Qwackie

Cats

I recently caught my 3 month old kitten curled up asleep next to our pitbull-german shepherd-rottweiler-other stuff mix. It was cuuuuute.

user posted image (Yes, I accidentally woke him up. He feel asleep afterwards, though x3)

user posted image

I loooove cats. I've always had cats. We used to take a lot of strays where I used to live.

Now I have just one cat. Her name is Grace and she's a big, paranoid but loving grey fluffball that is 4 years old. We got her from a shelter a year and a half ago. <3

we have three cats. zoey, lynx, and shima. shima is the oldest with lynx a month behind her and zoey is a year younger than them. we got shima a week before our senior cat passed away and lynx a week after. I got zoey from the SPCA after she was adopted out and then returned a few weeks later and she spent five months at pet smart and nobody would take her. but i guess people don't want a depressed cat. both lynx and shima we raised from kittens and i'm glad we got them away from the pet store they were at. i consider it a rescue because that store was filthy and i always felt the need to take a shower after leaving there. so glad its closed. since zoey same so late the other two don't much care for her and she stays upstairs with me, but mom's made the stairs a demilitarized zone and she working with lynx and zoey. but lynx is like my baby and she growls and stuff when zoey is in the same room with me.

I perfer Savannahs, very beautiful. I would adopt one, but they cost at least $700, as you have to breed a cat with a cheetah, a difficult combination.

Heres a link to a picture smile.gif

http://www.pictures-of-cats.org/savannah-cat.html

My old black kitty was taken by a careless driver, but I got a new calico kitty smile.gif

Plus, theres a big fluffy black cat like our old one that hangs around my front porch biggrin.gif

Serval. You cross it with a Serval, and most are generations away from it. and more expensive than that.

I love cats oh so much yet my dad is allergic, so we cannot have any.

-Sigh-

As promised:

Kelly:

user posted image

user posted image

Rocko:

user posted image

Taylor:

user posted image

Kelly and Rocko:

user posted image

All Three:

user posted image

I have another picture of Kelly that I'm considering posting. She's yawning, but it almost looks like she's roaring. Very cute. Also, excuse the poor quality, it's from my phone.

Kelly is adorable, Nerendier! :3

I have some pics of my baby, Mercury, and her six-toed glory. x3

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by tyto_alba

Since there are a lot of individual animal threads around, like threads about specific species, threads where you post pictures of pets, or threads asking questions about pets, we decided it'd be a good idea to merge them all into one big thread, so we don't have threads about cats, dogs, birds, hamsters, and whatever else might be your furry companion. :U

Fire away what have you!!

I myself own 10 cats. Pretty damn ridiculous, but I'm crazy cat man. I love cats and I can't get over them lol.

I also own a derpy siberian husky who's my baby and I love him to death.

let it be known, cats don't have clean mouths.

we had to bath zoey the other day (and clip her nails, AND shave her hindquarters) and as we were getting dried off my finger got too close to her mouth. i now have a total of about 9 puncture marks and one is definitely infected. the other might be but i'm not sure. i stuck the bad one and squeezed it and i had geenish-yellowish liquid and blood come out. oh well, i'm going to the doctor tomorrow anyway for my wrist, so this'll just be one more thing.

*pets zoey* i don't blame her, she gets freaked out when you restrain/do maintenance on her and i was careless where i had my hand. she has a sad history and being we're like her forth owners, who knows what may have happened to make her so defensive.

Ouch, that must be painful! I got bit by my kitten a couple months ago (her parents were feral and at times she'll act wild) and have a nice little tooth mark for a scar.

Currently in my house we are treating my cat (Charlie) for an eye infection. At one point it got out of control and he almost lost it. After almost 3 weeks it's looking almost perfect! He takes all 4 eye drops like a gentleman, and has not tried to lay one claw on me while I hold him smile.gif

I have a tank to get a leopard gecko when I have enough money to get one.

since this is a "pets" thread instead of a cat thread I'll show you my dog too, Allie, she's an 85 lbs german shephard. this pic was taken over a year ago, she's gained like 10-20 lbs from this photo.

user posted image

All we going to talk about cats and dogs? HAMSTERS!!!!!

user posted image

My old hamster, Vibrate. Died... a long time ago.

Aha! Now I can post adorable pictures of my mom's adorable Great Pyrenees puppy!

This is Cheyenne and she is adorable. She also feels like a cotton ball. xd.png

user posted image

user posted image

I'm also going to post a picture of my mom's cat, BooBoo. He's a nutcase.

I'll link this one because it's large-ish. Srsly, don't let the calm exterior fool you. He is a nutcase.

user posted image

A very beautiful nutcase. <3

Edited by AngelKitty

I love Great Pyrenees. They have such an awesome temperament. My cousin has a 1 year old one, and it's such a great dog. Really gentle, and really calm, especially for how old it is. I always joke that when it's older it's just not going to move at all anymore laugh.gif . My almost 3 year old german shepherd is so hyper compared to their dog.

user posted image

Here's my german shepherd with their great pyrenees. Their dogs name is zorro. He was funny, when you threw a ball my dog went crazy and their dog was just like, "uhmmm so what. It's a ball. *sleeps*."

Ouch, that must be painful! I got bit by my kitten a couple months ago (her parents were feral and at times she'll act wild) and have a nice little tooth mark for a scar.

Currently in my house we are treating my cat (Charlie) for an eye infection. At one point it got out of control and he almost lost it. After almost 3 weeks it's looking almost perfect! He takes all 4 eye drops like a gentleman, and has not tried to lay one claw on me while I hold him smile.gif

ha ha, it's not too bad. the infected areas are rather sensitive and she crunched the side of a knuckle but that's better today than yesterday, then again i have a high pain tolerance.

sorry to hear about your cat. Lynx has feline herpes in her eye and she as to have drops every few days. she does okay except for the yowls. sometimes it sounds like she's saying "NOOoooo".

So cute, lach! Very beautiful kitty, Angel! Also the first pic is kind of scary.

You think my dog is scary? :3

Picturess too lazzzzy.

Right now I have

Dog- 1

Cat- 3

Rat- 2

Turtle- 1

Gecko- 1

(Soon getting a ball python.)

4 cats

2 are dark tabbies, 1 is orange and white, and 1 is dark gray and white tuxedo with white paws

I call them my short children.

They each have different personalities and styles of living.

Megan and Mouse (litter sisters), the tabbies, are totally and completely girls. They are about 5 years old now but are only tolerant of the boys. They think they own the entire house.

Jude (orange) and Merlin (tux) are little mischievous boys who like to play chase and tag. They are both mousers and will make sure any mice are truly dead.

They can all say words but Jude is the most talkative. He can say Mama, Mom, Murr, Merwin(Merlin), Ham, Nurkey (turkey), Wah Hoo (his version of Love You) and chirps for Treat. He sits in the kitchen and grumbles to himself when he's disturbed about something.

Merlin is touchy. He's had medical problems so he doesn't want his belly touched. He yells "NOooooo" when you try to rub it. We live on a farm so he says "Moo Cows" when he sees the cows outside in the field.