Qwackie

Cats

couldn't have said it better. laugh.gif

Yes ya could've. Remember, caps lock is cruise control for cool. Or something like that.

So just go "OMNOMNOM" and you're automatically more awesome.

... anyways, pets. I do believe I've mentioned Dusty, AKA "Dust Devil", my hamster.

welp, the doctor gave me an antibiotic for the infected bite.

in other news; i get to help mom give shima a tranquilizer before heading to the vets. seeing her doped up will be fun. laugh.gif

I got:

3 Cats

1 Bunny

We used to have ( if you count all time ) :

4 Cats

2 Bunnies ( Bunnys? )

1 Dog

1 Guinea pig

alot of fish.

3 African Grey Parrots (my babies)

2 Budgies

1 Dog

and lots of tropical fish...

woooww! I bet that's a handful. I know if my little conure doesn't get enough attention in a day she rips up the carpet.

yep the 3 greys keep me on my toes laugh.gif

Peaches is 7 years old, Vincent is nearly 4 and the baby Spophie is just over 1...so 1 adult one teenager and a baby lol

My friend has one dog, two cats, a snake, fish (I think), and is soon to be getting another dog. I'm green with envy. :/

Oh, I guess I can show off my doggies now too!

user posted image

The one sleeping is my yellow lab, Princess, and the one looking up is my basset hound Cookie.

so long to the rest of the pets :/

Rather offending, really.

Do you seriously think I would feed one of my animals to another? They are my children.

Even so, a ball python would only be big to take on the rats when it's older, even then the rats could easily fight back. And the gecko.

Do you seriously think I would feed one of my animals to another? They are my children.

Even so, a ball python would only be big to take on the rats when it's older, even then the rats could easily fight back. And the gecko.

's just a joke, hun, lighten up.

Anyhoos, my mum refuses to go near my hamster. Afraid of his bite.

yep the 3 greys keep me on my toes  laugh.gif

Peaches is 7 years old, Vincent is nearly 4 and the baby Spophie is just over 1...so 1 adult one teenager and a baby lol

Ohmygosh, you have African Greys? They are amazing birds, I love them so much. I'd kill for a large parrot.

I'm currently hand rearing 3 Jenday Conures and an Eclectus. They are so beautiful and cute. The Jendays are about 30 days old, almost fully fledged, and the Eclectus is only about 12 days. She is such a sweetie

I just got a pet rat. Fwee! Her name is Fizz;

user posted image

She is so cute! I take her with me everywhere, she sits on my shoulder and watches the world go by. Then when she gets tired she snuggles down in my bra and falls asleep. She is so amazing :3

I absolutely love all parrot/bird species - and if hubby didn't stop me I'd have a house full of them. laugh.gif

Well done on handrearing your babies

Parrots are such wonderful pets and friends to have. They are incredibly underrated as companions.

Thanks c:

We're getting 3(?) Sun Conure's in to handraise within the next couple of weeks. It's a lotta mouths to feed o.o

Luckily, the Jendays are almost ready to move up into the big kids cage and out of the incubator.

My little Jenday took his first little fly today, squee! It's like I'm a mum watching her kid walk. I'm so proud of him! x3

Edited by Googleplaxin

babe, accidents happen. there have been cases of snakes getting out of their cages and eating neighbor's pets. which is the reason i would never get a snake in fear of one of my other animals getting hurt/eaten. no matter how cute they are.

Cuteness is highly existent in snakeys <3

I got a new rat to keep fizz company, and from a suggestion of a little 8 year old friend of mine, I decided to call her Charlotte;

user posted image

So now I have two rats sitting in my shirt. x3

babe, accidents happen. there have been cases of snakes getting out of their cages and eating neighbor's pets. which is the reason i would never get a snake in fear of one of my other animals getting hurt/eaten. no matter how cute they are.

I suppose you don't drive anywhere, either, considering the staggering chances you could get in a car wreck and die.

Cuteness is highly existent in snakeys <3

I got a new rat to keep fizz company, and from a suggestion of a little 8 year old friend of mine, I decided to call her Charlotte;

user posted image

So now I have two rats sitting in my shirt. x3

eeeeeeee *boops nose*