterns, so the color definitaly doesn't rule her out of the breed.