Qwackie

Cats

Currently, there is a small, pretty cat curled up at the end of my bed, asleep. His name is Impy and I love him to bits! :3

Until I was 7 or 8, I was afraid of cats and dogs, when I went on holiday to a Greek island called Kos. Cats were wandering around everywhere, and while I was still afraid, I found them cute, especially one, belonging to the hotel where I was staying, called Sunny. A few months old, he had been found in a cardboard box in the middle of a road, abandoned.He always hung around at the edge of the pool, while I swum. When I worked up the courage to stroke him, I couldn't get enough, and at night, down in the lobby, he would climb onto my lap. One neight he wasn't there, as there was a labrador puppy in the lobby. I went looking, and he was in the cellar, curled up on a bag of laundry. I cuddled him. When I had to leave him and go to bed, he put up a fight, and clung on with his claws. When he finally let go, he followed me up to my room. About an hour later, I opened the door and he wasn't there. But then he ran up to the door, looking hopeful. I have loved cats to this day.

Aw! :3 That's so cute...

Wait Soren, why does high school = no cat? Going to a boarding school or something?

Heck, I just started college and just got a cat =P

KITTIES.

I have little more to add to the subject.

Except this;

KITTIES.

I love cats. <3333 I work at an animal shelter so I can take care of cats.

i have 2 of them at home.

I have three friends: two boys and a girl, we all love warriors and cats, but only one of us has a cat...I think it's really amusing...

I WANT A CAT. *cries*

do you want to :feed it, give it fresh water, clean it's litter box and pay the vet bill?

Lucky...I want to work at an animal shelter when I get old enough

I'm 14 and working there - just need to find the right one. biggrin.gif

I do! =P That was part of the agreement between my mom and I to get my cat. And in the event there's an emergency bill that I can't pay, she'll pay it and I'll owe her until I can pay it back.

Gotta love pet ownership.

Aw! :3 That's so cute...

I know! On that island, there are many, MANY stray cats, and all are cute.

I have a lot of cats. I'll tell you about each of them.

Tex is a black and white tuxedo-marked cat. He's probably 13 or so. He was in the shelter for a year. The shelter had set up cages with animals in them at the mall for an adoption day. My mom wasn't looking for another cat but he jumped out and into her arms and the next day she went to the shelter and got him.

China is a siamese-and-white cat - basically, she has brown spots and siamese markings but she's mostly white, like some ragdolls. She's around 11 or so. She came from the shelter too and she is so named because when I was little I thought Siamese cats came from China!

Pod is a fat, longhaired, orange tabby and white tux cat. He is the third Pod my stepmom has had, and they've all been big longhaired orange cats. He came from a rescue, and my stepmom got him after Pod the Second died. Edited to add that Pod is also my baby, and the laziest cat ever.

Dodge is a small orange tabby-spotted cat. He got stuck in my stepsister's engine and she drove to my house for my stepmom's help getting him out. He's named Dodge because the car is a Dodge Neon.

Twist is a tortoiseshell. My mom sent me to the farmer's market one day and told me to get whatever I wanted... I came back with a kitten, and of course she couldn't tell me to take it back because she did say I could get what I wanted! She's named because her face is orange on one side and black on the other, perfectly split, and then it switches on her chin so the opposite sides are orange and black. Kind of like a checkerboard.

Bear is a gray tabby and white tux cat. His mother came from a guy who was giving away kittens at Rural King. We took two. One of the kittens died and the other ended up being impregnated by one of Twist's sons that we had at the time. We kept two kittens and one died. Twist is fixed now, also.

Edited by Kayota

I love my kitties. And I'll swear I'll bash the brains out of anyone who hurts one!!! D:<

I'm very protective of my cats.

My two cats are called Popcorn(The evil one) and Dopey(The stupid one)

Popcorn is mean and picky and doesn't like attention but ocasinally he'll come looking for affection. Popcorn has lots of charactor. I'm pretty sure he's not a cat though, he screams like a pterodactle(Lolwhut?)

Dopey is big,fluffy,fat and very thick. I don't mean to be mean(...) but he's is the dumbest cat in the world. But he's very sweet and loving and talkative. He has his motehrs meow(Only more pathetic) and Popocrn is actually his uncle, since his mother(Pippa, belonging to my friend) is his mother, and Popcorn's sister.

A cat that screams like a pterodactle. Got it.

How do you spell that, anyway? Pterodactle?

I don't know. I put that in my long rant in the rants topic.

On the subject of cats: Popcorn getting fat but he doesn't eat the diet kitty food, and gives us all headaches asking for more food when he's suposed to eat less. What do I do?

My cats names are: Beta- Bug, Mr. Squiggy and Ickel. they will look at you when you say their name and bug will merow, kinda like saying wtf do you want.

if i walk the dog when Bug is outside she will follow me, squiggy will follow her and Ickle will follow Squiggy. ickle and Squiggy are both young and are best friends, bug is from Guam and will not let me out of her sight. hence the following me. user posted image

Lee the big Cat in the pic wandered off last month and i still miss him. He was from Guam as well.

Squiggy is the black tabby and Bug is the dark tabby in the back.

user posted image

Ickle is the kitten, Lee is the big guy.

Oh and if you want to get your Cats spayed or neutered, take them to the SPCA. Around here the SPCA has a clinic that will give shots for cheep and spay/ neuter for like 50 bucks.

@tjsweepers-...Wow. That looks like a clone of my cat Tiger. O_o

Anyway, I think Tiger, the female, and Marbles, the male, are both American Shorthairs. Oh, and their brother and sister. Marbles is the craziest kitty ever. He's a sweetie once he's on your lap and your petting him and stuff, but one time I was sleeping, he ran in the room, jumped on the top bunk from the ground, landed on my face and just scratched the crud out of it. @_@ It was terrible. We named him Marbles because he curls up more than a normal cat, and he looks like a marble.

And Tiger is just sweet, but she can be rude. And she did the same thing Marbles did in the same night. >_> My face was like all bloody and screwed up with scratches and stuff. DD: They were real digging into my face with their claws out. Damn cats... >_>

Also, those two are indoor cats while Vanilla, Tak(Yes, name originated form Tak and the Power of Juju x3), and Snowball are the outdoor cats. Tak is the mother while Vanilla is the daughter, and Snowball is the boy. We gave the other two away and one died, so really she had five kittens. And Vanilla is my little baby and is the hunter and action-packed one. x3 Oh, and their all a Siamese mixed with we don't know what.

My friend has a cat named Daisy, she's so sweet and funny, and she's a lazy kitty :3 she always sniffs at your hands before she lets you pet her, even my friend who's had her for three years or so..."checking for bombs"

Tak(Yes, name originated form Tak and the Power of Juju x3

NO.

TAK WAS NAMED AFTER INVADER ZIM.

IZ CAME FIRST

-shot-

-shot again-

I have a one-eyes kitteh named Bandit. She lost 1 eye in a fight.

I like thinking up original names for my cats. Even though my cat's names arn't very original. Popcorn is a bit but Dopey isn't (He named himslef) and we used to have a cat called Jessie. And pumpkin, and Kaylie-cat, and nogin, and Tabby-tid-bits, ginger, tiger, and I've lost count.

I've always been more of a dog person, but I'll totally cave for any cute kitten. My favorite are calicoes. <3

All the cats I've had in the past have ended up warped and demented, so I think it's best that I leave others to the cat owning. ^^'

My other friend has a pretty tortoiseshell-and-white (also known as calico). If I get a cat, I want to get a tortoiseshell, they're soooo prettteeeee ^^