I don't have any purebred kitties, but I have a tuxedo male and a lilac classic tabby 'n white male. I want a new kitten, though.

who doesnt want a new kitten??? biggrin.gif and i likes all kitties ^^ has a torrtishell and a fat pure black one with 1 white whisker ^-^

If sphynxes aren't bad, then a Donskoy or Peterbald can't hurt. :U

I'd imagine any hairless cat would be in the same boat - not encountered either of those breeds myself though (not sure if they're registered in the UK?)

I'd imagine any hairless cat would be in the same boat - not encountered either of those breeds myself though (not sure if they're registered in the UK?)

Donskoys are like sphynxes except they're smaller, and Peterbalds are a bit larger and have skinnier tails. :U

lol

user posted image

Does anyone have fussy eaters? The cats who come to my new house will only eat fishy cat food! They also like the actual fishfood for my goldies, which is comprised mainly of fish derivatives.

Not my cat. she eats EVERYTHING (including bread. she just snatches it from the table o.0)

my preveous cat (she died of cancer) only wanted to eat food from the brand ´Eukanuba´. nothing else... she was a weird cat xd.png

Wow, sorry to hear your last cat died of cancer sad.gif

When I was very little me and my sister were allowed to get kittens from a rescue centre - Jasper and Hamish (died a while ago now). They were the only cats I've ever known to enjoy soggy cornflakes xd.png

well it's a long time ago, but I still mis her tongue.gif although my new cat is REALLY cute and playful =D

omg cornflakes?! that's even weirder then bread xd.png

omg cornflakes?! that's even weirder then bread

Haha yeah, they were quirky, and lived good lives! My family moved house too often so we sent them to live with my Grandma not long after we got them. A massive garden to play in and plenty of rabbits to hunt. They caught and ate rabbits an awful lot, and if you were very special they would leave a live bunny in your room for you.

Hamish died a pretty horrid death actually, he got trapped under a fence for a few very hot days, and he got lots of maggots in his back-end where he couldn't go to the toilet properly. Jasper died of old age at around 17-18 roughly six years after Hamish died.

ANYWAY, the cat that lives at my family home now (I've moved out) really likes ice-cream, the white, whippy stuff that comes out of a tube in the ice-cream van lol. He likes cream cheese too. I think cheese is a general cat thing, because I've noticed that lots of cat treats are 'meat/fish + cheese' flavour.

Edited by Bramblyhuck

i have a cat that eats peanut butter.... and some other weird stuff...

QUOTE (Miss_Dragon @ Jul 24 2010 @ 04:29 PM)

omg cornflakes?! that's even weirder then bread

Haha yeah, they were quirky, and lived good lives! My family moved house too often so we sent them to live with my Grandma not long after we got them. A massive garden to play in and plenty of rabbits to hunt. They caught and ate rabbits an awful lot, and if you were very special they would leave a live bunny in your room for you.

Hamish died a pretty horrid death actually, he got trapped under a fence for a few very hot days, and he got lots of maggots in his back-end where he couldn't go to the toilet properly. Jasper died of old age at around 17-18 roughly six years after Hamish died.

ANYWAY, the cat that lives at my family home now (I've moved out) really likes ice-cream, the white, whippy stuff that comes out of a tube in the ice-cream van lol. He likes cream cheese too. I think cheese is a general cat thing, because I've noticed that lots of cat treats are 'meat/fish + cheese' flavour.

wow, that's a pretty horrid death indeed.. I'm sorry you cat died that way..

it was really scary how we found out that my cat had cancer. we thought she had a cold and that it would go away, but when I came home from school I just freaked out, because here was blood on the floor (EVERYWHERE) and I couldnt find her. so I thought she was gone after an hour looking for her. and when we gave up (in panic I called my mother and she came home immediately) we saw her shaking behind the couch. the blood was coming out of her ear and she could barely stand up. we went to the vet and she told us that she had cancer and that they couldn't operate... so we put her to sleep a couple of days later.

once, she left a mouse for us at the front door. that was really sweet =3

my new cat recently killed a dove xd.png feathers EVERYWHERE

Edited by Miss_Dragon

one of the cats left us a present a while ago, and then when i mowed the lawn that sunday....

My outside cats eat anything, really. I have a tortoiseshell, a gray tabby and white tuxedo, a black and white tuxedo, an orange tabby piebald, a seal point piebald and a longhair orange tabby tuxedo.

<3 them all.

My friend has a little black cat who is very mistrustful. It took me a whole day to be able to pet her.

My cat runs away from everyone but me and my mom. it'll take awhole day before she'll even come near a stranger.

I have five cats. One tortoiseshell (Smokey), one black-and-white (Doughboy), one white-and-gray (Oliver), a black cat with creamy flecks and spots (lucky), and a gray tabby that has extra toes on her front feet (Mercury).

I love'em all. <3

yea, the pic scared me too...

I have one orange tabby, my brother has a black... something.... and there's another orange tabby thats a stray that we feed... (I consider her mine) She has a problem with her jaw(mom thinks she was hit by a car, and mistook her for my tabby(don't see how, I can spot a difference a mile away, even without the jaw)) My brothers cat, the only indoor cat, has a problem with the stray though...(very territorial) one day, she made the mistake of attacking my foot when I tried to nudge her away from the door... she never made that mistake again...

Short Hair it rather well

But I perfer normal cats.Many of them are vagrants.

So I give some food to them if I have. rolleyes.gif

Here's my boyfriend's kitties that I live with

user posted image

(from top to bottom: Lewis, Charlotte, Stuart.)

Lewis is super affectionate and the prettiest kitty I've ever seen(I love orange cats). Charlotte is scared of my dog and since my dog is always around me I don't see her too much. Stuart pretends she hates everyone but when you are alone she'll come and be affectionate all over you. She comes in the window after my boyfriend leaves and sleeps with me.

This.

I absolutely adore ragdolls. And bengals. And himalayans. And egyptian maus. <3

I love all of those cats.

and My aunt's cat had a litter of kittens. I named one, Roku, and my mothers going to talk with my father about keeping him.

So that means I'll need help from ya'll... Proabley... >.>

I love cats so much...

I love cats too >.<

But my parents made it sure i wont have the chance to keep one as a pet...

So i ended up patting strays biggrin.gif and since there are so many around, it'll keep off my desire to kidnap one and bring it home biggrin.gif