Qwackie

Cats

I have an orange tabby cat named Ruby. She's somewhat of a cranky cat, but she won't hesitate to come to me if I call her with treats in my hand.

I like the typical barn cat. I have four of them. I also like Toygers, Bengals, and Leopards...if those count.

Edited by Crolla

I have a Ragdoll named Ziva as seen here

She's a brat, and right now she'd behind my headboard for some reason I don't understand. She'll chase Nerf darts as well, it's a good way to get her out of somewhere she shouldn't be. She also likes to wail at 3 am because she's lonely dry.gif But I love her lots.

She's a beauty!! smile.gif

I had a barn cat before. He lived in our house, he was pretty mean...

I love cats, especially jungalas, ocicats, ragdolls and.. well, any, really. Slight problem is the regrettable fact that I am allergic to them. I seem to be growing out of it though, so hopefully I can have a cat when I'm older.

My husband and I LOVE cats. Dogs too, but we think cats rule!

The apartment we live in right now don't allow pets. But when we buy a house eventually we plan to have 2 cats at least. At the moment we are leaning towards a Bombay and a Maine Coon - the Bombay because yo can walk them on a leash and a MC because we love big (fat) cats. But I have a feeling we'd end up with more than 2 cats eventually biggrin.gif .

PS: for the lulz - This girl lives at the No-kill shelter here (we love to visit them when we get a chance - it's cat haven). This pantry cupboard shelf is her "home". This is where she sleeps (next to the food - prime spot) everyday although she has a real cat bed.

user posted image

My husband and I LOVE cats. Dogs too, but we think cats rule!

The apartment we live in right now don't allow pets. But when we buy a house eventually we plan to have 2 cats at least. At the moment we are leaning towards a Bombay and a Maine Coon - the Bombay because yo can walk them on a leash and a MC because we love big (fat) cats. But I have a feeling we'd end up with more than 2 cats eventually biggrin.gif .

PS: for the lulz - This girl lives at the No-kill shelter here (we love to visit them when we get a chance - it's cat haven). This pantry cupboard shelf is her "home". This is where she sleeps (next to the food - prime spot) everyday although she has a real cat bed.

user posted image

That's adorable... Very pretty kitty

I got a kitten a few weeks ago. It is so cute. It hissed at me once though cause' I took its milk even though it was empty.

My kitten is an insane monster who pees in things :| Yes, in - containers of all kinds! Buckets, dog food bowl, dog crate, dog toy box, boxes of junk! Always containers!

Is it a good idea to get an indoor cat where I live?

Because there's a lot of strays and my house is really messy and I don't want to spend too much money changing it up. Though I still have a lot of space.

Is it a good idea to get an indoor cat where I live?

Because there's a lot of strays and my house is really messy and I don't want to spend too much money changing it up. Though I still have a lot of space.

If there are a lot of strays in your area, then it is a very good idea to keep your cat inside. My house is a mess also, and it's never been a problem for me or my cat, you just have to make sure your cat is well trained, so it will use its litter box instead of carpet. Keep in mind that if you do decide to get an indoor cat, they ususally have longer life spans than cats kept outside.

My kitten is an insane monster who pees in things :| Yes, in - containers of all kinds! Buckets, dog food bowl, dog crate, dog toy box, boxes of junk! Always containers!

You realise that's normally a sign of stress, right?

KITTIES. /derp

Anyway, I am something of a 'felineaboo'.

I adore cats and I personally want to grow up to be a 'cat lady'.

Not a creepy cat lady with sixty cats, but the nice old lady that has six or seven cats. :3

There are currently five cats in my house; Oliver, Doughboy, Lucky, Smokey, and Mercury.

Oliver is a little rat, though. She's very, very tiny, and has a bad attitude.

Doughboy is a fat, fluffy old man that'll love any human that refills his bowl.

Lucky is a shy cat that my gramma rescued from a junkyard/trash dump.

Smokey is a whiney old woman that'll eat almost anything you put in front of her.

And lastly, Mercury the odd-ball. She's /huge/, and enjoys sleeping on my moms crock-pot. She has extra toes on each front foot.

And... I want another cat. >.<

A Munchkin; the cats that have stubby legs and bodies like ferrets. :3

Stuart has decided that playing in traffic in front of the house is now a super fun game, so now she's stuck inside the house if she can't be supervised. In retaliation, she's leaving little poops by the doors. Gah.

If you have four, TA, which one? xd.png My friend's cat is strange. She's calm and shy one moment, and spazzing out the next.

If you have four, TA, which one? xd.png My friend's cat is strange. She's calm and shy one moment, and spazzing out the next.

The spazz cat sounds like my Mercury!

She can be all calm and cute one moment, and the next, she running around the house like her tail is on fire. X-D

Edited by tyto_alba

I have a maine coon kitty (: He weighs 20 pounds (probably more now) and he isn't over weight. Sweetest cat I've ever met!! I want another!

user posted image

Edited by SilverDragonTears

I love cats. There hasn't been a day growing up where I haven't had at least one cat. I'd have more than one now if our apartment complex allowed it (or if I could pay the required additional pet deposit for additional animals). I do absolutely adore the cat we do have, though. She's a 12 year old... something-mix named Smokie Jo. (My mom named her after the song Smokey Joe's Cafe, although if you ask me her name's more like SMOKIE NO sometimes).

Unsurprisingly, she's a grey cat. She also always greets me with an excited meow when she sees me, it warms my heart.

Now, if she'd only stop stealing my hats to sleep on top of. *snickers*

KITTIES. /derp

Anyway, I am something of a 'felineaboo'.

I adore cats and I personally want to grow up to be a 'cat lady'.

Not a creepy cat lady with sixty cats, but the nice old lady that has six or seven cats. :3

I agree completely *nods in approval*